PDA

View Full Version : Character Analysis Crash Course - Episode IV : MEATHEADS!

osiris0000
06-29-2017, 01:27 AM
Hello everyone!

Finally it is time for the episode 4. I got many requests to do a crash course about a character group - which is the secret champion in the all player's hearts: MEATHEADS!

https://static.tumblr.com/6a09ea6c400c04dea4c2ea80aeba8add/zcf2gdi/U7bnmdduk/tumblr_static_380kml2q67uocoo8ooso0wckg_640_v2.gif https://ci.memecdn.com/9860557.gif https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xsGXVuYh8lM3EQ/giphy.gif

I don't suggest you to see those before going to sleep.. They can come to your nightmares! Can you imagine flying heads?? Something that you don't want to see in your hallway at night! Anyway, let's start to analyze!

1* MEATHEAD - WARRIOR

DESIGN : Most evil looking one of the meatheads i suppose. A head with wings?!?! Wow, one of a kind. Those wings doesn't look like having enough aerodynamics to fly that big head, but hey.. We are not doing physics here!

STATS :

HP - 5199, which is quite impressive for a 1 star warrior character!
ATK - 694 is very common, don't be sad Meathead.
MAGIC - No scaling, irrelevant.
DEF and MR- 460 DEF, i think can stand to Beelzebub little bit! Don't even bother about MR.
SPECIAL - 229 is the lowest SPECIAL in the game. So, don't expect to build fury with this head! (I don't think you will survive that long anyway)

TALISMAN SLOTS :

Mandatory 2 Green + Mandatory 1 Red + 3 Uncoloured :
Okay, 2 Green. Surely you need to eat lot of green to stay alive Meathead! But since there is no scaling with Max HP, you can say goodbye to your dreams about doing crazy damage here. At least having 1 Mandatory Red will build a little bit damage. Keep this head with primitive talismans as himself! 4 x Red + 2 x Greens would be the best imo.

SKILLS :

Basic move : Attack - Most primitive af move in the game. Brings back the memories with good old main Eddie when he had this one. If you max this skill, you can hit 30% harder! (But please don't hit your head to the walls)

Power move (costs 3) : Rage -"Physical damage to a single target + Increases ATK for 2 turns + Damage increases based on Missing HP"

Wow! You can increase your ATK for 2 turns and deal increased damage if you have more missing HP. So if i understand right, to do the best damage with this skill, you have to stay in 1 HP while doing this move and keep staying alive with 1 HP for 2 turns. If you can do this, please let us know here! If you max this skill, you will have 45% more damage. Damn good!..

1* MEATHEAD - SENTINEL

DESIGN : Are you getting tired about not getting your Sentinel Meathead from soul drops and having one extra Warrior Meathead aside?
Here is a DIY solution for you : Cut the wings of your extra Warrior Meathead, replace the red lamb with a green lamb inside the head and zoom little bit. Now you have Sentinel one! Your welcome.

STATS :

HP - 6711, this is a tanky head! Don't mess with it..
ATK - No scaling, irrelevant.
MAGIC - 233. Wait a minute.. 233?!?! REALLY??? I can't even comment..
DEF and MR- Don't even bother.
SPECIAL - 238! Which means this one have 9 more SPECIAL than Warrior brother. And can last little bit longer with that HP!

TALISMAN SLOTS :

Mandatory 2 Green + Mandatory 1 Blue + 3 Uncoloured :
2 Green and no scaling with Max HP again. Perfect tank without functions! Having 1 Mandatory Blue can help to go from having no magic damage to having little. In fact, this char needs 12 mandatory blue talisman slots with that MAGIC stat.. Keep this head with primitive talismans as himself! 4 x Blue + 2 x Greens would be the best imo.

SKILLS :

Basic move : Blast - Deals magic damage to all enemies + 30% chance to Reduce ATK of target for 2 turns:

Now you win back my heart again. AOE attack and Reduce ATK, impressive! If you max this skill, you will hit 50% harder and have 45% chance to Reduce ATK (actually it would be better reduce ATK down to zero in order to survive with this one)

Power move (costs 3) : Spell Vamp - "Deals magic damage to all enemies + Grants Spell Vamp for 2 turns (Spell Vamps heals you for 60% of the magic damage you deal)

What a little nasty Vampire! Good move! Let's calculate with base magic damage.. 60% of 233 would make 140. Are you gonna heal yourself with 140 HP and thinking you are doing good?!? Anyway. But if you max this skill, it will add 50% more damage and i will suggest you to see your therapist.

