PDA

View Full Version : List of characters for new missions

Ringe666-7406
06-29-2017, 10:39 PM
Ok guys, you know what's this about, I don't want to waste time on intro. I'll add a couple of guys (and lasses) that can help us in these quests, you write down others, and every now and then I pop in and edit this post :cool: \m/

Starting with stunners: Mummy Eddie, Corrupt General, Angel of Fear, Angel of Strife, Demon Dog, Holy Smokes Eddie, warrior, sentinel and magus Dice, Dog of War, Rocket dog, toons equipped with Paralysis and Explosive talismans...

Permadeath: assassin Child of the Damned, assassin Axis Bomber Boy, Desert warrior, assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist...

Heal Block: Grim Reaper Eddie, Rocket dog, Artillery dog, assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist...

Remove beneficial effects: Wrath, Clairvoyant, Eternity Eddie, warrior and assassin Newborns of Light, assassin Troll, Wickerdog King, Viking Eddie, Visions Eddie, assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist, magus Corrupt rescuer, warrior Undead Rescuer (I believe stealing counts here too)...

Thanks in advance for participating \m/

Fudjo
06-29-2017, 10:48 PM
Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist inflicts Heal Block automatically with his basic attack. He also inflicts Permadeath automatically with his power attack, which also has a %chance to Remove Beneficial Effects.

Ringe666-7406
06-29-2017, 11:13 PM
Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist inflicts Heal Block automatically with his basic attack. He also inflicts Permadeath automatically with his power attack, which also has a %chance to Remove Beneficial Effects.

Much appreciated dude \m/ Updating right away and going to sleep, so see ya in the morning ;)

Mariner-1212
06-29-2017, 11:15 PM
Viking Eddie has his multi-hit stun move that covers a lot of ground.

nuclear1250
06-30-2017, 12:15 AM
Holy Smoke Eddie can heal block with his fury as well, sentinel undead rescuer removes beneficial effects with its power move and Visions can obviously stun with both his present power move and his fury.

RCarter
06-30-2017, 01:14 AM
Wolf Cultist hits and stuns one guy at 60%.

Backed up with an ABB, the stunning missions went quickly.

Except for the Gimp's bug...

kkkreg5
06-30-2017, 01:33 AM
Speed of Light Eddie removes beneficial effects, but he's been nerfed to crap...

R1ck
06-30-2017, 01:38 AM
SoL Eddie and sentinel undead rescurer block beneficial effects, not remove them.

kkkreg5
06-30-2017, 01:50 AM
Understood R1ck.

Mariner-1212
06-30-2017, 02:20 AM
The Sentinel Rock Golem has the power to Heal Block all opponents for a measly 3 power! I've made him a maxed 4-star, tossed on 5 Health talismans, and made this jackass my Trooper for now. Help yourselves to some Mission rewards \m/

I'd recommend levels with 4-5 rounds, and 4 characters per round where you can. Later rounds of Battlefield.

Witkacy
06-30-2017, 04:47 AM
In addition to what's been said already:

1. Removing beneficial effects: Carriage Rider Eddie does this with his fury from all of the enemies at once - so you guys can save much time (and SOTs) in going for this particular task...

Cheers,

W

Browno
06-30-2017, 05:03 AM
Cyborg eddies scan removes beneficial from all enemies

Jennie-5128
06-30-2017, 10:33 AM
What might also be useful would be a list of where to find the characters you need to do stuff TO for each mission - some of them are listed on the mission, but (for example) Sentinel Undead Allied Soldier and Magus Allied Soldier are buggers to find if you can't remember where they are...

Witkacy
06-30-2017, 10:50 AM
What might also be useful would be a list of where to find the characters you need to do stuff TO for each mission - some of them are listed on the mission, but (for example) Sentinel Undead Allied Soldier and Magus Allied Soldier are buggers to find if you can't remember where they are...

Jennie :)

I check on the waves tabs to find where to find any particular opponents on the each map... True, sometimes it CAN take a while, but always works...

Cheers,

W

Jennie-5128
06-30-2017, 10:57 AM
Jennie :)

I check on the waves tabs to find where to find any particular opponents on the each map... True, sometimes it CAN take a while, but always works...

Cheers,

W
Oh sure, I just thought it might be helpful - Loads of Undead Allied Soldiers in Silent Cries, for example, but I thought it might be nice to have a list for other people

zdm-1083
06-30-2017, 11:08 AM
Thanks fro the post, quite useful :]

thealchemist
06-30-2017, 11:17 AM
Sorry if I repeat any here but saves going back and forth between pages if I do. Those that I know of are;
Heal block - GRE's clave skill, Holy Smokes Eddie's Fury, RTTH Eddie's Hack.
Permadeath - Assassin Axis Bomber Boy, Magus Axis Soldier, Desert Warrior.
Remove beneficial effects - FOTD Eddie's Purging Strike, Assassin Undead Axis Gunner (steals but I think it counts the same), Warrior Harpy, SoL Eddie's Twisted Tirade, Sentinel Allied Solder, Warrior and Assassin NBOL and MCR.
Stun - Wickerman Eddie's Erupt, Mummy Eddie's Power Power and Power Smash, Storm Eddie's Crackling Thunder (random enemy), Demon Dog, Dog of War, Desert Rider (random enemy).

Ringe666-7406
06-30-2017, 01:25 PM

I remembered that as well and I think there was once a thread with some excel file containing that... But idk if it's still there...

Grim
06-30-2017, 02:19 PM
Warrior axis bomber boy is extremely useful since grants increased accuracy at the beginning of the fight, it's way easier to stun or block healing.

PsiH86
06-30-2017, 02:30 PM
Remove Beneficial Effects: + Navigator Eddie (Dead Reckoning)
Permadeath: + Assassin Child Of Damned (Condemn)
Heal Blocks: + Eddie (Wratchild - fury)

thealchemist
06-30-2017, 02:47 PM
I need a more suitable toon for heal blocking damn it, trying to get the Pharaoh Sun Spirits is proving difficult. GRE is too powerful and just kills them. I'm sure my HS Eddie would do the same. Only leaves me RTTH Eddie which isn't reliable enough.

Mariner-1212
06-30-2017, 02:51 PM
I need a more suitable toon for heal blocking damn it, trying to get the Pharaoh Sun Spirits is proving difficult. GRE is too powerful and just kills them. I'm sure my HS Eddie would do the same. Only leaves me RTTH Eddie which isn't reliable enough.

Alchemist we're troopers, reload your game if you still see mine as an Eddie... I've put out the Sentinel Rock Golem, who hits like a light breeze and heal blocks the entire enemy base for 3 power. That should help a bit - provided we get the mission points from Troopers? I think we do.

Coletrain
06-30-2017, 02:54 PM
Alchemist we're troopers, reload your game if you still see mine as an Eddie... I've put out the Sentinel Rock Golem, who hits like a light breeze and heal blocks the entire enemy base for 3 power. That should help a bit - provided we get the mission points from Troopers? I think we do.

