PDA

View Full Version : June 28th 2017 Update Discussion

Sparton_LOTB
06-29-2017, 05:41 PM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6470).

Mariner-1212
06-29-2017, 05:46 PM
Before the complaint shit-show begins, let me just say THANK YOU for introducing some new ways to enjoy PVE, and giving us something new to do!

Iced_Earth
06-29-2017, 06:06 PM
Where can i find those missions and how to get the legendaryshards? Theres no newspost on my game..

Mariner-1212
06-29-2017, 06:07 PM
Where can i find those missions and how to get the legendaryshards? Theres no newspost on my game..

Missions are under Achievements \m/

The Educated fool
06-29-2017, 06:28 PM
So, Speed of Light Eddie went from the best healer to not-quite-as-good-as-Carriage-Rider healer in one easy nerf... seems legit! Why must characters be ruined with every update? :mad: This is the most unnecessary nerf in the history of unnecessary nerfs. Speed of Light Eddie was on the radar of exactly no one, when it came to having problems with characters being overpowered... why was it necessary to annihilate his best skill? Good times.

RIP, SoL. You didn't deserve this. /end rant

Update: Apparently, his heal can even "Miss" entirely now too... just had it miss and restore exactly 0 HP on two characters in the arena. I am filled with joy right now.

Update II: It seems like the "Miss" only occurs when the character you're trying to heal already has full HP. Hooray.

Askora
06-29-2017, 07:14 PM
Appreciate the update and additions for pve.

Curious though whether I'm the only one showing a ridiculously low number for Achievements Completed VI? I have 27/120. Are there 93 more achievements that I'll be able to accomplish?

Witkacy
06-29-2017, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the update... Seems workin' so far...

One question though... Why I can't win The Holy Smoke Eddie while gaining warrior soul? I guess there are all warriors present besides him... If someone ask - Yes, I had him, yet sold him, to make a sacrifice tier ;)

Cheers,

W

Witkacy
06-29-2017, 07:20 PM

Curious though whether I'm the only one showing a ridiculously low number for Achievements Completed VI? I have 27/120. Are there 93 more achievements that I'll be able to accomplish?

Askora :)

It depends of how long and how intesively you play... And the more you'll be playing the more achievements would be waiting... I play for almost a year now and have 122/140...

Cheers,

W

Demoonchild
06-29-2017, 07:22 PM
Sparton!!

Ive found a bug with Vampire Hunter Eddie, his basic skill just shows levels and description for 2, 4 and 6... no clue about the odd ones, it also has now a level 7???
A question about skills that gives 25% chance, it applies for all effects?? for example, a Warrior Undead Rescuer which steals 50% and heals 35% gets the 25% chance for one, or both effects??

Thanks for your answer!!

Baba-8301
06-29-2017, 07:24 PM

It depends of how long and how intesively you play... And the more you'll be playing the more achievements would be waiting... I play for almost a year now and have 122/140...

Cheers,

W

There's a bug. I completed 100 achievements months ago but am currently at about 12/120.

Askora
06-29-2017, 07:25 PM

Cheers,

W

I've been playing for over 6 months and since I think achievements completed V is for 80 or 100, don't remember which. It's funny how I could have accomplished that with only 27 completed.

MrFreeze
06-29-2017, 07:29 PM

I thought this was a bug they're working on. One of those updates a while back reset it to zero. I've got the same problem.

Update sounds interesting. I'll have to go check it out

Monte47
06-29-2017, 07:40 PM
So, Speed of Light Eddie went from the best healer to not-quite-as-good-as-Carriage-Rider healer in one easy nerf... seems legit! Why must characters be ruined with every update? :mad: This is the most unnecessary nerf in the history of unnecessary nerfs. Speed of Light Eddie was on the radar of exactly no one, when it came to having problems with characters being overpowered... why was it necessary to annihilate his best skill? Good times.

Update: Apparently, his heal can even "Miss" entirely now too... just had it miss and restore exactly 0 HP on two characters in the arena. I am filled with joy right now.

Update II: It seems like the "Miss" only occurs when the character you're trying to heal already has full HP. Hooray.

I apologize man, I literally, just put him on my defense. Lol, I'm a jinx.

Ezz
06-29-2017, 07:51 PM
Use stun on prisoner mission is not working. I've stunned him like 10 times but it still shows 0 in the challenges tab.

Nerada
06-29-2017, 07:54 PM
It is said that by doing 80 missions you will get the pharaoh dog, i've done 15 and got 50 shards, but now i dont have any achievement linked to "missions" and seemingly no way to get more pharaoh dog's shards

Sparton_LOTB
06-29-2017, 08:12 PM
One question though... Why I can't win The Holy Smoke Eddie while gaining warrior soul? I guess there are all warriors present besides him... If someone ask - Yes, I had him, yet sold him, to make a sacrifice tier ;)

A lot of people complained about early-game Eddies like him and Wickerman being the 4 star they got from souls, so we removed them for the time being.

Ive found a bug with Vampire Hunter Eddie, his basic skill just shows levels and description for 2, 4 and 6... no clue about the odd ones, it also has now a level 7???

Oh weird, that should be 7 different levels of extra damage, but some of the levels are indeed missing values. We'll get that fixed for the next update.

A question about skills that gives 25% chance, it applies for all effects?? for example, a Warrior Undead Rescuer which steals 50% and heals 35% gets the 25% chance for one, or both effects??

If a skill level is for "Effect Chance +#%", then that effect chance is for all effects that have a chance (so for that Warrior Undead Rescuer's Guide, it improves the Steal Beneficial Effects and the Heal chance).

Use stun on prisoner mission is not working. I've stunned him like 10 times but it still shows 0 in the challenges tab.

What character(s) are you using?

It is said that by doing 80 missions you will get the pharaoh dog, i've done 15 and got 50 shards, but now i dont have any achievement linked to "missions" and seemingly no way to get more pharaoh dog's shards

That's odd... if you force close the app and relaunch do you not see them? Keep in mind that they may not be in the same place in the Achievements list based on what other achievements you have or haven't completed yet.

Iced_Earth
06-29-2017, 08:17 PM
The Counter for stunning the prisoner and cultistcleric dont work.. im using holysmokes eddie, he worked for the other missons well
and the buff remove from owl cultist with deathdog too..

how we can get those frags for legendary souls ?

Ezz
06-29-2017, 08:18 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post

What character(s) are you using?

Using corrupt general and the prisoner together.
They worked fine on wickerman and nomad stun mission just not on prisoner.

Monte47
06-29-2017, 08:40 PM

Same here. 0/3 showing, played it three times with Visions and my Prisoner. Both stunned him each time.

Majice
06-29-2017, 08:44 PM

I feel your pain! I don't have a million $ to throw at this game and halving SOL Eddies heal powers just took me right out of competition in the Arena. How am I going to counter all the people that have the unfair advantage of counterstrike? What a crappy fix. UNFAIR

Kardas
06-29-2017, 08:55 PM
I'm gonna look at the update in more detail (and update my reference threads) tomorrow because I am dead tired, but I will say that the Missions idea is pretty cool. Very much looking forward to the Gunner Pharaoh Dog. And props for your ridiculous punctuality NF. Like, this is way ahead of schedule it seems.

Uuuuunfortunately, I've gotten a bit of a problem with this update. Sure, my phone is not the best thing for playing games, but now when I boot up LotB, all FX are gone. Like, Visions and Wicker Man Eddie aren't on fire anymore, Corrupt General's chest is completely black, and Navigator Eddie hits with invisible cannonballs. Also the rewards chest just kind of pops up which is hilarious. And almost all Eddies look even deader than usual because all their eyes (except GRE) are black. It seems to improve performance though!

As funny as this is, this is annoying for PVP because other than their icons, I have no indication of shields being present on characters. And the coinflip does not show up at all.

Also I had no clue Wicker Man Eddie and Holy Smoke were no longer available via souls (is this also true for Soldier?). I will be sure to update my thread on it.

Monte47
06-29-2017, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the missions. Fun way to use troopers.

Stun on prisoner did not work for me with the Angel, Prisoner, or Visions Eddie. Tho, he was stunned. I did, however, get credit for just using stun on the other mission challenge.

Sucks about SOL, dude is worthless now.

Mariner-1212
06-29-2017, 09:21 PM
That's odd... if you force close the app and relaunch do you not see them? Keep in mind that they may not be in the same place in the Achievements list based on what other achievements you have or haven't completed yet.

Ok. This happened to me as well, and now I think we may have another issue. I restarted and it showed up, but it's showing as 0/25 for the level 3 achievement. But I went through and completed a bunch of missions since the time when this should have shown up... so is it just an aesthetic issue? Is it counting my missions as 15/25 or whatever they are even though it says 0?

