PDA

View Full Version : CG at last!!!

Mizrael
06-30-2017, 08:03 PM
WOW! It took me almost a whole year to get him, but now i CAUGHT him! :P

Hang on...what were you saying?...he's been nerfed in the meantime?...be...bench?!...but he used to single handedly massacrate my team...guess im too late.

But good to have you home CG :D

PS: my first positive post on these forums. MUAHAHAHAAAA

Witkacy
06-30-2017, 08:48 PM

Hang on...what were you saying?...he's been nerfed in the meantime?...be...bench?!...but he used to single handedly massacrate my team...guess im too late.

Mizrael :)

Congrats, man... I've picked mine at his best as second one 5* toon from the game... At first I didn't use him a lot, relying just on The Nomad... Changed the mind when playing a borrowed from one of troopers fully sharded one... He was truly beast then... Now still using him from time to time because of the sentiment, yet not in the arena or Underworld Madness :p

Cheers,

W

T-Man
06-30-2017, 08:52 PM

Congrats. I still still don't have him. Loved using my troopers CG when playing through the game.
I did score a Nomad, green demon, and FotD Eddie this week! All new toons for me. If only I had my skill shards back from the nerfed toons to use on my new ones. Sigh

Amarthir
06-30-2017, 09:02 PM

Nice draw. CG was my first ever 5* back in the day and I felt so great running through the story with him. Of course now he's basically my right hand man. Fully sharded his basic is pretty great, not much damage but lowering everyone's MR and possibly stunning everyone makes up for it. I counted 59% chance of incapacitation each if you fully shard his basic and give him paralysis and freezing talismans

Sleestak
07-01-2017, 12:27 AM
Grats Mizrael!

Always nice to see a dedicated trooper get a well deserved character. Not as much of a beast as it once was, but still a very fun character to use. Enjoy!