I would just double check after using a trooper, i've had a few troopers not count towards the totals of certain missions.

IceManFerrar
06-30-2017, 03:02 PM
Btw, does it matter what level (Normal, Hard, Madness) that we complete the missions on?

Most of my toons are too powerful for even Madness at the non-Underworld levels, so I could take some weaker 3*/4* toons, but would need to do those on Normal or Hard difficulty.

Peppoah
06-30-2017, 03:42 PM
Btw, does it matter what level (Normal, Hard, Madness) that we complete the missions on?

Most of my toons are too powerful for even Madness at the non-Underworld levels, so I could take some weaker 3*/4* toons, but would need to do those on Normal or Hard difficulty.

For the prisoner, the Harpyie and the Beast, I went to normal mode, it was very easy there.

Thanks Mariner, for the idea with the Rock Golem. First I thought it was a mistake and took him randomly for the right mission. Lucky me😃🍀

Mariner-1212
06-30-2017, 03:48 PM
Thanks Mariner, for the idea with the Rock Golem. First I thought it was a mistake and took him randomly for the right mission. Lucky me😃🍀

Sure thing! Yeah I bet a lot of my Troopers think I screwed up on that one, haha!

GotN
06-30-2017, 03:52 PM
Great thread, helped me a lot. Thanks to everybody posting here!! \m/
Til now I played only with the GO- button on missions and everything worked quite well.

GotN
06-30-2017, 05:36 PM
Remove Beneficial Effects: + Navigator Eddie (Dead Reckoning)
Permadeath: + Assassin Child Of Damned (Condemn)
Heal Blocks: + Eddie (Wratchild - fury)

Navigator Eddie also blocks healing with Crashing rock (past skill) and stuns with Scourge (future skill). So he might do 3/4 of the jobs on his own 😉 \m/

Witkacy
06-30-2017, 06:42 PM
Evening all :)

I have to say that I am stuck on ''Harpy Mission'' at The Garden Of Aset... Up for today not having any toon which could cause ''Permadeath''... Luckily today I got one of G/A souls off some achievements - Mummy Dog... I've read that this task works only on normal mode... I evolved The Mummy to 4* 34/80... And put 4 purple talis evolved to max - as it might be expect - The Mummy literally eats this poor Harpy... With 3 talis - the same... With 2 of them - at least not killing her instantly, but also no giving ''Permadeath''... Dozen times have tried and still have 0/3... Any tips, suggestions? I have to say that I've seen on other levels I played with her that this actually works... Just not with Harrpy :/

Thanks for help :)

Cheers,

W

Mariner-1212
06-30-2017, 07:02 PM

I have to say that I am stuck on ''Harpy Mission'' at The Garden Of Aset... Up for today not having any toon which could cause ''Permadeath''... Luckily today I got one of G/A souls off some achievements - Mummy Dog... I've read that this task works only on normal mode... I evolved The Mummy to 4* 34/80... And put 4 purple talis evolved to max - as it might be expect - The Mummy literally eats this poor Harpy... With 3 talis - the same... With 2 of them - at least not killing her instantly, but also no giving ''Permadeath''... Dozen times have tried and still have 0/3... Any tips, suggestions? I have to say that I've seen on other levels I played with her that this actually works... Just not with Harrpy :/

Thanks for help :)

Cheers,

W

I used a cheap warrior voidling for this similar task. Remove all talismans that give any attack/magic/whatever bonus. Only use health with defense+mr. Don't use perfect attacks - bad "OK" or "Late" attacks should still register the permadeath. If possible, use a team that can refill your health for minimal power... so instead of having them hit people, they just refill you over and over, keeping your enemy on screen longer. It's tough on normal. I had to do it 3 times to get the 3 hits, with the crappy 35% chance of permadeath with my voidling.

Definitely don't raise him any further with xp shards. And yes, it only works on Normal mode. Good luck \m/

Witkacy
06-30-2017, 08:33 PM
I used a cheap warrior voidling for this similar task. Remove all talismans that give any attack/magic/whatever bonus. Only use health with defense+mr. Don't use perfect attacks - bad "OK" or "Late" attacks should still register the permadeath. If possible, use a team that can refill your health for minimal power... so instead of having them hit people, they just refill you over and over, keeping your enemy on screen longer. It's tough on normal. I had to do it 3 times to get the 3 hits, with the crappy 35% chance of permadeath with my voidling.

Definitely don't raise him any further with xp shards. And yes, it only works on Normal mode. Good luck \m/

Mariner :)

Thank you, man! I did this with no problem now with 3 tries to get 3 hits... I equipped Mummy Dog with 3 Mystical Talis 1/30 and paired her with FOTD Eddie and Sentinel Golden Son... At the final stage was wasting turns with those two on blocking beneficial effects/gaining shield and Mummy did ''Permadeath'' every time on Harpy then!

Once again thanks for help - you and rest of the guys (and gals) on the forum rocks!

Cheers,

W

Witkacy
06-30-2017, 11:04 PM

Just found good trick to save time and so SOTs upon doing certain tasks on missions... So I share...

Checked this one out while doing stunning on AK and it's worked great!

1. Have stunned Wolf Cultist with CG... Wolf's HP was lower than 50% and then I used FOTD Eddie's ''TEMPORISE'' skill which extended this one to 3 stuns at one go...

2. Tried this on boss next (Wicker Man) as well, yet his HP was higher than 50% - temporise and two stuns at one try...

I believe this works with other things like ''Permadeath'' or something as well...

Hope that helped :)

Cheers,

W

Mariner-1212
07-01-2017, 01:33 AM
Oh, Witkacy, you may be a lifesaver if extending the effects works like that! Going to have to try with Viking's extend, since I don't have FOTD.

In other news, I have some info to share on the Skull Quest challenge (Artillery Dog).

I tried hitting them with some permadeath and then not reviving after I got killed, and I didn't get the credit for the 2 permadeaths. So looking like no way to cheat the system by playing the level over and over to reach the mission goal.

So my strategy - since I only have this shitball voidling - is using a Wickerman Eddie, the shitball, and the Sentinel Harpy. Harpy gives my Eddie the feather treatment, Eddie then uses his standard power generator move to refill that power (meaning neither of them do any actual damage to the enemy), and the shitball takes his 35% chance shot at permadeathing the Artillery Dog. This gave me roughly 12 shots at those dogs, of which 2 permadeaths happened. Awful, but it's a way to completely maximize your attempts with weak characters to try and hit that mission goal. I recommend taking out the two side dogs first, or you might end up needing to revive 5 times like I did to keep taking shots.