Sparton_LOTB
06-29-2017, 09:21 PM
Regarding mission progress sometimes not counting, please be aware that skills which have a chance of occurring will not count as progress if that chance doesn't occur. We are investigating this further to be sure, but if you're having problems, please specify what mission you're having a problem with and what characters you're using to help narrow down potential issues.

Uuuuunfortunately, I've gotten a bit of a problem with this update. Sure, my phone is not the best thing for playing games, but now when I boot up LotB, all FX are gone. Like, Visions and Wicker Man Eddie aren't on fire anymore, Corrupt General's chest is completely black, and Navigator Eddie hits with invisible cannonballs. Also the rewards chest just kind of pops up which is hilarious. And almost all Eddies look even deader than usual because all their eyes (except GRE) are black. It seems to improve performance though!

As funny as this is, this is annoying for PVP because other than their icons, I have no indication of shields being present on characters. And the coinflip does not show up at all.

Well... that's sort of working as intended, I guess. We did notice that there were a lot of devices that were trying to use full effects/higher res textures but were almost certainly suffering a really bad frame rate while doing so, so we made some adjustments to try and improve framerates/stability for those devices.

Also I had no clue Wicker Man Eddie and Holy Smoke were no longer available via souls (is this also true for Soldier?). I will be sure to update my thread on it.

'Tis also true for Soldier Eddie; he's not been a possible reward for Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Legendary Souls, and event souls, since you get him for free in Battlefield.

Browno
06-29-2017, 09:25 PM
Sparton, since dusk info is not showing could you say what it does per level and such for that skill?

Rain88
06-29-2017, 09:31 PM
Removing legendary souls from grand sacrifice , and nerfing balanced characters MCR , SoL and NBoL while leaving OP toons (GCR became more OP now, didn't think it was possible) intact seems like a great idea

DIEDD
06-29-2017, 09:32 PM
Well... that's sort of working as intended, I guess. We did notice that there were a lot of devices that were trying to use full effects/higher res textures but were almost certainly suffering a really bad frame rate while doing so, so we made some adjustments to try and improve framerates/stability for those devices.

But before it worked well for me, now it looks horrible.
Now I will have to buy another phone to play the game like before?

ritchbe
06-29-2017, 09:40 PM
Can someone else confirm that Vampire hunter Eddie's future basic healing move only heals himself, even though the skill's description states "Heals all allies based MISSING HP for every Mark on target"

I cannot get him to heal anybody else except for himself.

Tried using Wrath's, VHE's and Death mark talisman's set marks and none of them healed anyone but VHE.

Demoonchild
06-29-2017, 09:49 PM
If a skill level is for "Effect Chance +#%", then that effect chance is for all effects that have a chance (so for that Warrior Undead Rescuer's Guide, it improves the Steal Beneficial Effects and the Heal chance).

Hey Sparton!! This means than Warrior Harpy now can remove benefical effects 100% Maxed?? So, why do you bother on nerf NBOL's and Magus CR??
Sorry if my question seems tricky, but sounds really weird for me....

As always, thanks for taking your time on respond!

Sparton_LOTB
06-29-2017, 09:51 PM
Ok. This happened to me as well, and now I think we may have another issue. I restarted and it showed up, but it's showing as 0/25 for the level 3 achievement. But I went through and completed a bunch of missions since the time when this should have shown up... so is it just an aesthetic issue? Is it counting my missions as 15/25 or whatever they are even though it says 0?

There does appear to be an issue where progress does not always continue from the tier II achievement to the tier III achievement. We are investigating the cause and a potential fix.

Sparton, since dusk info is not showing could you say what it does per level and such for that skill?

The data for it is whack, so it only does what it currently says it does on live.

Once the fix is live, it'll be 5/5/10/15/20/25 (all damage ups).

Removing legendary souls from grand sacrifice

Legendary Souls were never a possible reward from the Tier V Grand Sacrifice.

By "before it worked well", do you mean you had high framerate with the previous visuals?

What device are you playing on?

Can someone else confirm that Vampire hunter Eddie's future basic healing move only heals himself, even though the skill's description states "Heals all allies based MISSING HP for every Mark on target"

That is a known issue with Claim; right now, it only heals the character using Claim.

Browno
06-29-2017, 09:59 PM
Nice! Then vamp will do even more damage later on :)

Demoonchild
06-29-2017, 10:14 PM

C'mon!! Go and buy a better smartphone, your country has the best salaries and life quality of all America... Hahaha LOL
Or better go to the high neighborhood and steal one, is more easy... Un saludo coterraneo!!

DIEDD
06-29-2017, 10:21 PM
C'mon!! Go and buy a better smartphone, your country has the best salaries and life quality of all America... Hahaha LOL
Or better go to the high neighborhood and steal one, is more easy... Un saludo coterraneo!!

Hahah I had forgotten that I live in the promised land.

PD: Obligado a pedirle ayuda a mi amigo el brayan...
Saludos mi amigo.

Ringe666-7406
06-29-2017, 10:26 PM
Gimp making fun of us again. Guy just can't have enough :D :rolleyes: I used good ol' Mummy and CG on him.
Aside from that, unnecessary nerfs and reset achievements not being fixed, I actually like this update. Missions seem pretty good actually, at least some fun and something new. \m/

RCarter
06-29-2017, 10:34 PM
Stuns on Prisoner are definitely not registering in the tally.

Saw the stun marker twice on him, neither showed up in the count.

Liebhild
06-29-2017, 10:34 PM
Why type here anything?

In that Pre-Blablabla-thread more than 90% were against the NBOL nerf and he got nerfed. Everything written there was simply ignored. Why the make such threads, when they piss on our opinion?

Tommorow this shit is history for me.

The harpy-question here in this thread was also ignored....

jeff-3007
06-29-2017, 10:37 PM
Has anyone found a character that will give you a registered stun on the Prisoner in Mission Achievements? Visions Eddie won't do it.

jeff-3007
06-29-2017, 10:40 PM
Also, who can inflict permadeth? Any Eddies? Seems like I had an assassin that did but he's long gone.

Ringe666-7406
06-29-2017, 10:42 PM
Also, who can inflict permadeth? Any Eddies? Seems like I had an assassin that did but he's long gone.

I just made a thread in Guides and Tips, 3 toons I could remember are there, so go and help yourself ;) \m/

Fudjo
06-29-2017, 10:43 PM

Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist inflicts it automatically with his power ability, which also has a %chance to Remove Beneficial Effects. His basic ability automatically inflicts Heal Block. He's your go-to guy for completing a lot of missions. :)

Amarthir
06-29-2017, 10:44 PM

I have a Magus axis soldier who has a chance to permadeath with his basic. And the red desert warrior had a power that is like 100%

Liebhild
06-29-2017, 10:45 PM
I've seen some Sentinel Soulless Demons with Strike, and it's an interesting strategy, but again in encourages you as the attacker to get Immunity, buff removal, Accuracy Down, Stun/Freeze, Warriors, not spamming AoE moves, and/or not spamming multi-hit moves, which are all strategies we want to encourage people to utilize for team building. There's many options to deal with him, and bringing just one and making sure he doesn't live a long time usually makes him a trivial bag of HP to work around when he's controlled by the AI.

From the other thread.

Buff removal, yeah, great, you removed the buff removal possibilities with your nerf... (I know that there are other toons, but if you don't have them...)

Fudjo
06-29-2017, 10:46 PM
I'm not getting credit for inflicting Permadeath on the Harpy in Garden of Aset for the mission Revive Hunter II. Team is Vampire Hunter Eddie, Angel of Fear. and Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist. I've been getting credit for inflicting Permadeath in other missions.

Monte47
06-29-2017, 10:49 PM
The "clear LoL V sentinel with only warrior class characters" done it six times now and didn't trigger mission award.

Edit: works, but don't carry any other class Eddie's with you in the extra slots. The whole board has to be warrior.

MrFreeze
06-29-2017, 10:59 PM
The missions are fun. I've used characters I haven't touched in months. The nerfs suck. Why do that to MCR and NBoL and then make warrior harpy 100%? I don't know if that's new or was just overlooked but now what, do I put skill shards on her only to have you guys nerf it in a month? I'm not being a jerk, I'd honestly like to know. If there's a reason it's like that and your not going to touch it, I'll shard her up and use her.

Sparton_LOTB
06-29-2017, 11:00 PM
Just FYI, I probably won't respond to too many "did X and it didn't work for Y mission" posts, but I'm passing a lot of that info to our QA team.

Remember to indicate the mission you're working on and the character(s) you're using. Noting the quest you're challenging will help as well. In some cases, it might just be that it doesn't always register, so it may take a few more attempts to clear than what is stated in the mission description.

Thanks to Fudjo, RCarter, and others for posting what you have.

Also, we just pushed some updated missions data which should prevent the issue of not correctly unlocking the tier III achievement for completing missions. We're continuing to work on a solution for people who already have reset progress on the "Complete # Mission Challenges" achievement.

