PDA

View Full Version : Not fairplay.

Fister
06-28-2017, 10:55 AM
C'mon FallenAngel!

In a reason thread it was stated that PDK is causing freeze in PvP. Now all og a sudden it is in your defense. That is exploit imo. 😣

Too bad I just realized it after trying. 😥

slauki
06-28-2017, 11:23 AM
loool i also thought about putting him on defense but i figured it would be too much of a dickhead move, and i'm dickheadish enough already :D
well fairplay is something else for sure OTOH many people used every possible exploit in the last months, so that this is really not that surprising for me...

DaveMurray
06-28-2017, 12:45 PM
It's not that i try to defend FallenAngel but i also feel it's not fair when i face wrath/ssd/aof and those toons are used from 95% of top 200 players.
They are also bugged or OP so it's pretty much the same.
Sure it's not a great move to use that char on defence but the problem lies on NF to fix their game. They don't have to w8 for 2 months to fix something, they can also do smaller updates.

Shaolin85london
06-28-2017, 01:30 PM
When arena was crushed by freezing talisman proc bug, were entire teams using that, especially top players. Took like one month to get fixed. However arena point system, match making and AI isn't fair play at all, so every one try to climb up as he can. If there is someone has to be blamed here it's NF who allow a full bugged game to piss us players and custumers. Happy people isn't a good business, history docet.

slauki
06-28-2017, 01:47 PM
kill PDK first and things might be in order. that could screw the exploit. or use the prisoner to avoid PDK from cleanse.

maybe eternity eddie who can block passives will work too.

Fister
06-28-2017, 05:54 PM
Sure other toons feels OP due to overproc'ing and extra turns that is uncaused, but this is different.

Those other toons I face all the time and defeat quite often.

I have never defeated a frozen screen. 😝