Hope this helps someone that has to resort to using a super weak character for some missions! \m/

thealchemist
07-01-2017, 06:17 AM

Yeah I used your Golem yesterday for one of the missions, I didn't notice if it counted or not? I think it did. Funny thing is I had a Rock Golem but sacrificed it as I was like what purpose is there for Heal Block with such a weak toon? lol Oh well.... It took some time but I managed to get there last night regarding Sun Spirits. Next one I'm gonna do today is Wrath so one of my Eddie's should be suitable for that. Thanks for the tip though :)

After a lot of effort I finally got the permadeath on the Harpy's using HS Eddie's power/fury generation, Desert Warrior's permadeath and a bare minimal Pharoah Sun Spirit because it hits like a damp sponge. Phew..

slauki
07-01-2017, 08:50 AM

Jennie is back? WTF party on :D and good suggestion, i searchesd a lot for the specific chars.

EDIT:

you can find the blue soldiers in the level no Victory on battlefied. (2nd last stage of BF)
maybe ringe can edit it in.

metallikapo
07-02-2017, 04:01 AM
I don't know if you people tried yet the dungeon missions or how many could you complete. Right now I'm on 49 missions, and I will tell my experience at the moment.

Before that, I mention that I could inflict just 2 permadeath to the Artillery Dogs. I got them in the 2* skull quest, using Vision Eddie to remove immunity, and then with Voiding and Assassin Allied Soldier Boy without talismans. When I tried in the 5* quest, they kicked my ass very hard. I could finally inflict permadeath to one of them, but then I was killed, used 10 ironites to revive, and in the end it didn't counted.

For the dungeon missions in Gunner Lord Of Light:
- Heal Block on Golden Sons: I didn't have troubles inflicting it on golden sons. I guess it was heal block, I'm not sure, I was playing with Assassin Ox Cultist, and some others I don't remember.
- Win with at least one Assassin: I didn't have any trouble with this. But I suggest you to play with an entire party of assassins, because maybe it counts for the next missions, and you could save you some sands of time if you do play that way, so read next.
- Win dungeon 5 with an entire Assassins party (x3)
- Survive dungeon 10 with an entire Assassins party, and all of them living (just once).

I played several times the last mission, but it wasn't counting. Then I tried some things like not using anything else than basic attacks, and not using troopers, and in this combination it worked. I'm not sure what it was, and I can't attemp to do it again, but it worked fine for me.

Nico-0232

GotN
07-02-2017, 06:52 AM
- Survive dungeon 10 with an entire Assassins party, and all of them living (just once).

I played several times the last mission, but it wasn't counting. Then I tried some things like not using anything else than basic attacks, and not using troopers, and in this combination it worked. I'm not sure what it was, and I can't attemp to do it again, but it worked fine for me.

Nico-0232

Doesn't work here either. Tried everything like Nico said, but no count. Thanks nevertheless for the tip. Anybody another idea how it can work?

thealchemist
07-02-2017, 07:32 AM

Nico-0232

I hope its not the case of not using troopers because I don't think I'll be able to complete all these missions without them. So far using troopers hasn't been a problem though.

GotN
07-02-2017, 07:59 AM
I hope its not the case of not using troopers because I don't think I'll be able to complete all these missions without them. So far using troopers hasn't been a problem though.

I am afraid that it is precisely this :/ tried a lot, but finally only that worked :(

You guys having problem with the final mission in gunner LoL X surviving with all assassins. I had the same problem and I just completed it. I did it with no trooper champion and letting at least 1 gunner hit me every round and that way the mission was completed.

Worked here too. Had one assassin eddie, got hit one time by gunner first two rounds (not in boss level) used no trooper but all kinds of attacks. Thanks for sharing \m/

powerslave74
07-02-2017, 08:02 AM
Doesn't work here either. Tried everything like Nico said, but no count. Thanks nevertheless for the tip. Anybody another idea how it can work?

After successfully running through the LoL dungeon X several times with just assassin characters in my roster, I finally received the achievement for it. I survived the dungeon every time with all characters still alive, but it did not count towards the achievement until I did it without a trooper on my roster. It seems this may be a bug since other missions were accomplished while running with a trooper on the roster. I would contact support to see if anything can be done about it. If one mission can be completed using a trooper, then all missions should be able to be completed using a trooper.

GotN
07-02-2017, 08:08 AM
After successfully running through the LoL dungeon X several times with just assassin characters in my roster, I finally received the achievement for it. I survived the dungeon every time with all characters still alive, but it did not count towards the achievement until I did it without a trooper on my roster. It seems this may be a bug since other missions were accomplished while running with a trooper on the roster. I would contact support to see if anything can be done about it. If one mission can be completed using a trooper, then all missions should be able to be completed using a trooper.

You are absolutely right. Finally did it the same way, but definitely can't be! But who has the time to contact support because of every bug. Day would have then 50 hours ;D

T-Man
07-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Sure thing! Yeah I bet a lot of my Troopers think I screwed up on that one, haha!

I thought the same. Lol
I used him on one of the easier skull quest.

Btw - great thread. I need to use permadeth (\m/) 2 more times on the AD (dang COA counter strike), and the rest of the dungeon stuff (cleared gunner) to complete.

Iced_Earth
07-02-2017, 07:58 PM
for the last mission on gunner lol, the whole team has to be an assasin team, or just one must survive ? cause i dont have a whole assasin team for that lvl, and i cleared it with one assasin, he doesn die but it count..

GotN
07-02-2017, 08:09 PM
for the last mission on gunner lol, the whole team has to be an assasin team, or just one must survive ? cause i dont have a whole assasin team for that lvl, and i cleared it with one assasin, he doesn die but it count..

It have to be ONLY assassins, doesn't say how much, so min one eddie. And EVERY assassin has to survive. In your case, when you used only one and he survived, you did it. Not bad, must have been a very strong Eddie ;)

Thedarkness
07-03-2017, 01:20 AM
Beating assasin lolx with only gunners isnt passing even though ive done it 3 times already, what gives? Anybody else seeing this? Can you not use troopers?

Edit: ding ding ding, cant have any troppers ride along even if theyre secondary eddies. Guess they want to force us to build a whole team of each class.

Witkacy
07-03-2017, 08:10 AM

Powerslave :)

Can confirm this - did the mission with borrowed AGS in the line-up and survived - not counted

The same with all mine toons - trooper's Eddie as backup - not counted

All mine and no trooper's toon - worked

I did LOL X Gunner Dungeon and survive just with AGS, Stormy Eddie and Mummy Dog 34/80 not sharded... As they are my ALL assassin's squad... Went pretty easy - For anyone having trouble with it and having AGS: just hit endure from AGS at the beginning of each round, and let the job done by your other toons...

Cheers,

W

konstifik
07-03-2017, 08:23 AM
Wickerman Eddie is great for many of the stun missions since his stun move is AoE and doesn't any damage (except for some burns) so it is pretty spamable.

Assassin Axis Bomber Boy has AoE-permadeath, again without doing damage, which helps tally up that number quickly.

Grim Reaper Eddie has AoE-heal block.

As pointed out before, pair with Warrior ABB or Assassin Troll for Accuracy Buff. GRE + WABB + AABB is a great team to spam heal block and permadeaths. Play them in a level like Powerslave with tons of enemies.

