PDA

View Full Version : New event ideas

slauki
06-27-2017, 09:25 PM
Hola guys,

after the recent very underwhelming event i thought about some reallư interesting events which could shorten the time till new content arises.

will just add some ideas hopefully some of you will contribute with great ideas as well:

so far i thought about:

1. Skillshard event --> let um drop in LOL or other levels for a few days. Or let skillshard fragmets drop, this would be HUGE. and let us burn all ironite we have i guess.
2. Epic Sparton 1000 event (would be a huge martahon, but this would be a real challange for everyone (aside gmac and jofer maybe :D ) winratio should be 75%+ to get the rewards, so we can avoin throwing matches
3. Defeat the beast event --> put some interesting drops in the NOTB Level and let us farm there all day
4. Talisman Event --> Let the rare talismans like shells,immunity, strike etc drop from specific levels for a time
5. immortal Event part II --> let 4* or 5* character fragments drop from LOl or some other level
6. Rare souls/gunner souls/warrior souls event --> Let em drop from LOL
7. Specific character Events (prisoner/cotd/CG/ and so on) --> please just don't nerf them 2 weeks later again ;-)
8. Talisman Evolving Event --> Let talisman evomaterial drop from LOL instead of character evolving material for a while
9. Ironite Event --> let it rain from specific levels for a while
10. Where is the key to the treasure event --> Find the key for the big treasure in one random level on the map (would be very funny to play all levels again to search it)
11. Eternals Event --> let us farm some eternal fragments for a while

Thats all for now, maybe we can extend the list so that we have a pool of cool ideas

cheers

Mariner-1212
06-27-2017, 11:07 PM
10. Where is the key to the treasure event --> Find the key for the big treasure in one random level on the map (would be very funny to play all levels again to search it)

These are all great ideas, but the one above specifically is pure genius!

DaveMurray
06-28-2017, 08:55 AM
Hola guys,

after the recent very underwhelming event i thought about some reallư interesting events which could shorten the time till new content arises.

will just add some ideas hopefully some of you will contribute with great ideas as well:

so far i thought about:

1. Skillshard event --> let um drop in LOL or other levels for a few days. Or let skillshard fragmets drop, this would be HUGE. and let us burn all ironite we have i guess.
2. Epic Sparton 1000 event (would be a huge martahon, but this would be a real challange for everyone (aside gmac and jofer maybe :D ) winratio should be 75%+ to get the rewards, so we can avoin throwing matches
3. Defeat the beast event --> put some interesting drops in the NOTB Level and let us farm there all day
4. Talisman Event --> Let the rare talismans like shells,immunity, strike etc drop from specific levels for a time
5. immortal Event part II --> let 4* or 5* character fragments drop from LOl or some other level
6. Rare souls/gunner souls/warrior souls event --> Let em drop from LOL
7. Specific character Events (prisoner/cotd/CG/ and so on) --> please just don't nerf them 2 weeks later again ;-)
8. Talisman Evolving Event --> Let talisman evomaterial drop from LOL instead of character evolving material for a while
9. Ironite Event --> let it rain from specific levels for a while
11. Eternals Event --> let us farm some eternal fragments for a while

Thats all for now, maybe we can extend the list so that we have a pool of cool ideas

cheers

Great suggestions but the problem is that they will have to give free stuff..

slauki
06-28-2017, 09:17 AM
These are all great ideas, but the one above specifically is pure genius!

thanks man, biut tbh flying V had a similar idea waaaay back, so i just adapted it :-)

Great suggestions but the problem is that they will have to give free stuff..

well, from time to time they have really fair evelts like the immortal fragments event. i was able to score many nice 5* eddies that was huge.
and everybody on the forum was happy, so maybe it would be better to do such stuff more often.
also the sparton 300 and sparton 500 were pretty good. so there is a decent chance that something good turns reality soon. would be good for thegame for sure :D

Patrice-1201
06-28-2017, 10:42 AM
I guess the shortfall of this event was that the event Souls had far worse drops than other event souls (Christmas, nautical, sacrificial). I had Mystic within five minutes but thanks to a Magus Soul.

I had to wait for this morning and around 80 Seer Souls to pull him from a Seer Soul and did not get interesting toons either from those 80 souls whereas previous event souls dropped more 4* and 5* and especially great g/à toons.

Souls based events are great but drop rates should be readjusted ;-)

thealchemist
06-28-2017, 01:30 PM
This event has been underwhelming for me but the previous 2 events I really liked. So more of those type events I'd be happy with.

I like the skill shard event idea but they are attainable at least. I'd rather things which are much harder to come by, but I would participate nonetheless and I think most people would so in that sense it makes sense haha.
I love the talisman event idea, as long as they focused on a specific talisman set during each event. I'd hate to get 1 or 2 talismans and not have the complete set rendering them basically useless. And no skill or sorcery to drop either. Just arcane/power or safeguard/fierce to really make it worthwhile.
Instead of another immortal event or part 2, perhaps have an event for legendary souls via fragments? guaranteed 4* toon and possibly a 5*, surely most people would be happy with that?! I know I would be.
I like the idea of being able to get class specific rare souls from an event. One event magus, next sentinel, next gunner, next assassin and so on.
More specific character events I'd definitely be in for. In the unlikely event I already had that toon, for me its still beneficial to attain better sacrifices.
Talisman evolving material event could be okay, over the 5 days you could farm for 5* runes and evo runes specific to each class. Could def come in handy!