Hey Sparton!! This means than Warrior Harpy now can remove benefical effects 100% Maxed?? So, why do you bother on nerf NBOL's and Magus CR??
Sorry if my question seems tricky, but sounds really weird for me....

As always, thanks for taking your time on respond!

The important point with the Warrior Harpy is that that Harpy doesn't have as many powerful selling points as the Warrior Newborn of Light (Revenge is a potent passive, and the Newborn can do far more damage), and also that Harpy only removes one status effect, not all status effects.

URock
06-29-2017, 11:15 PM
Nice update:

HttpServerServiceUnavailable

The update needs an update ...

nuclear1250
06-29-2017, 11:39 PM
Stun Boss IV is broken for me as well. I've now used three different characters to stun the prisoner (Holy Smokes, Visions and AoF), I've now stunned him a total of about 8 times. The counter for that mission is just broken, simple as that.

Askora
06-30-2017, 12:46 AM
APMA3 at end of battle in pvp.

Two battles in pvp without the ability to choose past or present abilities for Eddie.

Demoonchild
06-30-2017, 01:42 AM
The important point with the Warrior Harpy is that that Harpy doesn't have as many powerful selling points as the Warrior Newborn of Light (Revenge is a potent passive, and the Newborn can do far more damage), and also that Harpy only removes one status effect, not all status effects.

That's sound pretty accurate Sparton, thanks for clarifying...

Chaosego888
06-30-2017, 04:07 AM
I'm not getting credit for inflicting Permadeath on the Harpy in Garden of Aset for the mission Revive Hunter II. Team is Vampire Hunter Eddie, Angel of Fear. and Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist. I've been getting credit for inflicting Permadeath in other missions.
I am having trouble with this one also. I am using Assassin Axis Bomber Boy. I think it is counting toward the other Permadeath achievement but not the Revive Hunter II achievement.

DIEDD
06-30-2017, 04:28 AM
By "before it worked well", do you mean you had high framerate with the previous visuals?

What device are you playing on?

I've experienced some crashes when I'm on the character screen and in PvP.
As far as the previous framerate I can not say that it was of the highest but it worked without problems, now I notice it a little lower.
Anyway I've sent an email to the support with some screenshots

Witkacy
06-30-2017, 04:33 AM
Mornin' all :)

1. Happy with the new missions, have fun with them, though at present don't have characters to accomplish some of them... Yet I think I will manage somehow with a little help of my friends... BIG (+) for this one

2. Nerfs... Sure I ain't happy... (-)

3. After doing ''Shadows Of The Valley'' at the end the game crashed causing usual note ''error with communicating with server'' - this time MACL12... It happens... Some of my trooper lost points... I am sorry... Got some extra ironities off the missions, so decided to refill twice... After MACL popped out, pressed ''OK'' -> The app self restarted... Everything I had over 80 SOTS had dissapeared... Big (-)

4. The Arena: Had a fight with some guy who had Soldier Eddie equipped with counterstrike talis, AGS, GCR, and MCR... I had GCR and MCR, good ol' Vik and AG... Everything went pretty smooth at the beginning... My MCR had ''borrowed'' the counters from Ed, next the hostile MCR stole them from mine and the fun between two blue gals has started for good... First round ended with a draw - both MCRs had stolen counters successfully, the round two was won by mine MCR, who took back and the other didn't... So I decided to cut the fun with some axe... And mine MCR had spread the freezing beam to my Viking in thanks for that!!! Luckily being strong enough he survived that and I've won the match at the end... But c'mon... How cool is that to attack members of my own squad... Everything worked great before the update - even if such things happened to steal beneficial effect between two MCRs with 100% rate, but never ever I have seen that my toon have attacked the other one even if having ''trophied'' counterstrikes so far up to now... The thing is that if you guys planned people to discourage of using MCR by nerfing her - you did it, I am afraid... I don't know what has happened but I fear to put her in my attacking team now - which I was doing so far, I admit to protect myself a bit against all those toons who have counterstrike talis and so the other ones as I don't have any of them... Very BIG (-)

EDIT:

5. Now my skulls meter shows 711/711 upon ''Skull Quest'' tab... Before was 750/750...

Cheers,

W

zamasu
06-30-2017, 05:48 AM

Stun Boss IV is broken for me as well. I've now used three different characters to stun the prisoner (Holy Smokes, Visions and AoF), I've now stunned him a total of about 8 times. The counter for that mission is just broken, simple as that.

I Second these two.
I completed almost all the possibles at the moment and I cant get these two to work:

Revive Hunter II - Perm death to harpy
Stun Boss IV - Stun Prisioner

Ian
06-30-2017, 07:19 AM
To whomever had the final say on nerfing MCR and let it happen: [Sparton snip]

Ringe666-7406
06-30-2017, 07:46 AM
Hey Sparton, I just had a battle against HomemLivre where HUD never showed... all 8 toons just stood there. I had red NoL, Nomad, Viking and sentinel CD, and him I think red undead rescuer, VE, green harpy and SSD. You might want to look into that. Thanks in advance

Crazypants
06-30-2017, 08:27 AM

Not cool man.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k

DaveMurray
06-30-2017, 08:28 AM
Revive Hunter II - Perm death to harpy
Stun Boss IV - Stun Prisoner
Those two are not working, tried every available toon to me that can stun the prisoner and cause permadeath to Harpy but no matter how many times they triggered mission is not advancing.
Also Master Of Missions have a problem, i am now at 27/40 but i am pretty sure that i completed way more than that.

NoL still removes all the buffs on every battle i played in arena and now hits harder.
I got a strange feeling that my toons don't hit as hard as before and i hope i am terribly wrong and it's not some secret nerfs.

To whomever had the final say on nerfing MCR and let it happen: When you suffer a death in your close family, and when you are grieving and wondering why... Remember the June 2017 tuning. In the meantime, I hope your car won't start and your milk goes bad.
I get mad with them too but this post is terrible..

EnricoPalazzo
06-30-2017, 08:31 AM

Man, this is way over the line.
Relax and take a step back. IT'S A GAME ON YOUR MOBILE!!!

nuclear1250
06-30-2017, 08:36 AM
Just an update on my experiences with the Stun Boss IV mission. I've found a bit of a strange... I don't know if you could call it a loophole, a glitch within the glitch or workaround, but I originally tried that particular mission on madness (I had done them all on madness up to that point). Tried doing it on normal though and for some reason it worked on normal.

Revive Hunter II (use permadeath on Harpy in Garden of Aset 3 times) is also the same deal: doesn't work on madness, works perfectly fine on normal. It's incredibly odd to say the least. That would be my suggestion to anyone having similar problems in similar missions: give it a shot on normal and see if anything happens there.

EDIT: after further tests, seems that normal is the only difficulty where either of these two missions will work, hard and madness do not affect the tally at all. Hope this helps out in some way.

RCarter
06-30-2017, 09:58 AM

WTActualF

Its a game.

And thats a shit head thing to say over a game.

Kinda like me saying "I hope the battery in your device explodes and melts your hand for typing such a shit head comment on the forum."

ShadowedLies
06-30-2017, 10:10 AM
Regarding mission progress sometimes not counting, please be aware that skills which have a chance of occurring will not count as progress if that chance doesn't occur. We are investigating this further to be sure, but if you're having problems, please specify what mission you're having a problem with and what characters you're using to help narrow down potential issues.

'Tis also true for Soldier Eddie; he's not been a possible reward for Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Legendary Souls, and event souls, since you get him for free in Battlefield.

We were supposed to get a Soldier Eddie from Battlefield? Seriously? I've never had a Soldier Eddie that I recall and I've completed with max skulls all levels on all difficulties...

DaveMurray
06-30-2017, 10:16 AM
Just an update on my experiences with the Stun Boss IV mission. I've found a bit of a strange... I don't know if you could call it a loophole, a glitch within the glitch or workaround, but I originally tried that particular mission on madness (I had done them all on madness up to that point). Tried doing it on normal though and for some reason it worked on normal.

Revive Hunter II (use permadeath on Harpy in Garden of Aset 3 times) is also the same deal: doesn't work on madness, works perfectly fine on normal. It's incredibly odd to say the least. That would be my suggestion to anyone having similar problems in similar missions: give it a shot on normal and see if anything happens there.

EDIT: after further tests, seems that normal is the only difficulty where either of these two missions will work, hard and madness do not affect the tally at all. Hope this helps out in some way.

I can confirm that this is working. Both mission completed.

zdm-1083
06-30-2017, 10:16 AM
Looks like there is a bug/change with Energy Talisman.

I'm stealing almost always almost ALL energy from opposite team in PvP.
That's a bit overpowered no?

I use Energy set on GCR.

Jennie-5128
06-30-2017, 10:17 AM
I'm not getting credit for inflicting Permadeath on the Harpy in Garden of Aset for the mission Revive Hunter II. Team is Vampire Hunter Eddie, Angel of Fear. and Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist. I've been getting credit for inflicting Permadeath in other missions.Same.