MoonShadow
07-03-2017, 08:45 AM
Many thanks to everyone who contributed here, it was really helpful! Great community here, I salute you!

Found some dusty toons these days, including Wickerman Eddie, which was of great use in the beginning and nowadays retired on a bench at lvl 80, Warrior Desert Guardian and Mummy Dog... and some others, unleveled and unsharded, but still doing the job good.

While playing with them in PvE, I was thinking that the devs are trying to open our eyes (at least mine) to see that there are other useful toons in PvP, like the ones that can inflict permadeath, which can be very good in a match against a GR Eddie, Pharaoh, Clairvoyant or Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, that revives allies... but... I believe that there's still a long way since I'll start using a Warrior Desert Guardian and Mummy Dog, for example, because they're still not too good for the PvP.

Or the Wickerman Eddie... with his AoE stun move would be a blessing for PvP, but I don't think he has a chance, being too weak, IMO.

IronSentinel
07-03-2017, 07:12 PM
i am not able to get through the permadeath on artillery dog mission.. any sugestions?

i am removing the inmunity with mcr and applying the permadeath with assassin child, the status is visible but in the mission list it does not acount.. also i am not using any troopers and tried it on the "hoard" one

am i missing anything?

Ringe666-7406
07-03-2017, 07:30 PM
i am not able to get through the permadeath on artillery dog mission.. any sugestions?

i am removing the inmunity with mcr and applying the permadeath with assassin child, the status is visible but in the mission list it does not acount.. also i am not using any troopers and tried it on the "hoard" one

am i missing anything?

Try on cache, with some low level toons so you don't kill them. I played it with VE and Bomber boy and all went smoothly ;)

Witkacy
07-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Try on cache, with some low level toons so you don't kill them. I played it with VE and Bomber boy and all went smoothly ;)

Ringe :)

I am afraid I can't pass it either way... Everything ends up that sooner Mummy Dog eats the hostile dogies that give the permadeath to any of them... I have to say that I don't have low level toons right now... Even switched the talis purple ones just for green (blind) not helping much either... I am just frustrated about this one and feel like banging head to wall... Is there some workaround that could be working, please?

Cheers,

W

Ringe666-7406
07-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Ringe :)

I am afraid I can't pass it either way... Everything ends up that sooner Mummy Dog eats the hostile dogies that give the permadeath to any of them... I have to say that I don't have low level toons right now... Even switched the talis purple ones just for green (blind) not helping much either... I am just frustrated about this one and feel like banging head to wall... Is there some workaround that could be working, please?

Cheers,

W

Well, I wasn't going any deeper into that since I won it first time. If you have some normal souls, try to fetch desert warrior, he is a natural 3* with high chance for permadeath :D Or buy some normal g/a soul and hope for ABB ;)

Mariner-1212
07-03-2017, 09:00 PM
Well, I wasn't going any deeper into that since I won it first time. If you have some normal souls, try to fetch desert warrior, he is a natural 3* with high chance for permadeath :D Or buy some normal g/a soul and hope for ABB ;)

Yeah definitely what Ringe said... try for some of those other chars. Desert Warrior is a guaranteed permadeath on his move, and he's a simple 3* warrior. I got him from playing LOL over and over (dropping 10 souls at a time). ABB only has a 50% chance of inflicting and being an Assassin, he's harder to come by.

Ringe666-7406
07-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Yeah definitely what Ringe said... try for some of those other chars. Desert Warrior is a guaranteed permadeath on his move, and he's a simple 3* warrior. I got him from playing LOL over and over (dropping 10 souls at a time). ABB only has a 50% chance of inflicting and being an Assassin, he's harder to come by.

But also 3* so not that rare :D and applies perma like mad... often 3/5 today in LoL :cool:

Mariner-1212
07-03-2017, 09:10 PM
But also 3* so not that rare :D and applies perma like mad... often 3/5 today in LoL :cool:

See I was just going off the description, I just got this guy (actually 2 of them) in the past 2 days and haven't even taken him out of his package yet. I should know better than to talk about his abilities in the actual game, haha!

\m/

Witkacy
07-03-2017, 09:26 PM

Had MANY Deserts Warriors in the past, yet sold 'em (sacrifice wasn't available then) - I know my bad and my mistake... I just don't feel need to have over 100 toons of which I'll be using 15, if you know what I mean... Especially now when I can ''exchange'' them for something more useful using ''sacrifice''... As for AssBB bought 15 normal G/A souls... All 1 or 2* :/

So far ONE and ONLY mission I can't pass... But there will be another one soon I am afraid... Clear X LOL (Sentinel) with Warriors and survive... From this what I've experienced so far - Not possible AT ALL for me to accomplish as I don't have warrior Eddie... So no gunner dogie for me I guess...

Thank you kindly for help and assisstance... I will keep trying with MD though... Eventually I may score at least this one some time...

Cheers,

W

Mariner-1212
07-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Eventually I may score at least this one some time...

Remember Witkacy, there are 88 missions and you only need to clear 80 to get that dog... so you can pick a couple to 'wait' on :)

druid138
07-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Witkacy - I have a fully sharded Assassin CotD as my Trooper Champion. His basic has an 80% chance of applying Permadeath. From what I've seen, it appears that Permadeath is applied before the damage. So, even if the attack kills the enemy, Permadeath can still register. Give him a try. Also, if you play it right, his extra turn trigger can give you two chances to apply Permadeath.

Witkacy
07-03-2017, 09:56 PM
Remember Witkacy, there are 88 missions and you only need to clear 80 to get that dog... so you can pick a couple to 'wait' on :)

Mariner :)

That's fantastic news! So far I thought I have to pass ALL of them to get my prize (like it was for Grim Reaper)... So thought to give up and play just for ironities/whatever...

Witkacy - I have a fully sharded Assassin CotD as my Trooper Champion. His basic has an 80% chance of applying Permadeath. From what I've seen, it appears that Permadeath is applied before the damage. So, even if the attack kills the enemy, Permadeath can still register. Give him a try. Also, if you play it right, his extra turn trigger can give you two chances to apply Permadeath.

Druid :)

Yes, I know - I've tried your fantastic Child many times so far and she can wipe out single handedly allmost all levels! Yet I have to get rid of two green dogs first I suppose?

Anyway... I will be trying... Maybe I'll pass that one out even by mistake LOL

Cheers,

W

GotN
07-04-2017, 09:24 AM
!!! For all troopers, who play the game in german language: There's a big translation bug on Assassin Trial 4 on missions! In german it says: Clear LOL X (warrior) with ONLY ONE assassin class char. Tried with trooper/ without trooper, didn't work. Than I switched to english version. There it says... WITH ONLY assassin class char!!! Tried it that way and worked. What one word can change. Hope this will be fixed soon! \m/

Moonchild-6759
07-04-2017, 03:38 PM
The Eternity Eddies special is also a good source for stun

GotN
07-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Again for all those who play in German language, same big translation mistake as yesterday, this time on Warriors Trial 4. On German it says... clear LOL X with only one warrior class char. Correct is... with ONLY warrior class char. think they will never get this done :/

Scarecrow
07-05-2017, 02:22 PM
anyone else not getting any past Stun Boss IV? I have stunned the Prisoner many times with different toons but not getting any credit. Also I can't get past Revive Hunter II, same thing not getting credit for using permadeath on the Harpy(warrior yes).

