PDA

View Full Version : Yeah I'm a little burned out right now.

Amarthir
07-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Well after throwing in some spare 4* toons and dupes and achieving an exalted sacrifice and filling the purple ring, I gotta say I'm a little bummed out. I was cursed with the 2 skill shard reward from the sacrifice and the ring bonus awarded me with 4 more skill shards and 10 rare GA souls. And said souls yielded one 4* golden son and nothing else... I think I'm done with this event lol. I like the skill shards, I have 8 now counting the two I had before the sacrifices and I'll probably use those on my new eternity soul I'll have this week (fingers crossed for no second Beelzebub) but it did take kind of a while to get those souls. Oh well, those toons weren't exactly A+ fighters. I suppose that after all of this, I agree with some of the people who were talking about this.

2 skill shards is a dreadful reward for an exalted sacrifice.

Dank Brew
07-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Personally I'd be happy, since skill shards are one of the most important part of the game. But I do get the point, it's a bit limited...

I'm just always happy when I see a skill shard, let alone two! lol

Amarthir
07-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Personally I'd be happy, since skill shards are one of the most important part of the game. But I do get the point, it's a bit limited...

I'm just always happy when I see a skill shard, let alone two! lol

That's very true and I do like having the skill shards, it just seems a bit less fulfilling haha. But I could have had alot more souls and still came out with nothing good so that is a good point. Skill shards are like a sure thing. But souls are capable of giving you nothing in return.

thealchemist
07-07-2017, 01:38 AM
I'd probably be bummed with those rewards too for an exalted sacrifice. I finally achieved a grand sacrifice this week and got 4 skill shards and 5 g/a rare souls. How an exalted can give less than a grand sacrifice?