Well, except my team is mummy dog, axis bomber boy (assassin) and whatever Eddie I pick up from my troopers.

ETA: I have also now tried it on Hard rather than Madness and it works, so it appears to just be on madness levels the problem is.

JJJ428
06-30-2017, 10:25 AM
It looks like revenges are still happening in response to a revenge when explosive talismans are involved. Had my warrior new born of light revenge had the explosive talisman trigger and then his new born of light revenged me back and his solider eddie countered as well.

thealchemist
06-30-2017, 10:47 AM
I didn't think the nerfs for toons were a part of this update, as I thought it was stated for mid July? Anyway I found out in the arena, not happy. Once I finally get my first eternity soul I'm gonna just do the 1 battle a day to get my daily achievement but that's it. No more arena for me except events where it might be worth it.

On the missions side of things such as remove beneficial effects, does blocking or stealing them count? It seems to me that they do but I'd like confirmation as it's hard to keep track of how many times I managed it per run when using 2 toons to do the job. This part of the update including more rewards via missions is a positive which I commend NF for, as I don't want the post to be a purely negative one.

PsiH86
06-30-2017, 11:25 AM
Good updating!
I expected input of splinters on all types of souls since that moment when have only entered Eternity and Precious Souls. Thank you!
Ребаланс characters and abilities it is also adequate. Unless I was disappointed from replacement of slots of talismans by Beelzebub a little, but these are trifles...
But I have most of all started to blaze a chair under a bum from achievements + missions again:
First, progress of some missions essentially not all right! In my case - Stun Boss IV (I have carried out fights 5 specially Stun on The Prisoner - result 0!!!), and Revive Hunter I (here progress after all has gone, but I have carried out fights 10 - result 2/3).
The second, Achievement of Master Of Missions III... Here history similar to achievement of Achievements Comleted... Last night I have executed missions 15-20, but on account of this Achievement they haven't gone, progress has begun with 0... Well and yes... This achievement for some reason became available only this morning.
Misters developers! Because of such moments, I (likely not I one) will begin to demand compensations for the burned-down chairs soon!!!:mad:

slauki
06-30-2017, 11:35 AM

if someone kick you as trooper, even you played him every single day, remember the dumb comment in june 2017....man chill IT'S a FUCKING GAME

osiris0000
06-30-2017, 11:40 AM

https://img.memecdn.com/get-a-life_o_1212206.jpg

angelkelly
06-30-2017, 11:42 AM

I use Energy set on GCR.

The most power you can steal is between 3 and 6. So base off that I would rather have them working as intended then not working at all.
-Edit: I notice only certain characters steal more power than others. Maybe that's just me.
M.G.S.= 3
Clairvoyant :6+

MrFreeze
06-30-2017, 11:52 AM
The MCR nerf has ruined my offensive pvp strategy. I don't thank you for that, but who cares, I'll have to figure something else out. Til the next time things change.

I do however thank you very much for the new improved VHE! The only problem is, he's so good I know it won't last. I hope you guys tested him, and this was what you were going for. He's pretty awesome now.

Monte47
06-30-2017, 12:22 PM
While I was super mad, tbh, about MCR and SOL, one of the crew needs to delete Ian's post. Or, he needs to delete it. While I come from a place in the internet that is not nice, this is not the forum for "kill yourself" or what have you BS. End of the day, it's a game. I've spent waaay too much money on it, but, it's a game. Someone take his post down please.

Ian
06-30-2017, 12:39 PM
While I was super mad, tbh, about MCR and SOL, one of the crew needs to delete Ian's post. Or, he needs to delete it. While I come from a place in the internet that is not nice, this is not the forum for "kill yourself" or what have you BS. End of the day, it's a game. I've spent waaay too much money on it, but, it's a game. Someone take his post down please.

Never suggested anyone should die or be killed. I'ved edited the post because people don't read things properly - I suppose I should expect that. But the sentiment remains that the nerfs were not needed and the community was not listened too, the latter is actually what aggrieves me more than the nerfing, thus I do not rescind my comments on faulty motor vehicles nor spoiled dairy products.

Bradata
06-30-2017, 01:42 PM
I read that someone figured it out and I can confirm, for those who have problems stunning Prisoner and the Harpy just try the normal levels, it works on them.

Liebhild
06-30-2017, 01:51 PM

Looks buggy

Majice
06-30-2017, 02:18 PM
My android phone shows none of the special effects when in battle. I can't tell if opponents are stunned or frozen and other annoying things. The update is good for all the new stuff but really taking the fun out of Arena by changing characters so much. Who complained?Original Beta players? They already have a huge advantage over others

thealchemist
06-30-2017, 02:25 PM
Has anyone had issues with the mission for using permadeath on Harpys in Garden of Aset? I'm at 0/3 still.

Monte47
06-30-2017, 02:51 PM
Never suggested anyone should die or be killed. I'ved edited the post because people don't read things properly - I suppose I should expect that. But the sentiment remains that the nerfs were not needed and the community was not listened too, the latter is actually what aggrieves me more than the nerfing, thus I do not rescind my comments on faulty motor vehicles nor spoiled dairy products.

Fair enough on dairy products. Disagree on the choice of original post, but anyway, not trying to argue.

The feedback was why I was so irritated as well. Why ask us if you are doing it no matter what.

Mariner-1212
06-30-2017, 02:54 PM
Has anyone had issues with the mission for using permadeath on Harpys in Garden of Aset? I'm at 0/3 still.

Gotta do it on Normal. Same with the stunning the prisoner. After you beat the Harpy mission, it's on to the Artillery Dog in the Evo Material Skull Quests :/

qazwer00
06-30-2017, 02:56 PM

Took me a few rounds to get it. I think I ended up leaving it at the NORMAL difficulty for it to unluck. Might be unnecessary but I did it in 3 rounds killing it each time

Chaosego888
06-30-2017, 03:34 PM

Both of these worked for me on normal also, Thanks Nuclear

slauki
06-30-2017, 03:43 PM
i like the update so far. just the nerf of the nobl right after the nobl event is still horrible marketing.

nontheless the missions are great and i really enjoyed playing some other levels again.
just one question, is this the "lots of new content" that was announced recently or can we expect more soon?

llexileon stated on facebook, that BNW is almost ready and that you guys are just "polishing the bosses" atm.
would really love to hear some more details on this.

can we expect something cool for the lotb birthday next week?

very curious about the future of the game :)

H3lls4ng3l
06-30-2017, 04:15 PM
i like the update so far. just the nerf of the nobl right after the nobl event is still horrible marketing.

nontheless the missions are great and i really enjoyed playing some other levels again.
just one question, is this the "lots of new content" that was announced recently or can we expect more soon?

llexileon stated on facebook, that BNW is almost ready and that you guys are just "polishing the bosses" atm.

very curious about the future of the game :)

They posted this on their twitter account so I guess there will be an event for the birthday. At least I hope so.

Fister
06-30-2017, 05:06 PM

Thx for the info. Will try this as it has been verified by others. GJ Nuclear 👍

Sparton_LOTB
06-30-2017, 05:47 PM
As an aside, we really appreciate the feedback and passionate discussion. However, Ian's post crossed a line and we'll be deleting quote blocked snippets of his original post to ensure that we keep the discussion productive.

We will hand out bans (temporary or permanent) for repeated infractions.

Ian
06-30-2017, 05:53 PM
I didnt realise milk turning sour was such a big deal, Sparton :rolleyes:

Iced_Earth
06-30-2017, 05:57 PM
in which mission on battlefield are the allied soldiers? i cant remember..
its for the misson

Sparton_LOTB
06-30-2017, 05:59 PM

We're seeing reports of this, and for whatever reason it seems to more consistently (or perhaps always) work on the "Normal" difficulty of the mission, even though all three difficulties of the mission are flagged in data.

We are still working on isolating the cause and seeing how fast we can push out a fix. Thanks for the detailed info.

I use Energy set on GCR.

Well, as per the tuning notes, the Energy Talisman is finally stealing power (as it was originally intended), as opposed to just generating it for you, but yeah, maybe there's some cases where it's draining too much. We will investigate further.

It looks like revenges are still happening in response to a revenge when explosive talismans are involved. Had my warrior new born of light revenge had the explosive talisman trigger and then his new born of light revenged me back and his solider eddie countered as well.

Yeah, that doesn't sound right. I've passed that along for our QA to investigate and write up.

I didn't think the nerfs for toons were a part of this update, as I thought it was stated for mid July?

The update was originally planned for early- to mid-July, but we signed off on it sooner than expected, and thus the corresponding tuning went live with it sooner than expected.

On the missions side of things such as remove beneficial effects, does blocking or stealing them count? It seems to me that they do but I'd like confirmation as it's hard to keep track of how many times I managed it per run when using 2 toons to do the job.