Also be careful on Trials II for LoL dungeons, I didn't see the V for which level you need to be on for credit. My eyes are getting too old for iPhone screens. I was farming X for drops and was getting frustrated that I wasn't getting credit for the clears. Then finally saw the V in front of the dungeon version.

Then I thought a bunch were broken, but just those two for me. Sent in a ticket and haven't gotten a reply yet.....

konstifik
07-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Some people have problems getting the permadeath Artillery Dog mission. It seems to only work on Cache level and not horde, so focus your efforts on that one. Because the enemies on Cache are so weak, you'll need to bring toons that will do little or no damage. One way to do it is the following:

Bring Soldier Eddie, Assassin Axis Bomber Boy and a Desert Warrior (preferably not too high in level and perhaps with a few green talisman to boost health). Run through the first two levels without using any power (easy with Soldier Eddie). When you get to the third wave, use AABB's power skill which doesn't deal any damage, use Soldier Eddie's Roulette to regain power, then attack with Desert Rider. Next round you'll hopefully have an Artillery Dog or two without immunity. Cast AABB's power skill again to try to inflict permadeath and use Desert Riders power move Mad Dance on any Artillery Dog without immunity (the move is 100 % to inflict Permadeath). Keep on using Roulette to heal and regain power. Repeat until you've succesfully inflicted permadeath three times.

Note tht the Corrupted Ox Cultist also have the useful Mad Dance move but his counter passive will make him kill the enemies too fast.

Desert Warrior is a very common 3* drop, so if you don't have him you could just drop some souls and you'll have him soon enough. AABB is a pretty common drop too for being an assassin, but if you don't have him yet you can of course replace him with another Desert Warrior or just some toon that you can avoid dealing out too much damage with.

konstifik
07-05-2017, 02:35 PM
anyone else not getting any past Stun Boss IV? I have stunned the Prisoner many times with different toons but not getting any credit. Also I can't get past Revive Hunter II, same thing not getting credit for using permadeath on the Harpy(warrior yes).

Also be careful on Trials II for LoL dungeons, I didn't see the V for which level you need to be on for credit. My eyes are getting too old for iPhone screens. I was farming X for drops and was getting frustrated that I wasn't getting credit for the clears. Then finally saw the V in front of the dungeon version.

Then I thought a bunch were broken, but just those two for me. Sent in a ticket and haven't gotten a reply yet.....

You need to play the Prisoner and the Harpy levels on normal difficulty, there is a bug so that they don't count on hard and madness. This also goes for Revive Hunter III where it only counts on cache (which is normal difficulty) and not on horde (which is madness difficulty).

Thedarkness
07-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Anybody manage to get the gunner pharaoh dog yet? Ive been trying to be clever and beat each lolx with all different classes every day since the assassin one but dont know if its going to count them out of order.

Witkacy
07-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Anybody manage to get the gunner pharaoh dog yet? Ive been trying to be clever and beat each lolx with all different classes every day since the assassin one but dont know if its going to count them out of order.

Thedarkness :)

No - not yet 67/80 so far... Today's I hope I score a few more...

Cheers,

W

GotN
07-05-2017, 06:31 PM

Cheers,

W

I think thedarkness means the char on fragments. I've done all missions so far and have 125/150, so hope to get him soon!

Thedarkness
07-05-2017, 06:32 PM

Cheers,

W

Oooh, im up to 71 maybe today if not tomorrow

R1ck
07-05-2017, 06:42 PM
I am 76/80 and for today sentinel dungeon there are 3 missions listed, maybe a hidden one for completing level V 3 times. If so I think many people will have the yellow dog today. If not I see next mission is until Saturday for gunner dungeon.

Witkacy
07-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Oooh, im up to 71 maybe today if not tomorrow

That's cool!

I have to say I've been banned for doing cetain missions: clear X LOL (Sentinel) with all warriors characters, cause I've sacrificed all my warrior Eddies (Holy Smoke and Run To The Hills) as not being pretty useful, but luckily I've got Shaman today, so I've packed him a bit, give him some maxed borrowed talis and I think I can move on with AOF, Troll and Nomad in company...

konstifik
07-06-2017, 08:23 AM
I'm at 79 and can't do anymore until Tuesday when Warrior LoL is on again.

Witkacy
07-06-2017, 10:33 AM

konstifik :)

Exactly the same one mission left to get the doggie, yet I am holded up to Tuesday...

I would like to thank you very much for your clarification about ''Permadeath'' on Artillery Dogs at EVO Secret Location... Finally I've made it at first try thanks to your road map, one difference I wasn't using AABB while not having him, yet Desert Warrior 10/30 Equipped just with 3 Blind Mystical Talis, Other two for help: Soldier Eddie and Undead Rescuer (S) for removing immunity and not touching the target...

Cheers,

W

MoonShadow
07-06-2017, 11:31 AM
I'm at 79 and can't do anymore until Tuesday when Warrior LoL is on again.Same here. No more missions 'till tuesday's LoL.

Anyway, the missions were really lots of fun, although surviving the LoLX Sentinel just with Magus took a lot of time and patience to complete.. but it was worth in the end. Hope there will be another batch of missions soon. :)

Scarecrow
07-06-2017, 11:40 AM
So to get a completed mission on the LoL X, you can only use Eddies? I have tried unsuccessfully to complete with only what it requires. Like today in LoL X Magus, can't get it with 3 or 1 character. I always have the Eddie the same class too, that matters right? I don't have the right Eddies to do it solo, I think.

I did send in a ticket about it, but little good me thinks that will do.

yes all of a sudden I am all over the forums, :)

thealchemist
07-06-2017, 11:57 AM
So to get a completed mission on the LoL X, you can only use Eddies? I have tried unsuccessfully to complete with only what it requires. Like today in LoL X Magus, can't get it with 3 or 1 character. I always have the Eddie the same class too, that matters right? I don't have the right Eddies to do it solo, I think.

All Magus characters but make sure you aren't using troopers. I used GRE, Allied Soldier, MCR and PDK as they are the only 5* toons I have. I had my Wickerman and SoL eddies too but as they are 4* I would have been in trouble if I needed to use those. It took me a bit but MCR really came in handy freezing the NBOLs and GSs. Also GRE's fury to revive my Allied Soldier a couple of times too.

I have to wait till next week at least till I have a stronger team to complete with Warrior toons.

Scarecrow
07-06-2017, 12:22 PM
All Magus characters but make sure you aren't using troopers. I used GRE, Allied Soldier, MCR and PDK as they are the only 5* toons I have. I had my Wickerman and SoL eddies too but as they are 4* I would have been in trouble if I needed to use those. It took me a bit but MCR really came in handy freezing the NBOLs and GSs. Also GRE's fury to revive my Allied Soldier a couple of times too.

