PDA

View Full Version : Beelzebub, post 6/28 tuning

druid138
07-08-2017, 04:54 AM
So, is there a consensus on this guy following the 6/28 tuning adjustments? Did he improve much?

I happened to pull him right after the adjustments.

Any thoughts on the best talisman setup, now that he has the 3 mandatory greens? I'm currently using:

- 3 Assassin Barrier
- 3 Paralysis (2 Overwhelming & 1 Ward)

I'm still working to max those talismans, so I can't tell yet how they'll do. But, I'm not convinced they are the best option.

And, any new thoughts on his shard-worthiness?

Sag7272
07-08-2017, 03:50 PM
So, is there a consensus on this guy following the 6/28 tuning adjustments? Did he improve much?

I happened to pull him right after the adjustments.

Any thoughts on the best talisman setup, now that he has the 3 mandatory greens? I'm currently using:

- 3 Assassin Barrier
- 3 Paralysis (2 Overwhelming & 1 Ward)

I'm still working to max those talismans, so I can't tell yet how they'll do. But, I'm not convinced they are the best option.

And, any new thoughts on his shard-worthiness?

Played Osiris's one, he's not wrath but he can do damages! Dunno how he built it tho.. Mine is not sharded but if you want to try these sets (not exact but a energy+assassin) PM me we'll arrange something... Don't want to let him as champ but can put him long enough for you to try if you can't find..

druid138
07-11-2017, 04:16 PM
Played Osiris's one, he's not wrath but he can do damages! Dunno how he built it tho.. Mine is not sharded but if you want to try these sets (not exact but a energy+assassin) PM me we'll arrange something... Don't want to let him as champ but can put him long enough for you to try if you can't find..

Thanks! I'm getting close to maxing the talismans on mine, so no need to make him your champ - but thanks for the offer! Nice Gunner Pharaoh Dog, by the way!

Sag7272
07-11-2017, 06:23 PM
Thanks! I'm getting close to maxing the talismans on mine, so no need to make him your champ - but thanks for the offer! Nice Gunner Pharaoh Dog, by the way!

Hope it'll work as intended :)
Tanks, he's there for a day or two so all my troopers who haven't pulled him yet will have a chance to try..

BTW, if you want to try something out of my rooster, just send a PM, usually let the Rainmaker because he's rarely seen fully built but it's a toon like another..

Amarthir
07-13-2017, 11:52 PM
Right now I'm using energy + vampiric and it seems to work. Those burns man, they pile up and next thing they know they're nothing but charred remains

druid138
07-31-2017, 04:44 AM
I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far with this guy. I'm considering sharding him, but 15 is a big commitment. For those of you who have done so, are you happy with it?

Dank Brew
07-31-2017, 04:55 PM
I love my beelz. Just fully sharded him about a week or two ago. He has 3 paralysis (2 ward 1 overwhelming) and 3 strength (2 fierce and 1 safeguard). Those are the only talismans I had available lol but they work. He's very good paired with GR and Assassin COTD.

I just auto played the last skull quest with no issue.

Dank Brew
07-31-2017, 04:56 PM
I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far with this guy. I'm considering sharding him, but 15 is a big commitment. For those of you who have done so, are you happy with it?

I am happy with it, and I don't even have the desired talismans on him yet lol.

thealchemist
10-08-2017, 10:40 AM
I got him today and I haven't used paralysis talisman set much yet as I don't think I had a toon best suited to use them but Beez might be the one. I swapped a max set of counter strikes on him for now too but his power move that uses magic makes me think thats not an ideal build. Assassin set probably would be better, wish a had a full set of immortals....

scott-5496
10-09-2017, 10:06 AM
I just got Beelz too (so now just Clair to get) and looking to see how he does too. I am looking at Energy and Assassin build I think though Vampiric may also be nice as he is a bit squishy.