Blocking beneficial effects doesn't count; it has to be an action that tries to remove beneficial effects. As such, "remove beneficial effects" works, but so does "steal beneficial effects" (because stealing is removing from the enemy and adding to your character).

just the nerf of the nobl right after the nobl event is still horrible marketing.

Yeah, the intent is that he's still good in all the ways he was before, but you are 100% correct. We will work better to ensure we are highlighting characters that are not scheduled for tuning updates in the future.

jjust one question, is this the "lots of new content" that was announced recently or can we expect more soon?

The short version is I don't have anything specific to announce at this time.

On the subject of saying "lots of new content", one of the unfortunate problems with working with a big brand with many different stakeholders (not just us developers and the band members), that lots of different people have different ideas for what they call "content" or a "big event" or whatever... and sometimes, even internally what we call those things are not what we'd call them to our players! Not to say that you shouldn't trust stuff that isn't coming directly from us developers of the game, but just be aware that "content" could mean a lot of different things depending on who it's coming from (from missions, to new game modes, to PVP activities or deals, and more). I can tell you that we do have a lot of different things planned throughout July, so stay tuned!

EddieCarva
06-30-2017, 06:03 PM
For those with problem stunnig the Prisoner, i was through the same problem not counting when playing on madness. Then i tryied on normal and it worked fine.

If you enter the mission through the button on the missions list, it will direct yout to the mission on normal level.

Let us know if worked for you guys too.

Mariner-1212
06-30-2017, 06:08 PM
Well, as per the tuning notes, the Energy Talisman is finally stealing power (as it was originally intended), as opposed to just generating it for you, but yeah, maybe there's some cases where it's draining too much. We will investigate further.

No no, haha - no need to do that, Sparton. We've all got the same opportunities to grab energy talismans, no need to modify how they're working now. Some people point things out that don't need to be pointed out, haha (nervously laughs).

Energy talismans are performing fine. Let's move on.

Sparton_LOTB
06-30-2017, 06:10 PM
No no, haha - no need to do that, Sparton. We've all got the same opportunities to grab energy talismans, no need to modify how they're working now. Some people point things out that don't need to be pointed out, haha (nervously laughs).

Energy talismans are performing fine. Let's move on.

The people who saw the over-tuned freezing during the PVP beta might want a word with you :P

Monte47
06-30-2017, 07:56 PM
Hey, question, will the missions be forever available, or will there be a finite number of them? They are such a fun way to use up the troopers.

Sparton_LOTB
06-30-2017, 08:08 PM
Hey, question, will the missions be forever available, or will there be a finite number of them? They are such a fun way to use up the troopers.

The missions that are there are finite, but we plan on adding more in future updates. Not sure the exact cadence, but Kaz already has some prepared that just need to be fully implemented and tested.

Monte47
06-30-2017, 08:23 PM
The missions that are there are finite, but we plan on adding more in future updates. Not sure the exact cadence, but Kaz already has some prepared that just need to be fully implemented and tested.

Cool. These are really fun. It's such a better way to get through the troopers. Thanks for the edition, and for the reply.

T-Man
06-30-2017, 08:46 PM
Add me to the list of those that don't agree with the nerfing of CRM, & NoLW. It's very disheartening.
17 skill shards I would now rather spend elsewhere.

There are far more fearful toons in the arena than these 2. For one, The green demon is back with a force and his taunt festival.

Anyway, Sparton I know you stated in the past removable skill shards are not going to happen, but how about a shard event of some sort when toons are nerfed?

A few ideas:

Up the purchase limit in the arena for a couple of weeks.
Lower the tier to get shards in sacrifice. Instead of random rewards, ability to choose rewards.
Make them available to purchase with ironite.
Lower their cost of trooper badges.
Guarantee drops in skill quest. Btw nice to get a drop here every so often.
Other?

My list of toons to shard continues to grow. It's a losing battle, and quite discouraging.

On the positive, it's cool to get the missions.
BNW is close.
I pulled 3 new cool tunes this week. Nomad, FotD Eddie, and just now the green demon. Wow!

Thanks for keeping us posted on things.

Jofer16
06-30-2017, 08:59 PM
Think I'll finally try out the update tonight. Was a bit worried last night with all the bug reports, but seems a bit better today as people figure things out? Also, great communication dev team.

The last week or so it's felt like this every time I login and try to play, attacked by robot spider bugs! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9zzHnRYxtc&t=0m7s

Monte47
06-30-2017, 10:50 PM
I think someone mentioned it, but, I just battled a SOL Eddie, and he didn't heal his team at all when it triggers. He was in the red, and the other three were probably at 75%

Liebhild
07-01-2017, 12:56 AM
We will work better to ensure we are highlighting characters that are not scheduled for tuning updates in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D01NHPnLrVs

Mariner-1212
07-01-2017, 01:56 AM
Major issue on the permadeath Skull Quest Mission - evidently, it doesn't work on the Hoard quest. I don't know if it works on the Cache.

I went through and used my goofy but winning strategy which involves spending over 100 in ironite revives just so my dumbass voidling could permadeath those artillery dogs 3 times, and it didn't register the permadeaths for that mission at all. It did register the permadeaths in another mission though, it hit my 50 permadeath mission. So I know that was working.

So to recap: That mission remains unfillable, I'm out over 100 ironite and 24 SoT from playing it twice, and I'm pissed. Anyone else experiencing this?

R1ck
07-01-2017, 02:07 AM
Major issue on the permadeath Skull Quest Mission - evidently, it doesn't work on the Hoard quest. I don't know if it works on the Cache.

I went through and used my goofy but winning strategy which involves spending over 100 in ironite revives just so my dumbass voidling could permadeath those artillery dogs 3 times, and it didn't register the permadeaths for that mission at all. It did register the permadeaths in another mission though, it hit my 50 permadeath mission. So I know that was working.

So to recap: That mission remains unfillable, I'm out over 100 ironite and 24 SoT from playing it twice, and I'm pissed. Anyone else experiencing this?
It didn't work for me as well. Both Evo material cache and hoard. I used corrupt ox cultist.

Chaosego888
07-01-2017, 02:18 AM
It didn't work for me as well. Both Evo material cache and hoard. I used corrupt ox cultist.
Neither evo quest worked for me either. Used Assassin Axis Bomber Boy & Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist on both

Askora
07-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Neither evo quest worked for me either. Used Assassin Axis Bomber Boy & Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist on both

Same here, using Assassin Axis Bomber Boy with Visions and Warrior Harpy to remove immunity. Counter still shows 0.

Peppoah
07-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Seems like I'm not alone. Used Axis Bomber Boy, too.

Mizrael
07-01-2017, 10:48 AM
WOW WOW and once more WOW!

Weeeeeird stuff happening in the arena this morning,James...weeeeird stuff...

First the obviouse,not bugs, but intended tweaks:
-SSD counters at about 100% rate (out of around 20 attacks in 3 separate matches)
-MCR steals beneficial effects at about 15% rate.(even the freezing rate seems lower)

And now to unexplainable bugs:

-i only have one sentinel harpy left, with about 20% HP. Enemy has still a Nomad,troll and SSD all at around 1/3 HP. Her days are counted...
But suddenly,out of nowhere, the harpy heals to 90% HP (no such skills or talismans around),which alows her to withstand one more round and massacrates the enemy team within 2 rounds. thanks bug!

In another crazy bug game:
My VE was close to dead and the enemy had a Nomad with more HP than VE can deal to win. but then as i cast the CLUTCH skill with hope to stun him, VE picks up my long gone Harpies talismans and inflicts silence+all explosive talismans debuffs(with a power move!!!) and the Nomad just explodes at the beginning of his round HAHAHAAA. another lost game won...

Shaolin85london
07-01-2017, 11:16 AM

Works for me in cache quest 2* enemy

Team: prisoner, ass goat, VE
Basically I used the pm on artillery dog, killing it instantly, but has been recorded in the mission progress 1/3
Could kill two dogs but both my prisoner and goat revenge the ass dog after hit my team.

Liebhild
07-01-2017, 01:30 PM
In real life NF would now need a good lawyer:

You buy something because of some advertised feature. After you bought it the assured feature, will be taken away. Would be much fun before the judge.

If NF would be somehow honest with us players and not some moneyhorny company, they would give us at least the possibility to get our shards back.

Kardas
07-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Hey Sparton,
I just tried for Assassin Trial III (complete Gunner LoL X with all Assassin characters surviving), but it didn't register despite only the boss getting a turn in (none on my side got killed).
My team was Assassin Possessed Mine, Assassin Golden Son, a Trooper's Wrath, and Storm Eddie, with Vampire Hunter and Eternity as backup.

Shaolin85london
07-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Hey Sparton,
I just completed Gunner Lord of Light X for the Assassin Trial III Mission, but it didn't register despite only the boss getting a turn in (none on my side got killed).
My team was Assassin Possessed Mine, Assassin Golden Son, a Trooper's Wrath, and Storm Eddie, with Vampire Hunter and Eternity as backup.

I get over without use any troop, just do it with your toons and let the enemy hit you at least one time. It ll work good.

Btw sorry bud, game crashed during battle on your champ, no badges today. Sorry for that.

Mizrael
07-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Hey Sparton,
I just tried for Assassin Trial III (complete Gunner LoL X with all Assassin characters surviving), but it didn't register despite only the boss getting a turn in (none on my side got killed).

The eternals don't register (trooper's Wrath).

Not sure about your own, but troopers don't count.

Ringe666-7406
07-02-2017, 11:25 AM
Claire and GCR steal 6 power points every and I do mean every turn (like MCR is not OP enough already), with Claire freezing my entire team two turns in a row. 12%, right :rolleyes:

slauki
07-02-2017, 12:56 PM
hey sparton just one sidenote,

really love that you have upped the g/a souls for level 5-7 and for vortex buuuuuuut:

the discrepancy in rewards is still way to high.

lets assume tier 6: 50 normal souls (fair), 20 g/a souls (fair), 2 skillshards (very crappy ) 2 legendays (also very crappy)
tier 7 is even more spreaded between up to 50 g/a (jackpot) or the very low drops from skillshards and legendary.

since level 6 and 7 are very hard to get i would really like to ask you to up the drops for skillshards and legendaries there.

according your own prices a g/a soul is worth 75% of a skillshard (trooper badges) and a skillshard is approx 1/3 of a legendary (pvp store)
so if we convert these numbers:

Tier 6 should drop something in that range:
15-20 g/a souls drop = 11-15 skillshards and 3-5 legendaries

Tier 7 should drop something in that range:
40-50 g/a souls= 30-38 skillshards and 10-13 legendaries

well don't get me wrong 30-38 skillshards seems too much, don't wanna be greedy, but the examples show clearly that the diffence in values is way too high.

it would be nice if you could make them more equal with some sane numbers of course. all rewards should be awesome for a tier 6 and 7 not only the g/a souls...

btw: can confirm the green harpy is healing herself for no obvious reason (mizraels was the opponent) and the energies are broken as well. vions generated 3x3 energy!

ritchbe
07-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Takes me back when I did a level VI sacrifice, got 50 rare souls and pulled precisely zero 5* characters, if I remember correctly there were four 4* ones...

Not to mention those 10 rare souls, navigator soul packs and such which yield all 3* characters...

I will continue playing the game daily, even supporting you financially, but that RNG is a tough one! The probability of one pulling 0 5* characters from a 50 rare souls pack is very very low and leaves a human factor feeling, not a random one.

I agree with slauki about the need for more Skill shards and thank you for adding them into daily bonuses; perhaps if you remove 1/week limit on Skill shards in Arena. I've read on forum that players sit on more than 100k+ Iron coins, which is a jaw dropper.

Let's consider this: if one does around 300 wins in Arena with an average of only +10 Iron coins per win, it would amount to 3000 of coins per week. Now, if you try to spend them, you can purchase a skill shard for 350, souls for another 600, fragments for 500. Even if one could purchase a legendary soul each week, it would leave more than 500 coins unspent each week- that is another 2000 unspent coins per month (the reality is around 5000 for "moderate" :) playing).

The idea is to get as many characters as possible and shard them for more fun- this can be done through spending those Iron coins, since the emphasis of the game is currently on Arena. Consider giving us a chance to spend those coins, which will push us to play the game more.

Not to mention that this is a very conservative calculation as we simply have nowhere to spend our tens of thousands of coins.

I understand that you need to sell in order to develop, which you're doing fine lately with those exclusive talisman set packs ( :rolleyes: ), but one really needs to wait too much in order to fully shard a character (not talking about eddies with 20+ slots)

Example: if all goes well and your Troopers perform, you could get between 2000-2500 points daily, or 60k-75k per month. The upper limit yields only 15 skill shards, if you choose to spend all trooper points only on Skill shards. Add to that 4 more from Arena and 2 from daily bonuses and you could almost shard a single Eddie with that!. That is like 3 months of grinding to shard a single team for Arena.

My opinion is that the bottleneck is currently on Skill shards and that it can be fixed by removing the Arena restriction on shards (relaxing Green color, feel good when you read this :) ), even if you upped the cost all the way up to 500 coins (really the upper price, since legendary soul goes for 1000).

Thanks for reading this @Sparton_LOTB

Congrats on 1 year anniversary and up the irons!

thealchemist
07-02-2017, 03:08 PM
I'm gonna take a guess that the survive LOL X with all class toons alive missions, that its intentionally designed for people not to use troopers as legendary soul shards are the prize. If so I am unsure when I might be able to complete them as I dont have a team full of 5* toons of all classes....

Kardas
07-02-2017, 03:16 PM
The eternals don't register (trooper's Wrath).

Not sure about your own, but troopers don't count.

Oh I didn't realize that. I swapped Wrath for my Assassin Bomber Boy and got the Mission. Thanks!

@ Shaolin: sorry to hear, but unfortunately this stuff happens.

H3lls4ng3l
07-02-2017, 03:31 PM
I'm gonna take a guess that the survive LOL X with all class toons alive missions, that its intentionally designed for people not to use troopers as legendary soul shards are the prize. If so I am unsure when I might be able to complete them as I dont have a team full of 5* toons of all classes....

You don't need to have an entire team of that specific class. I did the "beat the X gunner level with assassin team" with only a Vampire Hunter Eddie (no shards or talismans whatsoever) and the assassin golden son, fully sharded and with lvl 50 talismans. Using endure as the first movement and then just attacking, I got the mission down without having to revive with ironite.

Silentknight
07-02-2017, 04:49 PM
hey sparton just one sidenote,

really love that you have upped the g/a souls for level 5-7 and for vortex buuuuuuut:

the discrepancy in rewards is still way to high.

lets assume tier 6: 50 normal souls (fair), 20 g/a souls (fair), 2 skillshards (very crappy ) 2 legendays (also very crappy)
tier 7 is even more spreaded between up to 50 g/a (jackpot) or the very low drops from skillshards and legendary.

since level 6 and 7 are very hard to get i would really like to ask you to up the drops for skillshards and legendaries there.

according your own prices a g/a soul is worth 75% of a skillshard (trooper badges) and a skillshard is approx 1/3 of a legendary (pvp store)
so if we convert these numbers:

Tier 6 should drop something in that range:
15-20 g/a souls drop = 11-15 skillshards and 3-5 legendaries

Tier 7 should drop something in that range:
40-50 g/a souls= 30-38 skillshards and 10-13 legendaries

well don't get me wrong 30-38 skillshards seems too much, don't wanna be greedy, but the examples show clearly that the diffence in values is way too high.

it would be nice if you could make them more equal with some sane numbers of course. all rewards should be awesome for a tier 6 and 7 not only the g/a souls...

btw: can confirm the green harpy is healing herself for no obvious reason (mizraels was the opponent) and the energies are broken as well. vions generated 3x3 energy!

Yeah man! 1st ultimate sacrifice 2 days ago...2 legendary??? Pyro soldier & some other dupe 4☆ piece of shit! 10 months for that??????????????

Shaolin85london
07-02-2017, 09:17 PM

Hello @Sparton,_LOTB
I'm reporting u an issue connected with the missions. Basically some of them aren't showed in the achievement resulting in a lack of progress to get the guardian fragments. Specifically I'm up 75 fragments collected, with only LOL assassin, magus and warrior missions left. Others players instead got only 50 frags with the same mission status. That's a bad bug because we can't make progress in the tasks to get those specific guardian fragments. I know we are short of missions because some friends already got 100 fragments. Can you then give us some advice to figure out how to get over it?

Thanks, really appreciate the updates so far.

Best regards

konstifik
07-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Pretty sure I was getting points for "remove beneficial effects"-missions while playing with teams that didn't have that ability whatsoever.

As already pointed out, the missions to put permadeath on Harpy in Garden of Aset and to stun The Prisoner only works on normal difficulty, and some of the LoL-missions doesn't work when employing troopers.

ShadowedLies
07-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Yeah man! 1st ultimate sacrifice 2 days ago...2 legendary??? Pyro soldier & some other dupe 4☆ piece of shit! 10 months for that??????????????

T6 sac for 1 leg soul. 1. Wtf is that? You can get 50 rare, but only 1 leg? Seems off. And the fact it was my 4th or 5th green bat from leg souls. Yeah im a little livid. This needs to be balanced a little better.

Mariner-1212
07-03-2017, 02:20 PM
Hello @Sparton,_LOTB
I'm reporting u an issue connected with the missions. Basically some of them aren't showed in the achievement resulting in a lack of progress to get the guardian fragments. Specifically I'm up 75 fragments collected, with only LOL assassin, magus and warrior missions left. Others players instead got only 50 frags with the same mission status. That's a bad bug because we can't make progress in the tasks to get those specific guardian fragments. I know we are short of missions because some friends already got 100 fragments. Can you then give us some advice to figure out how to get over it?

Thanks, really appreciate the updates so far.

Best regards

I was just about to chime in with this exact issue, it stems from that Achievement II to Achievement III situation where I completed a bunch of missions before restarting the game to see my Achievement III fragments listed as 0/25. Probably should've been closer to 20/25 at that point.

Mariner-1212
07-03-2017, 02:22 PM
T6 sac for 1 leg soul. 1. Wtf is that? You can get 50 rare, but only 1 leg? Seems off. And the fact it was my 4th or 5th green bat from leg souls. Yeah im a little livid. This needs to be balanced a little better.

I got my first ultimate sacrifice yesterday and pulled 6 skill shards. I was actually thinking "50 rare souls during this event would be great!" but then got the skill shards, and think I made out even better. Not sure why you guys got the rough end of that sacrifice, I'd be pissed too.

Monte47
07-04-2017, 01:32 AM
The- clear warrior X, with only magus- mission, isn't prompting prize.

Fudjo
07-04-2017, 02:17 AM
The- clear warrior X, with only magus- mission, isn't prompting prize.

Gotta do it with no Troopers. Also make sure you don't have any backup Eddies in your team that aren't Magus.

Monte47
07-04-2017, 03:37 PM
Gotta do it with no Troopers. Also make sure you don't have any backup Eddies in your team that aren't Magus.

Finally worked, I reloaded the game and did same team, got it lol

R1ck
07-05-2017, 01:17 PM
@Sparton when is gonna be solved the problem about not being able to sell inventory, it may cause problems soon

mikmar
07-05-2017, 03:18 PM
@Sparton when is gonna be solved the problem about not being able to sell inventory, it may cause problems soon

Yes absolutely !!!!

Please, fix it !!!!

Thanks !!!!

Sparton_LOTB
07-05-2017, 04:27 PM

Yes absolutely !!!!

Please, fix it !!!!

Thanks !!!!

We're still working on a long term solution that will ensure players aren't put into that state.

In the short term, though, we can manually correct the data for your account, but you will need to contact support via the in-game Support button for someone from CS to identify and fix the issue for your accounts.

konstifik
07-06-2017, 10:04 AM
Thanks for a nice feature with the Missions (although still waiting for some new proper content), and this weeks higher chance of 4-5* pulls is great too.

However, as you've added yet another character AND given us another chance to retrieve the Christmas and Halloween characters, the need for more character slots is again a pressing issue. There are almost 160 characters in the game and saving dupes for sacrifice requires another 15 slots or so to be practical, but there are only 150 slots. Would be super if we could have, at least, 175 slots.

slauki
07-06-2017, 01:39 PM
We're still working on a long term solution that will ensure players aren't put into that state.

In the short term, though, we can manually correct the data for your account, but you will need to contact support via the in-game Support button for someone from CS to identify and fix the issue for your accounts.

why not letting us sacrifice them or at least covert them into something else like xp runes for talismans or 3* xp shards for craracters.

the most simple adjustment would be to rise the xp amount they give to the talismans and lover the price, then we could use them to level up talismans easily. same would work for the character evo shards and it would be a simple small but handy change. so we would also have possibillities to burn our gold.

which leads me to another broken point: it would be also be nice if you would introduce a way to burn our gold in general. i belive all ressources should be somewhat usefull and rare, so it would be cool to have something for the amount of gold we have. nice ingame purchases for gold or some conversion system would be nice..

Sparton_LOTB
07-06-2017, 04:52 PM
However, as you've added yet another character AND given us another chance to retrieve the Christmas and Halloween characters, the need for more character slots is again a pressing issue. There are almost 160 characters in the game and saving dupes for sacrifice requires another 15 slots or so to be practical, but there are only 150 slots. Would be super if we could have, at least, 175 slots.

There's technical limits I've been told we cannot exceed with the current inventory implementations, and we're getting close to that, but I've discussed it with the team and we're looking to bump up the max slots in the near future.

why not letting us sacrifice them or at least covert them into something else like xp runes for talismans or 3* xp shards for craracters.

the most simple adjustment would be to rise the xp amount they give to the talismans and lover the price, then we could use them to level up talismans easily. same would work for the character evo shards and it would be a simple small but handy change. so we would also have possibillities to burn our gold.

which leads me to another broken point: it would be also be nice if you would introduce a way to burn our gold in general. i belive all ressources should be somewhat usefull and rare, so it would be cool to have something for the amount of gold we have. nice ingame purchases for gold or some conversion system would be nice..

We definitely don't want evo materias of any kind to approach the value of 3 star XP materials, but if you have more than you could use and more gold than you can spend, then obviously evo runes and evo shards are effectively free XP, as insanely lossy as they are.

That said, we definitely are aware that a lot of players can easily save up millions of gold and not have anything meaningful to spend it on. We have some long term solutions, but we've been discussing solutions to implement in the interim as well (sort of part and parcel with the Iron Coins warchest problem, just with slightly different groups of people/possible rewards).

slauki
07-06-2017, 09:23 PM
There's technical limits I've been told we cannot exceed with the current inventory implementations, and we're getting close to that, but I've discussed it with the team and we're looking to bump up the max slots in the near future.

We definitely don't want evo materias of any kind to approach the value of 3 star XP materials, but if you have more than you could use and more gold than you can spend, then obviously evo runes and evo shards are effectively free XP, as insanely lossy as they are.

That said, we definitely are aware that a lot of players can easily save up millions of gold and not have anything meaningful to spend it on. We have some long term solutions, but we've been discussing solutions to implement in the interim as well (sort of part and parcel with the Iron Coins warchest problem, just with slightly different groups of people/possible rewards).

thanks for the heads up man, i hope you will find a cool solution :)

R1ck
07-07-2017, 02:25 AM
@ Sparton just made a Tier 6 sacrifice and got one 1 legendary soul, that is ridiculous. That should not even be a possibility for that Tier, is too much of effort to get that kind of sacrifice and only receive one Soul is disappointing. Where are the 20 G/A souls?

konstifik
07-07-2017, 05:45 AM
@ Sparton just made a Tier 6 sacrifice and got one 1 legendary soul, that is ridiculous. That should not even be a possibility for that Tier, is too much of effort to get that kind of sacrifice and only receive one Soul is disappointing. Where are the 20 G/A souls?

Specially during this weeks when 50 rare souls should give you about ten 4-5* drops and 20 G/A souls should give you about four 4-5* drops. And no matter if it's this week or any other, it also gives a ton of 3* that you could sacrifice if you already have them all.

I also got a legendary soul as reward for my tier 6 sacrifice yesterday, but at least I got a new toon from it so I'm not completely disappointed.

konstifik
07-07-2017, 05:49 AM

Thanks for the answer! Remember that a couple of extra character slots is a good way for us to burn off some gold too. If I remember the costs for getting to 150 slots correctly, the cost to go from 150 to, say, 175 should be about 10-11 million in gold.

Mizrael
07-07-2017, 09:07 AM

i still find that better than getting 2 skill shards...3 out of 4 times!!! once i've got 10rare and 9 green souls, which felt much more rewarding and gave me a pharaoh eddie at last (plus enough trash for the fourh sacrifice of 2 skill shards). but the rewards are definitely unbalanced...

Kardas
07-07-2017, 12:08 PM
@ Osiris: I pretty much agree. If you look at the value of the drops in terms of Trooper points, the Skill Shard's value is just miserable.

Event was nice regardless, even if I had rather Pyrrhic results from the Sacrifices

HomemLivre
07-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Pros :

It is a nice event overall! Personally i got many nice pulls, good droprates on souls + some little giveaways. Thanks for that!

BIG CON:

Happened to me 3 times (yes, 3) with Tier 6 rewards. I think this picture would describe it better:

Just a waste...

Got this in the first T6 before the update and only one legendary in the second T6.
This is the prize compared to the potencial 50 rare souls, IMO 50 rare >>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 SS or 1 leg.

Amarthir
07-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Pros :

It is a nice event overall! Personally i got many nice pulls, good droprates on souls + some little giveaways. Thanks for that!

BIG CON:

Happened to me 3 times (yes, 3) with Tier 6 rewards. I think this picture would describe it better:

Can't help but agree with you there. Did a T6 sacrifice yesterday and got the same result. Wish I could turn back time maybe get different results lol. Makes me adamant about doing an Ultimate sacrifice. Then again 50 rare GA souls is very enticing considering that most toons I don't have are 4 and 5 star gunners and assassins.

slauki
07-07-2017, 08:42 PM
won't complain since i finally got my gimp, did many level 6 sacrifices and got lucky many times but last 3 gave me 2 skillskards in a row, that was like a slap in the face every time. imagine similar results for tier 7 which you can do 2x in the year...as stated before, the value gap of the different possible rewards is way too big and leads to frustration and more quitting players... hope the devs will do something about that. :)

Ringe666-7406
07-07-2017, 09:23 PM
won't complain since i finally got my gimp, did many level 6 sacrifices and got lucky many times but last 3 gave me 2 skillskards in a row, that was like a slap in the face every time. imagine similar results for tier 7 which you can do 2x in the year...as stated before, the value gap of the different possible rewards is way too big and leads to frustration and more quitting players... hope the devs will do something about that. :)

Same here... Three portions of skill shards, then sacrificing NoLs, GSs, HH and other non-dupes, even 5* Eddies, getting 50 rares and same chars I already sacrificed in them, putting them back to finally receive 20 g/a souls, Gimp included.

