PDA

View Full Version : PVP lineup help

Scarecrow
07-05-2017, 02:44 PM
I just can barely get to Duelist I and want to get better. Finally got to where I have a decent team.

I am using Vampire Hunter Eddie, that is about halfway skill sharded. I do have Grim Reaper, Navigator, Visons, Storm, Soldier, Shaman and Mystic. Should I work on one of these others to max out? Just got Mystic & Shaman during the event.

I have these maxed out for my team;
Gunner Corrupt Rescuer
Wrath
Warrior Newborn of Light

I was using pharaoh dog king instead of Wrath, but just got Wrath maxed. I see a lot of people using Golden Sons.
I also have a maxed warrior child of the damned.

I don't have Corrupt General which I see a lot. And the Prisoner I don't have.

any tips to get better? I have level 50 talismans on them all at this point.

Inishmore
07-05-2017, 03:48 PM
I just can barely get to Duelist I and want to get better. Finally got to where I have a decent team.

I am using Vampire Hunter Eddie, that is about halfway skill sharded. I do have Grim Reaper, Navigator, Visons, Storm, Soldier, Shaman and Mystic. Should I work on one of these others to max out? Just got Mystic & Shaman during the event.

I have these maxed out for my team;
Gunner Corrupt Rescuer
Wrath
Warrior Newborn of Light

I was using pharaoh dog king instead of Wrath, but just got Wrath maxed. I see a lot of people using Golden Sons.
I also have a maxed warrior child of the damned.

I don't have Corrupt General which I see a lot. And the Prisoner I don't have.

any tips to get better? I have level 50 talismans on them all at this point.
Well I am not a PVP Top-Shot however I think your team actually looks quite good for PVP.

Gunner Corrupt Rescuer is an asset in PVP fully shareded equipped with some strike or explosive Talisman she is invaluable.

The Warrior NBoL and Wrath both have the ability to remove buffs, though NBol has revenge as a passive which is nice, but could be compensated by equipping wrath with strike talismans. This however will turn him into a glass canon. He will hardly survive the first round but that could still work if you try to build a team that wins when it starts and don’t care that it will go south if the opponent kicks off.

Warrior CotD is also very nice asset to have (which I don’t unfortunately) but I believe it is of greater service in offense than in defense. Still together with GCR and NBoL or Wrath the CoTD will work nicely. Anyhow the Pharaoh Dog King will not go well with either of them, since its power move is to boost magic and only wrath, dealing true damage, could benefit from that mildly.

Concerning Eddies of the ones in your rooster I only have Grimmy, Visions, Storm and Soldier. I probably would use Visions. I am a big fan of his fully sharded he is a nice support character. Storm is too much of RNG involved.
As general remarks the only thing you are lacking is a taunter e.g. Mummy or Sentinal Soulless Demon. They offer some nice moves to interfere with someone’s tactics and don’t forget that an arena team will only unleash its full defensive abilities if you also fully shard them. Some characters will only turn useful if fully sharded (e.g. assassins Corrupt Harpy).

To make it short: You have some quality characters, shard them play a little bit with Talisman setup and it should work out.
I hope that was helpful
Cheers

Scarecrow
07-05-2017, 04:08 PM
Well I am not a PVP Top-Shot however I think your team actually looks quite good for PVP.

Gunner Corrupt Rescuer is an asset in PVP fully shareded equipped with some strike or explosive Talisman she is invaluable.

The Warrior NBoL and Wrath both have the ability to remove buffs, though NBol has revenge as a passive which is nice, but could be compensated by equipping wrath with strike talismans. This however will turn him into a glass canon. He will hardly survive the first round but that could still work if you try to build a team that wins when it starts and don’t care that it will go south if the opponent kicks off.

Warrior CotD is also very nice asset to have (which I don’t unfortunately) but I believe it is of greater service in offense than in defense. Still together with GCR and NBoL or Wrath the CoTD will work nicely. Anyhow the Pharaoh Dog King will not go well with either of them, since its power move is to boost magic and only wrath, dealing true damage, could benefit from that mildly.

Concerning Eddies of the ones in your rooster I only have Grimmy, Visions, Storm and Soldier. I probably would use Visions. I am a big fan of his fully sharded he is a nice support character. Storm is too much of RNG involved.
As general remarks the only thing you are lacking is a taunter e.g. Mummy or Sentinal Soulless Demon. They offer some nice moves to interfere with someone’s tactics and don’t forget that an arena team will only unleash its full defensive abilities if you also fully shard them. Some characters will only turn useful if fully sharded (e.g. assassins Corrupt Harpy).

To make it short: You have some quality characters, shard them play a little bit with Talisman setup and it should work out.
I hope that was helpful
Cheers

thank you!

Thedarkness
07-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Set up wrath for pure damage unless you have shell talismans and park him on your defense. Hes only good if you go first and that doesnt happen much on offense.

For attacking a green droid, magus corrupt rescuer, or nomad would fit nicely on your team. If you have or get them.