I have to wait till next week at least till I have a stronger team to complete with Warrior toons.

What do you mean by no "troopers"? I'm a noob and still am struggling with the acronyms too.

:)

konstifik
07-06-2017, 12:34 PM
Same here. No more missions 'till tuesday's LoL.

Anyway, the missions were really lots of fun, although surviving the LoLX Sentinel just with Magus took a lot of time and patience to complete.. but it was worth in the end. Hope there will be another batch of missions soon. :)

I thought the LoL X Sentinel with just Magus was rather easy, as I turned it into a stun/freeze-fest with CG and MCR. Didn't even take a hit until the boss wave. Without that combo I imagine it'd be pretty rough and/or slow. LoL X Magus with just Warriors should be fine too

I'm dreading the mission to clear LoL X Warrior with just Sentinels though. I'm lacking Pharaoh Eddie, Visions Eddie and Sentinel ABB, all of who could have come to good use for that.

konstifik
07-06-2017, 12:42 PM

Look closely at the descriptions to see if you aren't doing a mistake there (just mentioning this because many others missed it). First one is to complete with at least one warrior toon on any LoL level, second one is to complete LoL level V (exactly Level V, not V or higher) and third one is to complete LoL level X with all your characters being warriors. Even if your main Eddie is a warrior, you can't bring other Eddies that aren't warriors (though more warrior-Eddies is fine). Your allies must all be warrior class too, and you can't bring any of your troopers (the characters you lend from other players) for it to count (this is probably a bug).

If it still doesn't work, I'd recommend you take a screenshot of the team you choose and upload here.

Scarecrow
07-06-2017, 12:59 PM
Look closely at the descriptions to see if you aren't doing a mistake there (just mentioning this because many others missed it). First one is to complete with at least one warrior toon on any LoL level, second one is to complete LoL level V (exactly Level V, not V or higher) and third one is to complete LoL level X with all your characters being warriors. Even if your main Eddie is a warrior, you can't bring other Eddies that aren't warriors (though more warrior-Eddies is fine). Your allies must all be warrior class too, and you can't bring any of your troopers (the characters you lend from other players) for it to count (this is probably a bug).

If it still doesn't work, I'd recommend you take a screenshot of the team you choose and upload here.

Thank you Konstifik! Finally figured it out and completed the Sentinel LoL X mission. so now I get it, only your characters and only that class.

Now have to figure out why I can't get credit for permadeath on artillery dog in EVO dungeons.

thealchemist
07-06-2017, 12:59 PM
What do you mean by no "troopers"? I'm a noob and still am struggling with the acronyms too.

:)

We both have added each other as troopers so don't use my trooper (as I didn't use your Wrath during today's LOL X missions) or any one else's during the LOL X missions. I'm not sure this is a bug and rather it might be intentional as the rewards are 20x rare soul fragments and 5x legendary soul fragments. So I think you're meant to have a pretty strong team to complete these missions using only your characters. It would be nice if they were more clear about this though if thats the case.

As for acronyms they are GRE= Grim Reaper Eddie. MCR=Magus Corrupt Rescuer. NBOL=Newborn of Light GS=Golden Son. PDK=Pharaoh Dog King. SoL=Speed of Light. Hope this clears it up. I still struggle with some acronyms, particularly the toons I don't have.

konstifik
07-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Now have to figure out why I can't get credit for permadeath on artillery dog in EVO dungeons.

Permadeath on Artillery Dogs only count on the easier of the two evo material quests. So only cache, not horde.

This can be a little tricky since they have so little health and also starts with immunity, so if you don't plan carefully it's easy to kill them all before you have had the chance to inflict any permadeaths. The common tip is to use an unlevelled Desert Rider with only some green talismans on him for health, together with Soldier Eddie and either Assassin Axis Bomber Boy or Sentinel Undead Rescuer. When you get to the wave with Artillery Dogs, use the power moves of your toons (Undead Rescuer will clear their immunities, AABB will inflict permadeath, both without doing damage which is important since the enemies have so little health, while Desert Rider will cast permadeath with 100 % success rate) and use Roulette with Soldier Eddie to heal and regenerate power. Repeat until you've inflicted permadeath three times, then kill them all and go on to finish the quest. Becomes very easy with this strategy :)

GotN
07-06-2017, 03:37 PM

Just made 80th mission and got gunner pharao dog. would make him champion but is just max 4*, don't have enough 3* yellow evo to get him 5*. Maybe Sunday when LoL gunner is open, but will be tough, missing 5 of them and drop rate of 3* evo, except white, is recently very bad :/

Iced_Earth
07-06-2017, 04:03 PM
seriously, how is this possible ? my maxed GRE with lvl 50 talis cant do this solo..
how you did that?

Mariner-1212
07-06-2017, 04:16 PM
seriously, how is this possible ? my maxed GRE with lvl 50 talis cant do this solo..
how you did that?

Did someone actually do this? I'm going to try it now, haha.

I believe there's a translation discrepancy between the English and other languages (I believe German, at least)... the mission should read "With only Magus characters" - not only ONE Magus character. You can use all Magus chars, not just one.

Update: With a maxed Mystic Eddie equipped with heal talismans, shells and some ascension for double attacking, I didn't manage to kill even one of the guys in the first wave before being killed. So yeah, try it with all Magus chars and of course, no Troopers along for the ride.

GotN
07-06-2017, 04:33 PM
how you did that?

This mission was indeed the hardest til now imo. Took me about 15 min to clear (used no ironite to revive) class disadvantage on this level is just tough. Brought in wicker man Eddie full maxed inc. skill shards, GRE in back but didn't need him, pharao dog king, golden son and Pharao water spirit (every lv 100, no skill shards, lv 50 max talisman). Healing of all those helped a lot and most of all PDKs Magic charge. Compensates class disadvantage nearly to same level.

And of course you can bring in any magus char, not only one Eddie. But like in every LoL X mission, be sure to use no trooper, cause then it won't count.

satani
07-06-2017, 08:59 PM
Wolf Cultist hits and stuns one guy at 60%.

Backed up with an ABB, the stunning missions went quickly.

Except for the Gimp's bug...

Warrior Wolf Cultist can stun? I tried him and he did nothing on neither move

MoonShadow
07-07-2017, 06:52 AM
I thought the LoL X Sentinel with just Magus was rather easy, as I turned it into a stun/freeze-fest with CG and MCR. Didn't even take a hit until the boss wave. Without that combo I imagine it'd be pretty rough and/or slow. LoL X Magus with just Warriors should be fine too

I'm dreading the mission to clear LoL X Warrior with just Sentinels though. I'm lacking Pharaoh Eddie, Visions Eddie and Sentinel ABB, all of who could have come to good use for that.Hmm, I've had an MCR, but for no particular reason, I didn't take her to Sentinel LoLX. My team was a GR Eddie (for reviving purposes), Blue Allied Soldier (for shields and magic buffs), Goldenson (for healing) and CotD (for blizzard shield).. and it took an eternity to finish. MCR would've been a better option, indeed...

