PDA

View Full Version : How does gmac do it?

James-6655
07-08-2017, 11:02 PM
This morning I was several hundred points ahead of him and I have played continuously all day using way more "sands of war" than I wanted to. During this time I ran up numerous long winning streaks and beat gmac almost every time I came up against him. Yet, a few minutes ago I took a break to see where he was in the rankings compared to and not only is he ahead, he is almost 2000 points ahead of me compared to being behind this morning. No one can play that fast. How's he doing it?

slauki
07-08-2017, 11:14 PM
gmac can, he is simply a beast and better than you and me. he works hard and he isextremly dedicated. trust me man, he is THAT good and THAT fast!

Ringe666-7406
07-08-2017, 11:20 PM
This morning I was several hundred points ahead of him and I have played continuously all day using way more "sands of war" than I wanted to. During this time I ran up numerous long winning streaks and beat gmac almost every time I came up against him. Yet, a few minutes ago I took a break to see where he was in the rankings compared to and not only is he ahead, he is almost 2000 points ahead of me compared to being behind this morning. No one can play that fast. How's he doing it?

You have no idea dude. 4th consecutive week that he is doing it. Will skill and dedication. And that battle for #2 and #3 is just goddamn fokin epic. Metal af \m/

gmac
07-09-2017, 06:51 AM

Hey James, this post made my day! :)

Well, not easy, you need a system that is on the edge. You need to give away support for speed i guess, it's very, very hard to balance, and no time to think, just react to next fight, and know what you have to do next while on one.

And you need to stay focused all day while playing, hardest part BY FAR imo.

Congrats Ringe on your much deserve Eternal! Happy to see you up there :)

And thank you and Slauki for your kind words, I really appreciate it.

Cheers
gmac

Ringe666-7406
07-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Hey James, this post made my day! :)

Well, not easy, you need a system that is on the edge. You need to give away support for speed i guess, it's very, very hard to balance, and no time to think, just react to next fight, and know what you have to do next while on one.

And you need to stay focused all day while playing, hardest part BY FAR imo.

Congrats Ringe on your much deserve Eternal! Happy to see you up there :)

And thank you and Slauki for your kind words, I really appreciate it.

Cheers
gmac

Thanks G, without you it would've been impossible. Glad that we'll be sharing poster again :D \m/

Sag7272
07-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Hahahaha funny... Ransom of success I guess..