PDA

View Full Version : Team Eternity

edsel
06-28-2017, 09:51 PM
Has anyone ever assembled all four eternity characters in a team used at one time? Eternity Eddie, Wrath, Beelzebub and Clairvoyant? I want to have this team available to battle against in the Arena.

Fudjo
06-28-2017, 09:55 PM
I'm not sure if it's even possible to have all four Eternals at the moment, at least with regards to accumulating enough Eternal soul fragments.

Chaosego888
06-28-2017, 10:31 PM
I think it would only be possible for Gmac or Jofer. I am 10 short of the 4th soul and all 3 of the others have been Eternity Eddie

Jofer16
06-29-2017, 12:24 AM
I think it would only be possible for Gmac or Jofer. I am 10 short of the 4th soul and all 3 of the others have been Eternity Eddie

LOL. I've got Beezle x3. With the devs current twisted concept of a reward system maybe in December. Why my motivation is waning.

"Cause at 5 o'clock, they take me to the Gallows Pole.
The sands of time for me are running looow, running looow, yeah!" - Hallowed Be Thy Name of Jofer16

https://youtu.be/J51LPlP-s9o

Jofer16
06-29-2017, 12:30 AM
Not that I need any of them to win, would take Eternal the next month if I so choose, it's just the principal of the matter. Sloppy game design should not be rewarded by our efforts for naught.

gmac
06-29-2017, 01:13 AM
Hi everybody.

I opened 4 souls

2 Beels (got mad), than Wrath (very happy), and last week Eddie (happy again). Can't complain.

I think Carlos might have opened 4 souls too besides me and Jofer.

On impossible to get toons... I wish for Arena top player could get all of them somehow. Some I still don't have, Nomad, GCR, AG, HH and of course Prisoner, that one I feel I'll never have.

Some toons sometimes makes too much of a difference, old Prisoner and now Wrath. You either have them and can be super competitive or you are Jofer :)

Btw, hang in there bud! Hope you stay.

Cheers
gmac

Ubajoa
06-29-2017, 01:21 AM
I've opened 4 eternity souls and got wrath x 2, eternity eddie and clairvoyant, I'm still missing beelzebub.

gmac
06-29-2017, 01:27 AM
I've opened 4 eternity souls and got wrath x 2, eternity eddie and clairvoyant, I'm still missing beelzebub.

Hey man.

You're doomed! Beel is the new Wrath!!!

Naahh... but he is getting a nice buff.

Jofer16
06-29-2017, 01:28 AM
Hi everybody.

I opened 4 souls

2 Beels (got mad), than Wrath (very happy), and last week Eddie (happy again). Can't complain.

I think Carlos might have opened 4 souls too besides me and Jofer.

On impossible to get toons... I wish for Arena top player could get all of them somehow. Some I still don't have, Nomad, GCR, AG, HH and of course Prisoner, that one I feel I'll never have.

Some toons sometimes makes too much of a difference, old Prisoner and now Wrath. You either have them and can be super competitive or you are Jofer :)

Btw, hang in there bud! Hope you stay.

Cheers
gmac

"I don't know where I'm going
But, I sure know where I've been
Hanging on the promises
In songs of yesterday

Oh Lord, I pray
You give me strength to carry on,
'Cause I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams

I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
And I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time"

Thanks Gmac, good peoples like you got me holding on. The lights not dead yet but it's flickering.

By the way, broke in the sound system of my new car yesterday (Transformers buds know what I'm talking about) with some loud ass Maiden, today had to bump "Nowhere Fast" lol Still love that song from our grinding awhile back :)

https://youtu.be/WyF8RHM1OCg

gmac
06-29-2017, 01:36 AM
"I don't know where I'm going
But, I sure know where I've been
Hanging on the promises
In songs of yesterday

Oh Lord, I pray
You give me strength to carry on,
'Cause I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams

I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
And I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time"

Thanks Gmac, good peoples like you got me holding on. The lights not dead yet but it's flickering.

By the way, broke in the sound system of my new car yesterday (Transformers buds know what I'm talking about) with some loud ass Maiden, today had to bump "Nowhere Fast" lol Still love that song from our grinding awhile back :)

https://youtu.be/WyF8RHM1OCg

Come on! Who is gonna post these songs for us?!? lol

Glad you liked that one, It's a gem! Like an Corrupt Ox Cultist!!!

