PDA

View Full Version : Ban GCR from arena until titan shield glitches fixed

Ezz
06-28-2017, 05:44 PM
This little lady is ruining the entire experience. And don't label me as a hater I got her on the very first day she was available. I just refuse to use her in arena because it's a bs move.

To clarify I don't consider her overpowered actually, I just get infuriated by that glitchy shield. Rounds that should take 2 minutes to win end up taking 10 because half the time toons don't steal it or it immediately regens mid turn etc.
It's to the point I mostly avoid fighting defenses with GCR for the sheer sake of not wanting to waste my time with her glitchy garbage.

She should be banned from arena rosters until the shield is working properly.

konstifik
06-29-2017, 07:35 AM
It doesn't seem completely random to me. When MCR steals it (she sometimes, but rarely, get the shield herself) it always regenerates straight away but when CR Eddies fury remove it, it never regenerates until the next turn.

abbadon
07-02-2017, 08:49 PM
I tend to agree with the op. It better than initially but still buggy, sometime appearing after its attacked even on the first turn with a prisoner

Ezz
07-03-2017, 01:51 AM
As a fun excercise I've set my defense this week with 2 GCR's.

I am sure most of you will still beat my defense but I am guessing they will be 5+ minute frustrating matches especially if you let them start casting endure.

Enjoy!

Silentknight
07-03-2017, 01:57 AM

I am sure most of you will still beat my defense but I am guessing they will be 5+ minute frustrating matches especially if you let them start casting endure.

Enjoy!
Killhouse already used 3 of em...think it was Killhouse. And it sucked!

yojo
07-03-2017, 04:47 AM

Enjoy!

yes, I won the battle against your team, but is really annoying the GCR and two of them...

abbadon
07-03-2017, 07:12 AM
Just rub salt in the wound s haha