I'd like an event that instead of a new Eddie, through fragment drops you have opportunity to obtain one 4/5* Eddie of ANY class. I've only got the GRE and FOTD so far for natural 4/5* Eddies, so to get a chance to get any of Viking or Samurai or Navigator as examples would be pretty damn good personally. Sure lots of people might already have them but it would be an extra opportunity to get an Eddie that they might not have yet. Besides the essence for a dupe Eddie would have to be more than worth it surely.

I'm hoping Horus and Aset become available toons and an event based around those would be cool I think.

Kardas
06-28-2017, 02:01 PM
All of these sound pretty solid honestly. Some great ideas here. Well done!

gmac
06-28-2017, 03:22 PM
Great job as usual Slauki!

Patrice, take over NF and hire this guy!

Cheers
gmac

calizario
06-28-2017, 03:52 PM
Hola guys,

so far i thought about:

A natural alied 5* like a Eddie´s event is very nice !!!! All ideas as well .

Rodrigo-3281
06-28-2017, 04:15 PM
I would be all in for ideas #1 and #7. A guarantee like the Immortal Soul Event in getting those hard to get characters (Prisoner, Nomad, etc) would be great.

druid138
08-01-2017, 09:10 PM
I'm hoping Horus and Aset become available toons and an event based around those would be cool I think.

If they don't become Eternity characters, then I would love to see this. I'd also be interested in a Halloween-style event that introduced new Egyptian Gods. For instance, a new map that required only Mummy or Pharoah Eddie with only dogs used as allies, with the prize being a new Anubis character (via Fragments). There are all kinds of possibilities around that template.

90mphyorker
08-02-2017, 10:07 AM
I'd like to see an event for the time between LoL Dungeons closing and reopening. Assuming BNW runs same time as LoL.

Not sure on name but call it Gauntlet. Opens right after LoL closes and you have until LoL reopens to finish it.

You pick X amount of characters and have to clear as many levels as you can. Challenge is your characters don't regain full health between levels, just regain health like between each wave and once a character dies, that's it for them. You can't use them again. No restarts to change characters either. Once you've selected your X amount of characters that's it. You have to use those ones.

Make it hard enough and we'll get use out off characters that we barely touch any more.

For example;
3 Eddies and 18 characters to clear 20 levels. Each level has 5 waves of enemies with 3 - 5 enemies per waves. Clear that level, get your rewards and move onto the next until you've cleared them all. Or died trying.

Rewards can start from SoT/W and Gold for easier levels and include Rare, Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Rare GA, Eternity Soul Fragments and Skill Shards for the hardest levels. Rewards wouldn't be RNG based. Progress each level and get a set reward not a lottery. Leave that for opening the souls.

Levels with waves 3 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 5 enemies means you face 18 enemies per level and 360 in total. Seems a lot for only 20 characters but this would be designed for all players not just the end game players. If you've got lots of Level 100 Characters with Level 50 Talismans first few levels would be a breeze and shouldn't require too much thought or loss of characters. It should be when you start getting halfway through and beyond that's where it'll start to get challenging.

Those numbers are only an example to try and explain the idea. Could be less or more. Would depend on how challenging they want to make it. Too many levels and characters that are very challenging would make it time consuming. Too few and it's too easy. People with the data would have to decide on the right amount.

But the idea is for an event everyone can play and get rewards from. Regardless of the level you are at in the game, something will be there to earn. But obviously the further along in the game the more likely you are to get to the top prizes.

Of course this would never happen and I bet most people would hate the idea but ah well. I like the idea. Haha.

Monte47
08-02-2017, 08:22 PM
I'd like to see an event for the time between LoL Dungeons closing and reopening. Assuming BNW runs same time as LoL.

Not sure on name but call it Gauntlet. Opens right after LoL closes and you have until LoL reopens to finish it.

You pick X amount of characters and have to clear as many levels as you can. Challenge is your characters don't regain full health between levels, just regain health like between each wave and once a character dies, that's it for them. You can't use them again. No restarts to change characters either. Once you've selected your X amount of characters that's it. You have to use those ones.

Make it hard enough and we'll get use out off characters that we barely touch any more.

For example;
3 Eddies and 18 characters to clear 20 levels. Each level has 5 waves of enemies with 3 - 5 enemies per waves. Clear that level, get your rewards and move onto the next until you've cleared them all. Or died trying.

Rewards can start from SoT/W and Gold for easier levels and include Rare, Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Rare GA, Eternity Soul Fragments and Skill Shards for the hardest levels. Rewards wouldn't be RNG based. Progress each level and get a set reward not a lottery. Leave that for opening the souls.

Levels with waves 3 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 5 enemies means you face 18 enemies per level and 360 in total. Seems a lot for only 20 characters but this would be designed for all players not just the end game players. If you've got lots of Level 100 Characters with Level 50 Talismans first few levels would be a breeze and shouldn't require too much thought or loss of characters. It should be when you start getting halfway through and beyond that's where it'll start to get challenging.

Those numbers are only an example to try and explain the idea. Could be less or more. Would depend on how challenging they want to make it. Too many levels and characters that are very challenging would make it time consuming. Too few and it's too easy. People with the data would have to decide on the right amount.

But the idea is for an event everyone can play and get rewards from. Regardless of the level you are at in the game, something will be there to earn. But obviously the further along in the game the more likely you are to get to the top prizes.

Of course this would never happen and I bet most people would hate the idea but ah well. I like the idea. Haha.

I hope they look at this. Sounds like a fun thing for us to do.