Chaosego888
06-29-2017, 01:51 AM
LOL. I've got Beezle x3. With the devs current twisted concept of a reward system maybe in December. Why my motivation is waning.

The sands of time for me are running looow, running looow, yeah!" - Hallowed Be Thy Name of Jofer16

Yeah, I would really be pissed about 3 Beelzebubs, That will probably be my next 3. I may just wait until I have 3 more before I open another, definitely agree with you on the rewards system. There is no damn excuse in Gmac and I not having a Prisoner at this point.

Jofer16
06-29-2017, 02:04 AM
Yeah, I would really be pissed about 3 Beelzebubs, That will probably be my next 3. I may just wait until I have 3 more before I open another, definitely agree with you on the rewards system. There is no damn excuse in Gmac and I not having a Prisoner at this point.

Yeah more just disappointed now, I've already caused countless coding changes just being more awesome than the devs. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if they are trolling me to get me to quit based on past precedent.

Prisoner, speed changes, meta changes, point changes, sometimes I wonder what this game would be today without me. Probably ViolinLondo (thanks cancan lol) and B-I-N-G-O, oops mean bengio's gang running a dumpster fire. Everyone should be thankful I'm trying to induce integrity.

Zapathusara
06-29-2017, 02:39 AM
LOL. I've got Beezle x3.

Cmon dude. That would be the most awesome defense ever.
:D:D:D

I open eternals in a mothly basis (not a heavy player like u guys), and got 2 beel up to now.

Hoping for Gmac or Carlos to get the missing piece for this achv.

Jofer16
06-29-2017, 03:16 AM
Cmon dude. That would be the most awesome defense ever.
:D:D:D

I open eternals in a mothly basis (not a heavy player like u guys), and got 2 beel up to now.

Hoping for Gmac or Carlos to get the missing piece for this achv.

Yeah but as soon as I sharded all 3, and I have the skill shards to do it, the devs would promptly nerf them into the ground, you know, the Jofer effect. Think I'll wait in the weeds and not be so obvious if I continue to play.

And yeah Gmac and Carlos are my bros, would love to see that!

Chaosego888
06-29-2017, 03:39 AM
Yeah more just disappointed now, I've already caused countless coding changes just being more awesome than the devs. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if they are trolling me to get me to quit based on past precedent.

Prisoner, speed changes, meta changes, point changes, sometimes I wonder what this game would be today without me. Probably ViolinLondo (thanks cancan lol) and B-I-N-G-O, oops mean bengio's gang running a dumpster fire. Everyone should be thankful I'm trying to induce integrity.
The speed changes really get on my nerves. The 3x is slower than the old 2x and can't even begin to understand why the 1x is necessary unless they expect people to eat a few Xanaxes before playing to cope with the bugs

Jofer16
06-29-2017, 04:15 AM
The speed changes really get on my nerves. The 3x is slower than the old 2x and can't even begin to understand why the 1x is necessary unless they expect people to eat a few Xanaxes before playing to cope with the bugs

No, they just want people to not play like me. Drone through endless boring grinds for shit rewards so they can milk fans love of the band, instead of building a quality game. Sad really. Maiden fans deserve better than these fucking amatuer mobile game making fanboys.

And everyone wanna know the real reason SSD doesn't get nerfed? It's Spartons boyfriend. Man y'all are blind. Spartons ego > the future of this game.

"Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony
Of destruction"

https://youtu.be/K5jvUXij7nU

DaveMurray
06-29-2017, 06:54 AM
No, they just want people to not play like me. Drone through endless boring grinds for shit rewards so they can milk fans love of the band, instead of building a quality game. Sad really. Maiden fans deserve better than these fucking amatuer mobile game making fanboys.

And everyone wanna know the real reason SSD doesn't get nerfed? It's Spartons boyfriend. Man y'all are blind. Spartons ego > the future of this game.

"Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony
Of destruction"

https://youtu.be/K5jvUXij7nU

lmao J that boyfriend thing with the fucked boring toon really had me laughing

scott-5496
06-29-2017, 09:55 AM
I got two Wraths with what I had so kept one and just destroyed the other along with a bunch of other decent dupes and with my last gasp at the event I got 10 souls and finally with luck on my side and the Albatross off my neck I got the Mystic Eddie....so they have me again for a while being happy with the game. It takes so little to please some of us (me) but I think they know that. If 'they' are listening I would still love an AoF and Cyborg (loads of others still to get in toons and Eddies) as those two are just ones that I want - the others I am less bothered about though it would be nice to have all of my missing Eddies (quite a few missing). You never know I might get them as I just need a bit more variety to play with as some of the new guys are pretty fun to play with.

