PDA

View Full Version : Opened a bunch this AM and wanted to post

Scarecrow
07-09-2017, 12:14 PM
Seems I had a bunch of souls to collect this morning and wanted to post my new toons and dupes. I started with the Haunted Pumpkin from an Anniversary Soul and thought I would right the rest down to see. I always just think of this afterwards.

So I opened 5 anniversary Soul;
Haunted Pumpkin - S-Golden Sun - S-Harpy - W-Harpy - W-Souless Demon - Undead Rescuer

I had 8 G/A souls and got two new toons;
G - Corrupt Droid
A - Corrupt Rescuer
G - gunner dog, soulless demon, wicker golem, desert rider
A - desert rider, mummy dog

Warrior Soul - wicker dog king
Precious Soul - 3* gold idol
Sentinel Soul - Allied Soldier
Rare G/A - 3* newborn of light(was hoping for red eyes her, always a bridesmaid never a bride though) sigh
Precious Soul - 3* gold idol
Precious Soul - 1* Heart(of course not the 5*)
Rare Soul - 3* undead axis gunner

It was exciting to open a bunch, but a let down afterwards except to get that pumpkin. Cool looking

I still have one Legendary Soul waiting for me, 9 Seer Souls(yes I coined them), and 4 Anniversary Souls. Waiting to complete a challenge to get my load of G/A souls then will do these and list them for Shits and Giggles.

everyone have a great Sunday!

LordOsiris
07-09-2017, 01:37 PM
Opened up some anniversary souls, got a bunch of sacrifice fodder. Got 50 rare souls from the sacrifice.
Used them (I'm chasing Pharoah Eddie, the on,y Eddie I'm missing) and got more sacrifice fodder.
Sacrificed got 50 more rares.
More fodder.
More sacrifice. 50 more rares.
Repeat.

Ended up using 300 souls, still no pharoah. Got just about everything else I needed however.

Damn you Pharoah Eddie! How rare must you be?

Scarecrow
07-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Opened up some anniversary souls, got a bunch of sacrifice fodder. Got 50 rare souls from the sacrifice.
Used them (I'm chasing Pharoah Eddie, the on,y Eddie I'm missing) and got more sacrifice fodder.
Sacrificed got 50 more rares.
More fodder.
More sacrifice. 50 more rares.
Repeat.

Ended up using 300 souls, still no pharoah. Got just about everything else I needed however.

Damn you Pharoah Eddie! How rare must you be?

Wow I do have Pharaoh Eddie but am missing a whole lot of others. Good Luck Osiris, may the souls be with you....