PDA

View Full Version : What LotB looks like without FX

Kardas
07-01-2017, 02:48 PM
As of the most recent update, the LotB team tried to improve the performance of the game on some machines by adjusting the texture and FX levels and stuff. Only problem is, one some machines it went too far, like mine!
I've begun to adjust to a far emptier PVP now (it helps that the character models show plenty of cues as to what power moves they're using, and whether they're going first or not). But still, LotB without FX is simply hilarious and I can't have all of the fun so this is how the game looks on my end!
These are some of the more egregious character changes:

And Ailing Kingdom Madness is just sad now:

Hopefully you can laugh as much about it as I did :)

Crazypants
07-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Wow that looks like shit.

Chaosego888
07-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Same here, I cannot notice any difference in performance, It is really annoying because I can't see any shields and the only way I can tell if a character is frozen is by their stillness among other things

thealchemist
07-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Looks like they have taken most of the lighting/shading effects away. I guess you can only be thankful they didn't replace the 3d modeling with sprites as well....

Liebhild
07-01-2017, 04:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VkOrEaO5Pc

With the right soundtrack...

DIEDD
07-01-2017, 05:24 PM
I can not laugh with that, I just open the game and cry. :(

Lulero
07-01-2017, 05:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VkOrEaO5Pc

With the right soundtrack...

Awesome!

Looks like they have taken most of the lighting/shading effects away. I guess you can only be thankful they didn't replace the 3d modeling with sprites as well....

Hmmmmmm. I actually wouldn't mind, if done right.

To topic: Wish they made that an option, if they carry through and address the visuals and cues to look alright without the lightning I might actually turn it on. Not as it is now though...

DIEDD
07-01-2017, 06:00 PM
To topic: Wish they made that an option, if they carry through and address the visuals and cues to look alright without the lightning I might actually turn it on. Not as it is now though...

I was thinking the same, why not put an option as in other games?.
For example in settings> graphics> low, medium, high.

Kardas
07-01-2017, 08:55 PM
I was thinking the same, why not put an option as in other games?.
For example in settings> graphics> low, medium, high.

That may actually be worthwhile. Is this possible for other games on mobile?
The only thing that may make it difficult is that it's possible to play with one account on multiple devices, where I guess you'd like to keep your settings.

DIEDD
07-01-2017, 09:02 PM
That may actually be worthwhile. Is this possible for other games on mobile?
The only thing that may make it difficult is that it's possible to play with one account on multiple devices, where I guess you'd like to keep your settings.

I saw it in couple of games, but it would still be a good addition to the game right now.

carush
07-02-2017, 04:40 AM
The game has pretty much always looked like that on my phone, but now there's even less effects (the bare minimum that I managed to have)