Thanks RNG, it was about time :D

Monte47
07-08-2017, 02:20 AM
I have the green harpy now, I am pleased. Also, got back my assassin ox occultist. I was sad I had sacrificed him.

Sparton_LOTB
07-09-2017, 06:05 AM
Thanks to Silentknight for the reminder, but one thing that went live yesterday was an increase in the amount of character inventory slots you can purchase. You can now purchase up to 180 slots for characters.

slauki
07-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Thanks to Silentknight for the reminder, but one thing that went live yesterday was an increase in the amount of character inventory slots you can purchase. You can now purchase up to 180 slots for characters.

thank you, much appreciated :-)

iPoop
07-09-2017, 12:33 PM

Yes, thank you!

druid138
07-09-2017, 05:27 PM

Thank you! This is great news!!!

konstifik
07-09-2017, 06:25 PM

That's great! Big ups for that!

EdManDan
07-10-2017, 07:08 AM
Before the complaint shit-show begins, let me just say THANK YOU for introducing some new ways to enjoy PVE, and giving us something new to do!
It's interesting that the 2nd post on the tread is very defensive.

Crazypants
07-10-2017, 07:18 AM
It's interesting that the 2nd post on the tread is very defensive.

Mariners a good guy. Might seem defensive if your not around much, but Hes been around the block and seen how the shit storm develops. No reason to take pot shots at established members.

Mariner-1212
07-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Thanks, Crazypants \m/

EdManDan, glad you found interest in my post.

BonFire
07-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Just wondering, should effects be activated while attacking someone who is invincible? since we are missing attacks, it's weird that counter can spark roughly 80% of the time, or that I can get void shields or invisibility off of someone I never hit.

Sparton_LOTB
07-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Just wondering, should effects be activated while attacking someone who is invincible? since we are missing attacks, it's weird that counter can spark roughly 80% of the time, or that I can get void shields or invisibility off of someone I never hit.

We expect that they do to not make things like Invincibility or Vanish too powerful. It would probably be more accurate to report damage as "0" when reduced by that as opposed to the "Miss" that's intended for Blind, though.

BonFire
07-11-2017, 08:55 PM
We expect that they do to not make things like Invincibility or Vanish too powerful. It would probably be more accurate to report damage as "0" when reduced by that as opposed to the "Miss" that's intended for Blind, though.

Oh... Okay. Cool. That did save me in a couple matches.

R1ck
07-12-2017, 01:27 PM
@Sparton it seems that Gunner Pharaoh God passive is working as a shield on top of any other shield, notice it when using him in my attack team in PVP, every time my gunner CR is attacked her shield is intact and only her HP goes down. Could you check that. Thanks

Sag7272
07-12-2017, 05:23 PM
@Sparton it seems that Gunner Pharaoh God passive is working as a shield on top of any other shield, notice it when using him in my attack team in PVP, every time my gunner CR is attacked her shield is intact and only her HP goes down. Could you check that. Thanks

Same here, it override shell as well as force shield which stays intact no matter what..

DaveMurray
07-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Same here, it override shell as well as force shield which stays intact no matter what..

That's with all the shields ingame, if you got more than one active none is working.

Sag7272
07-12-2017, 05:36 PM
That's with all the shields ingame, if you got more than one active none is working.

It's known since beta... (First shield cast act as the only one)
The Gunner Dog don't provide a shield, it's not an "icon effect" it is supposed to reduce damage as a passive, not as a shield.. Hence the problem with it screwing shields..

Ancient Mariner
07-12-2017, 06:14 PM
I can't seem to accomplish the mission which asks to stun the prisoner 3 times... I don't get it, i stunned him many times with different characters, but the counter remains at 0.

Any idea why?

Sparton_LOTB
07-12-2017, 06:17 PM

It's known since beta... (First shield cast act as the only one)

It's pretty much as per what Sag mentioned, only one shield works at a time, and the internals of the combat system treat that passive's damage reduction as a shield.

Thankfully, a lot of the work for an update we're working on will do major changes and improvements to shield handling in the game that'll fix that issue so multiple shields can do their unique things independent of each other, including having Titan/Force Shields properly account for eliminating incoming damage instead of sometimes not because another type of shield is present. We're still working out the kinks, so it probably won't be the next app store update we release, but the one after that it should be ready to go live.

Sparton_LOTB
07-12-2017, 06:19 PM
I can't seem to accomplish the mission which asks to stun the prisoner 3 times... I don't get it, i stunned him many times with different characters, but the counter remains at 0.

Any idea why?

There's a bug with the currently live version of the game where many missions that imply they can be cleared on any difficulty only consistently work on the lowest difficulty. We are working on a fix to correct that, but until then, you can clear that mission on the Normal difficulty version of the fight where the Prisoner is present.

Sag7272
07-12-2017, 06:39 PM
It's pretty much as per what Sag mentioned, only one shield works at a time, and the internals of the combat system treat that passive's damage reduction as a shield.

Thankfully, a lot of the work for an update we're working on will do major changes and improvements to shield handling in the game that'll fix that issue so multiple shields can do their unique things independent of each other, including having Titan/Force Shields properly account for eliminating incoming damage instead of sometimes not because another type of shield is present. We're still working out the kinks, so it probably won't be the next app store update we release, but the one after that it should be ready to go live.

Thank for the heads up.... Already changed the shell/void set on him, was a bit of a waste ;)

... Only problem, built this way, the only way to use ANY shield (including gcr) t'll fixed, is to face a prisoner lol

IceManFerrar
07-12-2017, 07:53 PM

Sparton, some of the shields are bugged regardless if they are standalone or stacked. My Aces High Eddie seems to have his HP go down when he is attacked, even if I enable my Sentinel Corrupt Droid's shield. I do have Shells on him, so need to check if the HP is only impacted in the first round when the Shells are still active.

There is a thread in the Bug Reports section on the Corrupt Droid's shield.

Thanks!

R1ck
07-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Sparton, some of the shields are bugged regardless if they are standalone or stacked. My Aces High Eddie seems to have his HP go down when he is attacked, even if I enable my Sentinel Corrupt Droid's shield. I do have Shells on him, so need to check if the HP is only impacted in the first round when the Shells are still active.

There is a thread in the Bug Reports section on the Corrupt Droid's shield.

Thanks!

It is a known issue, the shield that is affected is the one applied first, so if you start with shell and then apply SCR shield , when you are attacked your HP will go down because SCR shield is not working until shell is finished.

Something I didn't know is that GPD passive works as a shield, that goes on top of any shield applied during the battle making them useless, including shell talismans.

Mizrael
07-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Isn't it astonishing how we are constantly forced to learn to play a broken game? every patch brings new "workarounds" which the players need to discover. there are bugs which have existed ever since the game has been released a year ago (fe first blood).

Imagine how many players out there don't read the forums (or not so thoroughly) and have no clue, that their characters don't do what they think they do :D
AMAZING!!!

IceManFerrar
07-12-2017, 09:42 PM
It is a known issue, the shield that is affected is the one applied first, so if you start with shell and then apply SCR shield , when you are attacked your HP will go down because SCR shield is not working until shell is finished.

Something I didn't know is that GPD passive works as a shield, that goes on top of any shield applied during the battle making them useless, including shell talismans.

Thanks R1ck for the explanation, that clears up a lot of things for me. I only recently got Shells that I purchased, so didn't observe some of these bugs until now.

Sigh, like Misrael stated, guess we just have to learn to play around the game.

Sag7272
07-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Sigh, like Misrael stated, guess we just have to learn to play around the game.

Remember me of my first car... Some 20y ago yikes
You have to work with what you have :P

James-6655
07-13-2017, 02:22 AM
Many of you probably already know this but when your evo rune count gets real high You can use them in place of regular runes to power up talisman. You don't get much of a power up for them but at least the count goes down. Of course the gold cost isn't really worth it, but if you have been playing long it's probably hard to stay under 10M gold anyway. Wish the power bump on white evo runes was as good as the white evo shards for advancing character levels. At least then using them would make more sense.

BonFire
07-13-2017, 07:52 AM
Bit of an AI issue, but Sentinel Harpy on it's own will try use it's power ability on a dead friend. Bit of a tearjerker that she wants to believe there's still someone to save her, but still odd.