PDA

View Full Version : I just died a little... [almost BAN]

ritchbe
07-07-2017, 11:18 AM
...exited my flat, entered the elevator, clicked on Arena and...

It would seem that they've implemented some sort of a system to prevent exploits, whatever they might be, that triggers on changing from WiFi to mobile, and back.

Luckily, no harm done. Again, if some1 knows why would one get a ban, I would appreciate it if he shares some thoughts about it

GotN
07-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Same happened here two days ago. Was not able to enter arena. Was shocked at first two, but then started game new and it was gone. Entered arena and no harm. Puh!

ritchbe
07-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Same happened here two days ago. Was not able to enter arena. Was shocked at first two, but then started game new and it was gone. Entered arena and no harm. Puh!

Might be they're still testing something... I saw that there are some mentions of exploit on the forums, so this might add up...

PerthEddie
07-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Happened to me twice earlier in the week. First time happened after I revenged a defeat!! I logged out and back in and it had gone. I have hardly played PvP all week so no cheating here

Sparton_LOTB
07-07-2017, 04:52 PM
There is a bug where the game will falsely think you are banned on a rare occasion. So long as you aren't actually banned, force quitting the app and relaunching should fix it (with the still rare chance it happens again).

We're currently testing a fix to prevent this, which should go live later this month.

ritchbe
07-08-2017, 11:18 AM
There is a bug where the game will falsely think you are banned on a rare occasion. So long as you aren't actually banned, force quitting the app and relaunching should fix it (with the still rare chance it happens again).

We're currently testing a fix to prevent this, which should go live later this month.

Thanks for the explanation :)

Thankfully, I'm not, nor do I plan on being banned anytime soon \m/

LordOsiris
07-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Same has happened to me.

I had extra sands of war after sacrificing souls, and had just about emptied them when bang.
Force reset and was ok.
Big scare though.