I fear the mission of surviving the LoLX Magus with the warriors, as I don't have a Samurai or a Nomad.. but I'll figure out something.

OTOH, I believe that the missions that say "clear LoLX" allows a fellow trooper, and those that say "survive LoLX" doesn't allow, which means that you're on your own.

konstifik
07-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Hmm, I've had an MCR, but for no particular reason, I didn't take her to Sentinel LoLX. My team was a GR Eddie (for reviving purposes), Blue Allied Soldier (for shields and magic buffs), Goldenson (for healing) and CotD (for blizzard shield).. and it took an eternity to finish. MCR would've been a better option, indeed...

I fear the mission of surviving the LoLX Magus with the warriors, as I don't have a Samurai or a Nomad.. but I'll figure out something.

OTOH, I believe that the missions that say "clear LoLX" allows a fellow trooper, and those that say "survive LoLX" doesn't allow, which means that you're on your own.

I think there are plenty of ways to go about the LoL X Magus with warriors, but I think it will be key to have shields (troll, void talismans and/or shell talismans) and/or party healers. Void shields can also help to remove the boss' ghost effect if you don't bring a toon wh can block/remoe/steal beneficial effects.

I'm probably going to opt for Nomad, Troll and AoF since I have shards on those, and then use Holy Smoke Eddie for healing if needed, but there are plenty of other combinations that should work. Rocket Dog, Wickerman and COTD should be a fun combo with a lot of synergies. Undead Rescuer is helpful with reflect shield, healing and the block passive means you can bring a glass cannon, like a full damage build COTD. Desert Rider can inflict permadeath on those pesky reviving Golden Sons (pair with AoF and you can get two permadeaths in on each starting round). Coalgiver (and Samurai for those who have him) places ignite on all enemies with their furys. Combine that with physical charge to get some very hard hits.

What I expect to be hard with clearing LoL X Warrior with only sentinels is the combo of revenge and remove beneficial effects from the NBOLs in combination with the lack of good stunners/freezers as well as heavy hitters. Neither are there a ton of meaningful passives among the sentinels. I guess blind will be the way to go.

Witkacy
07-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Did someone actually do this? I'm going to try it now, haha.

I believe there's a translation discrepancy between the English and other languages (I believe German, at least)... the mission should read "With only Magus characters" - not only ONE Magus character. You can use all Magus chars, not just one.

Update: With a maxed Mystic Eddie equipped with heal talismans, shells and some ascension for double attacking, I didn't manage to kill even one of the guys in the first wave before being killed. So yeah, try it with all Magus chars and of course, no Troopers along for the ride.

This mission was indeed the hardest til now imo. Took me about 15 min to clear (used no ironite to revive) class disadvantage on this level is just tough. Brought in wicker man Eddie full maxed inc. skill shards, GRE in back but didn't need him, pharao dog king, golden son and Pharao water spirit (every lv 100, no skill shards, lv 50 max talisman). Healing of all those helped a lot and most of all PDKs Magic charge. Compensates class disadvantage nearly to same level.

And of course you can bring in any magus char, not only one Eddie. But like in every LoL X mission, be sure to use no trooper, cause then it won't count.

Mornin' all :)

Actually I was fearing a little before this mission about how will it end - no need to...
Went pretty easy with no reviving, yet to be completely sure that AI won't do anything stupid - played manually...

The Immortal Magus' team who defeated the strongest Sentinels:

Carriage Rider Eddie - the choice between CRE and GRE was rather simple - CRE is fully sharded while GRE not yet... So... CRE (besides I like him better...)

Corrupt General - The Sentinels have high MR as natural class opponents to Magus... And that's why General is very helpful here in fight against green folks - with his basic attack he lowers MR to every each of them - making them weaker, and might occassionally stun half of the hostile team...

Corrupt Rescuer - General's little helper: when he lowers MR with his basic attack, do the power move of hers and you'll be surprised how easily you can freeze even the whole wave of opponents...

Claire - Lady in red is the lifebelt for your team, not for serious damage... So leave the hard fight to rest of the team and use the fury of hers to heal yourself up/revive...

Sure all chars fully sharded... If it happen that you do have these guys & gals passing X LOL (Sentinel) and not die - is a piece of cake...

Cheers,

W

MoonShadow
07-07-2017, 09:32 AM
I think there are plenty of ways to go about the LoL X Magus with warriors, but I think it will be key to have shields (troll, void talismans and/or shell talismans) and/or party healers. Void shields can also help to remove the boss' ghost effect if you don't bring a toon wh can block/remoe/steal beneficial effects.

I'm probably going to opt for Nomad, Troll and AoF since I have shards on those, and then use Holy Smoke Eddie for healing if needed, but there are plenty of other combinations that should work. Rocket Dog, Wickerman and COTD should be a fun combo with a lot of synergies. Undead Rescuer is helpful with reflect shield, healing and the block passive means you can bring a glass cannon, like a full damage build COTD. Desert Rider can inflict permadeath on those pesky reviving Golden Sons (pair with AoF and you can get two permadeaths in on each starting round). Coalgiver (and Samurai for those who have him) places ignite on all enemies with their furys. Combine that with physical charge to get some very hard hits.

What I expect to be hard with clearing LoL X Warrior with only sentinels is the combo of revenge and remove beneficial effects from the NBOLs in combination with the lack of good stunners/freezers as well as heavy hitters. Neither are there a ton of meaningful passives among the sentinels. I guess blind will be the way to go.Some good hints here, thanks! :)

I think I'll have to try with Holy Smoke / Shaman Eddie in command. Then, I should bring the only two warrior soldiers sharded: AoF & Pyro. As for the last spot, I don't know, as the Wickerman just got sacrificed (I have a spare one, but not leveled), the Troll is also new in the team so I can't count on him and same is for Desert Warrior.

Also, Rocket Dog I believe it would be a better option than CotD, because of his ability to heal block, so that golden sons wouldn't always and forever heal... will see.

konstifik
07-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Clearing LoL X Warrior with Sentinels only didn't prove to be that hard. Brought FOTD and Viking Eddie (and Mummy, but never used him) along with SSD with energy and blind talismans, Harpy with a damage build and Corrupt Droid with a lot of health. Started with casting a shield, then attacked with SSD and Harpy and then a new shield to replace those that were removed by revenging NBOLS. Then pretty much keeping that going with a heal every now and then to stay alive. SSD wasn't far from dying but I managed to clear it with no deaths on the first try.

LoL X Magus with only Warriors was easy with my team of Holy Smoked Eddie, RTTH Eddie, The Nomad, Troll and AoF. Pretty straight forward, just took out the NBOL's first to faster reduce the amount of enemies and then used Rise to heal whenever needed. Only used RTTH Eddie to remove the LoL's ghost effect. Got some healblocks in with Holy Smokes fury too which was handy for another mission.

Kardas
10-19-2017, 09:48 PM
Bringing this thread back now that Missions are a thing again.

A few things I've noticed so far in missions: For Talisman ones, you need the following characters:
(Holy Smoke) Eddie, Run to the Hills Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Desert Guardian, and Wicker Man Eddie

The debuff missions this time involve Silence, Passive Disable, and Magic Burn.

Silence: Sentinel Harpy is a decent choice, with a strong basic with a 25-30% Silence chance.
Fear of the Dark Eddie is even better though (on manual). If the enemies have lower than 50% health, his Steal Breath has a 100% chance of Silencing. And it's AoE!

Magic Burn: I checked my ol' Burn & Mark guide (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4918-Guide-to-Burns-Marks-and-other-DoTs), and the best characters seem to be Sentinel/Gunner Bomber Boy (45-70% chance, AoE) for auto, and Shaman Eddie (AoE magic burn guaranteed on past basic!)
Passive Disable: The Prisoner is an obvious choice, for those who have him. For those who don't, bring Desert Guardian. His basic attack does a guaranteed single target Passive Disable!
Other options are RttH, Eternity Ed, Death Dog, and one of the Undead Axis Gunners, but Prisoner and Desert Guardian are way better at this.

Credits to Druid138 for the Silence tip.

Any other advice worth sharing?

konstifik
10-19-2017, 10:40 PM
Freeze also counts as magic burns, so freeze talismans and toons like Magus Corrupt Rescuer are solid choices. Just keep in mind that bosses won't freeze.

Birkelstein-4509
10-20-2017, 02:58 AM
If you are lucky enough to have them, demon spawn gunner silences as passive. Gunner biker inflicts permadeath as passive and disables passives with power move, and shamen eddie gives magic burns with his aoe move. Don't know what lowers power though, even though I've apparently done it twice

Kardas
10-20-2017, 05:17 AM
Right, Lower Power effects!
Any type of Power Steal will do that for you. Alliance General is an easy choice for this, as is anyone with Energy Talismans.
I know off the top of my head that the Gunner Undead Rescuer also has a Power Steal chance. The Shock status (Energy Talismans) also has a chance lowering Power, but it's more luck-reliant than the rest.

@Birkelstein: Thanks for the Gunner Demon Spawn tip! Completely forgot about him.

Witkacy
10-20-2017, 05:23 AM
If you are lucky enough to have them, demon spawn gunner silences as passive. Gunner biker inflicts permadeath as passive and disables passives with power move, and shamen eddie gives magic burns with his aoe move. Don't know what lowers power though, even though I've apparently done it twice

Birkelstein :)

About lowering power... It means exactly what it says - you have to lower opponents' power using for example:

A. Any character equipped with set of Energy Talismans...

B. Eddie The Cyborg and so his fury...

C. Assasin Corrupt Rescuer's power move...

There MAY BE some other ways of course for sure... Though above three been tested by myself after each use and have increased the progress bar, so they have been working ;)

Cheers,

W

Rain88
10-20-2017, 06:06 AM
No one mentioned Storm Eddie (he used to be my champion for a long time). He have magic burn and steal power... He should be useful

konstifik
10-20-2017, 06:34 AM
Cyborg Eddie and Allied General coupled with a accuracy buffing toon will be a great team for power stealing, specially if you happen to have them sharded.

Birkelstein-4509
10-20-2017, 06:52 AM
Alliance general, green desert guardian with energy tals, and cyborg worked perfectly. Thanks for the tips

Amarthir
10-21-2017, 07:34 PM
Shaman Eddie: Magic Burns
FotD Eddie: Silence
Gunner Chopper: Passive Seal/Permadeath
Gunner Undead Rescuer: Energy Steal

Any of the four can contribute with energy talismans in addition to GUR's own basic. This team helped me accomplish loads of missions.

Yup
10-26-2017, 01:55 AM
I much prefer characters that do things passively.....

Gunner Demon Spawn - inflict Silence on all enemies at start
Prisoner - Disable Passive of all enemies at start -- or Sentinel Desert Guardian which Disables Passive with every hit.
Warrior Mayan Princes or Gunner Bomber Boy - Magic burn with ever hit
Assassin Mummy Dog or Gunner Chopper for Permadeath

The only one I'm finding Tricky is Lower Power. Angel of Pain has a chance to inflict a status that might turn into lower power. But really I've had better luck with Energy Talismans on any character. I haven't found a character with Lower Power as a passive or Standard attack. Note that Steal Power and Lower Power are NOT the same thing. Grim Reaper Eddie can steal power... but that doesn't work for the mission.

Nifelheim
11-08-2017, 05:34 AM
Blue bat power move is aoe and applies shock, which counts as magic burn. Shock talismans also drop in battlefield, to stack with blue bat or gunner bomber boy

kkkreg5
11-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Blue bat power move is aoe and applies shock, which counts as magic burn. Shock talismans also drop in battlefield, to stack with blue bat or gunner bomber boy

If you have him, Storm Eddie's future skill Haze inflicts magic burn.

bfoc
01-01-2018, 03:28 PM
Hello,

How is it actually possible to lower the power of Magus Corrupt Rescuer in Garden of Dismay.

I have tried both stealing (alliance general) and lowering (angel of pain) by themselves and also with disabling the passives (gunner biker) and stealing the immunity away before lowering the power.

Or does this work only on certain level of Dismay. Currently I hane tried on lv5.

Thanks for any tips.

iPoop
01-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Hello,

How is it actually possible to lower the power of Magus Corrupt Rescuer in Garden of Dismay.

I have tried both stealing (alliance general) and lowering (angel of pain) by themselves and also with disabling the passives (gunner biker) and stealing the immunity away before lowering the power.

Or does this work only on certain level of Dismay. Currently I hane tried on lv5.

Thanks for any tips.

I struggled with this one too for a while. I suspect there is an odd bug related to this mission. For the longest time I could not get the mission to reflect a lowering of power of the MCR when using energy talisman on either sentinel golden son or angel of strife.

Using energy talisman on golden pharaoh dog works for me though. It took me a while to stumble on this solution.

I've reported this suspected bug to the support team for further investigation.

Hope this helps!

bfoc
01-01-2018, 09:45 PM
I struggled with this one too for a while. I suspect there is an odd bug related to this mission. For the longest time I could not get the mission to reflect a lowering of power of the MCR when using energy talisman on either sentinel golden son or angel of strife.

Using energy talisman on golden pharaoh dog works for me though. It took me a while to stumble on this solution.

I've reported this suspected bug to the support team for further investigation.

Hope this helps!

Thanx iPoop. The way of the dog works for me also. I agree on your theaory about the bug, since I have tried power talismans with several other characters. Now after 1 round I have 1/3 pass on the mission.

Cheers mate!

Edit -> To all boys and girls. It seems that you have to steal the immunity off from rescuer before lowering the power.