Shaolin85london
06-29-2017, 11:52 AM

Dude all cool here, really. Beside our past argue, we are all bloody brothers here, less or more we love iron Maiden and their outstanding simphonies. And that's just a game, nothing really important to bother with. Btw that "ssd is sparton boyfriend made my day, too funny 😄😄😄

Peace and up the irons!

Jofer16
06-29-2017, 12:34 PM
Dude all cool here, really. Beside our past argue, we are all bloody brothers here, less or more we love iron Maiden and their outstanding simphonies. And that's just a game, nothing really important to bother with. Btw that "ssd is sparton boyfriend made my day, too funny 😄😄😄

Peace and up the irons!

Yeah all good here too my man, think I just tend to group you with Bingo for some reason, need to stop that bad habit lol

I'll revert to original nickname back when we started being cool, for some reason have always thought of Wu Tang clan with the Shaolin stuff :)

https://youtu.be/sUiiksnlWlI

blackbolt
06-29-2017, 12:59 PM
https://youtu.be/25QyCxVkXwQ

DaveMurray
06-29-2017, 01:05 PM
Oh i can feel it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

Jofer16
06-29-2017, 01:05 PM
https://youtu.be/25QyCxVkXwQ

lol bb! in tears over here laughing.

All forces must align to defeat the greater evil :)

Silentknight
06-29-2017, 01:15 PM
lol bb! in tears over here laughing.

All forces must align to defeat the greater evil :)

����*❤️*��*����*❤️*����*��*��

DaveMurray
06-29-2017, 01:18 PM
����*❤️*��*����*❤️*����*��*��

Sk come to F2F he started singing again..

Silentknight
06-29-2017, 01:19 PM
Sk come to F2F he started singing again..

2 hrs zzz, not a chance!

Jofer16
06-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Let's speed this love fest up a bit haha

https://youtu.be/_n8TuSVmOrw

IceManFerrar
06-29-2017, 02:29 PM
https://youtu.be/YZtgZ5fHOuU

gmac
07-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Got them all!!! :)

Cheers
gmac

Sag7272
07-09-2017, 09:30 PM

Cheers
gmac

Awesome! Congrats, how does it performs?

gmac
07-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Awesome! Congrats, how does it performs?

No ideia!!!

Just took the picture and posted it.

Wish I had skill shards for all of them.

Clair is hot!

Good to see you over here again Sag!

cheers
gmac

Patrice-1201
07-09-2017, 10:14 PM

Cheers
gmac

Congratulations great achievement!!!

Blacksteel
07-10-2017, 12:48 AM
LOL. I've got Beezle x3. With the devs current twisted concept of a reward system maybe in December.
Oh, my eyes they see but I can't believe,
Oh, my heart is heavy as I turn my back and leave.
...It's madness...

Cheers
gmac

Wow, that's quite a sight, great job G!

Fudjo
07-10-2017, 12:49 AM

Hahahahaha! Outstanding!

EdManDan
07-10-2017, 05:55 PM

Why my motivation is waning.
lol

Chaosego888
07-10-2017, 11:35 PM

Cheers
gmac

Hell yeah Gmac! Well deserved.

Nicko
07-11-2017, 05:12 AM
Oh, my eyes they see but I can't believe,
Oh, my heart is heavy as I turn my back and leave.
...It's madness...

Wow, that's quite a sight, great job G!

I agree - that looks very cool :cool:

Time to become Eternal again to rake in the shards 😉

IceManFerrar
07-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Well done GMAC, congrats. Looks really cool indeed...you must be the first to have all the Eternals, awesome! :)

Peppoah
08-18-2017, 07:07 AM
Opened my fourth eternal soul on Wednesday and got Claire. I'm a proud member of the team now. Four externals, no dupe. Thanks NF

Patrice-1201
08-18-2017, 07:42 AM
Opened my fourth eternal soul on Wednesday and got Claire. I'm a proud member of the team now. Four externals, no dupe. Thanks NF

How lucky!!!