PDA

View Full Version : where are the 3* evo shards in LOL??!!

thealchemist
07-09-2017, 03:56 PM
I haven't kept track of exact runs but I have been farming LOL (X mostly, tried XIII and IX to see if luck would change) exclusively today and only 1 3* evo shard has dropped! Been trying to get 1 more so I can evolve another Gunner toon to help me complete missions tomorrow but no luck. I got a bunch of xp shards, 1 rare soul, huge number of common souls, a few 2* shards and whatnot but the 3*! Is it because there are evo packs in the store specificallly for gunner and assassin toons atm? Does NF really want my ironite that bad? I'd believe anything right now....

MrFreeze
07-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Pretty sure they drop the least when you need them the most. That's been my experience anyway.

GotN
07-09-2017, 04:18 PM
I haven't kept track of exact runs but I have been farming LOL (X mostly, tried XIII and IX to see if luck would change) exclusively today and only 1 3* evo shard has dropped! Been trying to get 1 more so I can evolve another Gunner toon to help me complete missions tomorrow but no luck. I got a bunch of xp shards, 1 rare soul, huge number of common souls, a few 2* shards and whatnot but the 3*! Is it because there are evo packs in the store specificallly for gunner and assassin toons atm? Does NF really want my ironite that bad? I'd believe anything right now....

As I am on my mission for 100 5* chars I play a lot of lol, mostly VIII - X and skull quest evo hoard and I can clearly say that for the last week 3* evo drop is as bad as it has ever been! Except white ones, I got about 40 of them this week. The others, I rarely got the 6 you need to evolve a 5* char, only one time this week. Today I played about 15 rounds lol IX and X because I wanted my gunner Pharao dog to evolve 5* and maybe new tailgunner Eddie, but only got one 3* evo :/

Pretty sure they drop the least when you need them the most. That's been my experience anyway.

That is absolutely what I think too. Need 5 more to 100 5* chars and 3* evo I am currently not allowed at all :(

Edit: played today around 40 times mostly LoL X and got 3 yellow 3* evo. Pretty disappointed going to bed now... :(

thealchemist
07-10-2017, 01:49 AM
I bought 2 of those evo packs early on to help me get 5* toons so I could progress through story mode and LOL dungeons. Since then it hasn't been too much of a problem, except for Gunner evo shards. I have four 5* Assassin toons and 1 shard away from evolving another. I have three of warrior and can evolve another. 2 Sentinel but can evolve another 2. Six 5* Magus toons (all but two are natural 5* though) and can evolve one more. But only 3 Gunners (2 are Eddies) and need one more shard to evolve my third. I want to complete these missions but god knows how long its gonna take me to get a gunner team capable of doing it. Dunno how you have the patience to have 95 toons at 5*, I'd would have given up long ago lol