1* MEATHEAD - MAGUS

DESIGN : Actually this looks like a MeatEYE. And the only one having an eye in the Meathead family, but in fact he doesn't have a head.. Okay, this is enough confusion.

STATS :

HP - 4659, you don't have that strong HP you little eye. Stay behind your Sentinel brother if someone attacks you.
ATK - No scaling, irrelevant.
MAGIC - 694. Impressive compare to Sentinel one! And can hit harder than CG!
DEF and MR- 460 is not a bad MR, congratz! Don't even bother about the DEF..
SPECIAL - 238, common.

TALISMAN SLOTS :

Mandatory 2 Yellow + Mandatory 1 Blue + 3 Uncoloured :
1 Mandatory Blue is understandable. But 2 Yell... Here we go again. Are you nuts Magus Meathead?!? What are you going to do with 2 Yellows, tell me please. Can't you see your skills have no scaling and your low SPECIAL stat adds nothing? You have no business with SPECIAL! I am really worried about you, i suggest you to visit an eye doctor.. Anyway, keep him primitive with 4 blue + 2 yellow bulwark! And bring this eye to an eye doctor for routine controls.

SKILLS :

Basic move : Blast - Deals magic damage to all enemies + 30% chance to Reduce ATK of target for 2 turns:

Same as his brother Sentinel. AOE hit is impressive and can hit almost 3 times harder! Best AOE attacker of the Meathead family. Congratz!

Power move (costs 3) : Cleanse - "Remove Negative Effects & Heals target ally (Heal amount is based on your MAGIC stat)

That's what i can call poor man's Sentinel Allied Soldier! Is Wolf Cultist stunned your poor low level Eddie? No worries! You can cleanse and heal your Eddie back to life with this move. If you max this skill, you will heal 65% harder. Heal hard!

1* MEATHEAD - ASSASSIN

DESIGN : This brother looks more serious than others. If you look that eyes more than 10 seconds, an Assassin Meathead come to your door and hit you.

STATS :

HP - 4055, but he is an Assassin which is normal.
ATK - 527 - one of a kind ATK, hmm..
MAGIC - 694 is not bad either.
DEF and MR- Okay, we don't even bother about it.
SPECIAL - 229. Don't dream about pushing fury with this one!

TALISMAN SLOTS :

Mandatory 3 Purple + 3 Uncoloured :
Wow, one of the best mandatory slots on 1* chars i have ever seen. This Meathead is quite balanced! Go with full 2 x Assassin set for maximum damage!

SKILLS :

Basic move : Cut - Deals physical damage to a single target + Deals Additional Magic Damage if you get a Perfect Hit:

Can you believe this? This must be a dream. 2 damage types on 1* char with Perfect hit! And if you max this skill, you will hit 35% harder. I am impressed! Do you?

Mark (costs 1) : Mark - "Deals true damage to a single target + Marks the target for 4 turns + 30% chance to gain an Extra Turn (Marks can be consumed with Perfect Hits to deal true damage)

I am beyond the words. Praise the Assassin Meathead!! You have the cheapest "Mark" skill in the game and plus having a %30 chance to Extra Turn, all those costs just 1 power! Can you believe that?? And if you max this skill, you will get 50% more damage. If you are a beginner, be sure to have at least 3 of those Assassin Meatheads! You can kick the hell out of Gunner Dungeon with 3 of those!

Your welcome.
I hope you are enjoying your Meatheads!
Feel free to share your experiences with these flying heads!

Hypnos
06-29-2017, 01:43 AM
Being a meathead fanatic myself, I salute you for this in depth write up. Thanks :)

IceManFerrar
06-29-2017, 04:50 AM
Lol, simply loved it, mate. You have a gift for humor and comedy...I read every single word. Had a good laugh, so thank you very much! :)

Kardas
06-29-2017, 06:53 AM
Very well done as usual. The gifs are really great again too.
These guys are the perennial rivals to the Corrupted Ox Souls in my book.

Demoonchild
06-29-2017, 01:01 PM
Another great one Osiris!!!
Shall we expect a new thread with the other flying heads (and surely your favs) the pharaoh spirits????

The Educated fool
06-29-2017, 05:29 PM
I loved this thread even harder than a Magus Meathead hits! Well done, Brother Osiris! :cool: