PDA

View Full Version : Heal Block Wrath

kkkreg5
07-03-2017, 01:24 AM
I've Heal Blocked Wrath three times in normal mode and it has not counted towards the mission. What gives?

Silentknight
07-03-2017, 01:55 AM
I've Heal Blocked Wrath three times in normal mode and it has not counted towards the mission. What gives?

Classic Nodding Frog! Release something that causes nothing but confusion & frustration! Hoping we'll spend ironite & $ to figure this shit out! Too much effort for Sparton to let us know not to use troopers??? That would be the decent thing to do...then again this is Nodding Frog. Who knows, maybe it's just another bug & they don't wanna admit it!
Already accomplished that mission & don't remember anything special. Sry bud.

Valgard
07-04-2017, 12:44 PM
If a mission's objective's not getting fulfilled, try it in Normal difficulty. I already met a similar glitch in other missions.

kkkreg5
07-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Thanks guys, but there's no cure for "dumb ass"! I was playing the wrong Wrath! I was playing Blood Brothers...

I can't seem to make permadeath count on the Artillery Dog in Evo Material. I've already tried without Troopers along with both Evo SQs with now luck. I've the permadeath applied but it doesn't seem to register. Any suggestions?

Browno
07-04-2017, 08:45 PM
Remove immunity first on the dogs.

kkkreg5
07-05-2017, 07:26 PM
So I played Evo Material Hoard this AM. I removed beneficial effects with Visions, hit one dog with permadeath. The icon appeared over both artillery dogs. I then switched to GRE to finish of the two armored dogs. I was then able to hit an artillery with another permadeath to make three. I was absolutely sure the icon appeared over the artillery dog again yet when I finished and checked the main screen, nothing in challenges. Not a single mark registered. What do I have to do? Does this mission have to be completed under Evo Materials Cache only? Getting really frustrated with this one...

Bradata
07-05-2017, 08:11 PM
So I played Evo Material Hoard this AM. I removed beneficial effects with Visions, hit one dog with permadeath. The icon appeared over both artillery dogs. I then switched to GRE to finish of the two armored dogs. I was then able to hit an artillery with another permadeath to make three. I was absolutely sure the icon appeared over the artillery dog again yet when I finished and checked the main screen, nothing in challenges. Not a single mark registered. What do I have to do? Does this mission have to be completed under Evo Materials Cache only? Getting really frustrated with this one...

Not 100% sure but I think I managed to pass this challenge in the normal mode only it counts. If you have Prisoner, you'll do it fast if not you have to keep the 2 dogs alive for as long as you can manage to apply the permadeth. Wish you luck!

Joshiroo
07-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Is there some trick to getting the dungeon trials? I'm trying to complete Magus, Sentinel, and Gunner Trial 3s, but I can't figure out the trick. How?

kkkreg5
07-06-2017, 08:50 PM

Thanks to some tips from Chaosego, I was finally able to register 1 permadeath on a artillery dog this AM. Now I know what to do...

agent_otp
07-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Thanks to some tips from Chaosego, I was finally able to register 1 permadeath on a artillery dog this AM. Now I know what to do...

So what keeps you from telling us...
I have the same problems with those Dogs... permadeath does not seem to count since the beginning of the missions, in either EVO quest...

thealchemist
07-11-2017, 12:47 PM
I have the same problems with those Dogs... permadeath does not seem to count since the beginning of the missions, in either EVO quest...

Forget trying to do it in the hoard SQ as it doesn't get recognised there, just stick to the cache. You'll need a low level toon like Desert Warrior (100% inflicts permadeath) with Green Talismans, ideally mystical to make sure there is little damage applied but gives a health boost. You may also need a low level toon to steal/remove the immunity first like an Assassin Undead Axis Gunner (100% steal beneficial effects). If thats not enough an Eddie that can heal and generate power like Soldier Eddie's roulette to help keep your team alive should assist too. Hope this helps.

agent_otp
07-11-2017, 12:54 PM
OK, thanks... I'll give it another try a few more times...

kkkreg5
07-11-2017, 10:05 PM
So what keeps you from telling us...

Agent, I see that alchemist already replied to your question.

Nothing keeps anyone from telling or revealing anything, but what fun would that be for you? You need to research and find the answers that way. Playing the game, trial and error is how we all learn. I'm not trying to be an a$$ about it, just do a little research is all. Also, stay away from Hoard. As alchemist said. The permadeath doesn't register there. Good luck to you...