PDA

View Full Version : Change to daily login rewards

thealchemist
07-05-2017, 07:38 AM
I like the daily login rewards but always been a bit disappointed that there aren't more once you get to 24 days. So I suggest adding 4 more rewards to make a total of 28. Keep 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th days of each week as they are receiving gold, SoT, ironite, SoW and gold respectively (I think thats correct). Here I propose the slight changes to on the 6th day of each week you receive a rare soul, week 1 warrior class, week 2 magus class, week 3 sentinel class and week 4 G/A class soul. This would replace the Gunner Allied Undead Soldier, standard rare soul but keep the G/A soul. On the 7th day of each week we could receive some different rewards such as soul fragments, maybe a few 5* runes of every colour and not forgetting that skill shard for example.

I'd just like to see some reward for logging in on those extra days besides the daily rewards and trooper badges. Thoughts?

90mphyorker
07-05-2017, 10:37 AM
I'm not in favour of changes.

The days with no login rewards allows you to miss a few days, for whatever reasons, and still claim all the rewards. I think the amount of days should be kept the same but they should add Eternity Soul Fragments to them.