PDA

View Full Version : zdm-1083 slow play :)

zdm-1083
07-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Hi All,

I'm on the mood to stop the game.
Edit 30/07: I stopped :o

I invest a lot last week to try to get warriors I missed (AoF/Nomad): many ironite in special souls pack (3 packs), all saved badges in red souls (40 at least), and 2 (!) 20K sacrifice giving once 50 rare souls, all saved normal souls (9 or 10 pack of 99)
And I end with dupe4 NBoL, 2 Undead rescuer, 1 WickerMan, 1 rocket Dog,... ofc all dupe, no AoF, no Nomad... OK
I think I found around 20 4*/5* this week for no new toons other than a Sentinel Harpy but she is not in my planned defense :]

As well as the time investment for troopers that is too much and no improvement are seen on this.

I do not want to play all day long a game that is not that rewarding.
PvE is no fun at all and PvP with the current point system is not very user friendly: it is best to hunt for player above you all day
than doing a clean of a list 2 or 3 time a day.
I also have more than 60 shards that I do not know where to invest as it will be on a toon that has 50% chance to be nerfed in the next 15 days.
I will not speak about RNG, first part of this message is already there :')

At first step for weaning, I think I will only do some PvP games and secret level each day.
But I really I should fully stop this game.

It will be hard for to choose 10 troopers from the current list I have as your all good trooper :)
So feel free to remove me from your trooper list to find someone more reliable.

I want to thank you all for all the badges.

\../

DaveMurray
07-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Hi All,

I'm on the mood to stop the game.
I invest a lot last week to try to get warriors I missed (AoF/Nomad): many ironite in special souls pack (3 packs), all saved badges in red souls (40 at least), and 2 (!) 20K sacrifice giving once 50 rare souls, all saved normal souls (9 or 10 pack of 99)
And I end with dupe4 NBoL, 2 Undead rescuer, 1 WickerMan, 1 rocket Dog,... ofc all dupe, no AoF, no Nomad... OK
I think I found around 20 4*/5* this week for no new toons other than a Sentinel Harpy but she is not in my planned defense :]

As well as the time investment for troopers that is too much and no improvement are seen on this.

I do not want to play all day long a game that is not that rewarding.
PvE is no fun at all and PvP with the current point system is not very user friendly: it is best to hunt for player above you all day
than doing a clean of a list 2 or 3 time a day.
I also have more than 60 shards that I do not know where to invest as it will be on a toon that has 50% chance to be nerfed in the next 15 days.
I will not speak about RNG, first part of this message is already there :')

At first step for weaning, I think I will only do some PvP games and secret level each day.
But I really I should fully stop this game.

It will be hard for to choose 10 troopers from the current list I have as your all good trooper :)
So feel free to remove me from your trooper list to find someone more reliable.

I want to thank you all for all the badges.

\../

I totally feel you, pretty much the same for me last week.
I bought every available pack, spend all my badges and only got a single 5* which was an Eddie, it is getting rly tired, gonna keep it up this week to see what the pvp store has but after that it is going to be autoplay with a move recorder.
I won't remove you until you quit for good or i quit b4 you :p Have fun m8.

Hypnos
07-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Sorry to hear this, zdm. Although, I would urge you to keep playing your fifty troopers as best you can. If all it takes is for AoF or the nomad to drop for you to stay interested, I urge you to keep trying and make that your motivation.

All it takes is to get lucky once, however unlikely that sounds.

We are all exhausted by now man, but there's no good reason to quit now after playing for so long. Hope you consider staying active, it would be sad to see you go.

Mariner-1212
07-10-2017, 02:28 PM
I hear your frustrations, zdm. You've been a great Trooper so I'm not cutting you loose whether you play me or not. You'll still have daily badges from me \m/

I hope you get your toons soon!

Ian
07-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Hey ZDM, I feel your pain, last week I just got a warrior pumpkin and about 500 newborn of light... Will keep you on board for now, you have been a great trooper

zdm-1083
07-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Sorry to hear this, zdm. Although, I would urge you to keep playing your fifty troopers as best you can. If all it takes is for AoF or the nomad to drop for you to stay interested, I urge you to keep trying and make that your motivation.

All it takes is to get lucky once, however unlikely that sounds.

Well, I do not know if an AoF will be enough or if it is a way to say: "Hey with this it will change my game"
I'm really tired of playing all day long for nothing.
But in fact even if I got everything I want I will be tired. ;)

"All day long", for all, for troopers, for PvP...
Frankly, it has too much impact IRL at work or at home.
Game is good, I like playing PvP but I'm done with time investment.

Thanks for greeting all :)

Enti
07-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Hello mate

I experienced exactly the same as you expressed in the post, nothing else I can add, I feel the same.
The game for me became one of the many on which I only do the dailies - usually these games get deleted from my phone after 2-3 months.

I'll keep you and send you badges for a while, hope to see you back later. You've been a great trooper.

Cheers

GotN
07-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Hey zdm, nothing, what's not already been said. Absolutely feeling the same. Will keep you too of course and hope your motivation will come back. But sometimes you have to do other things in live...

Crazypants
07-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Hate to see you go but we all gotta do whats best for us. Good luck to ya.

Rodrigo-3281
07-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Absolutely feel the same zdm. I've been wanting a Nomad and a Warrior Troll for so long now and not even with this past event could I get one of those.
You've been a great trooper and I'll still leave you in my list in case you decide to continue.

zdm-1083
07-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Thanks Buddies.

I begin to remove troopers by myself, I do not want to abuse or have the feeling that I _should_ provide you badges :o
At 6 by 6 it will take a while :]

So thanks for all the badges it was quite helpful.

See you in arena from time to time.
@Dave: please do not hesitate to increase my def rate :D

DaveMurray
07-11-2017, 11:25 AM
Thanks Buddies.

I begin to remove troopers by myself, I do not want to abuse or have the feeling that I _should_ provide you badges :o

Will do, don't worry. Have fun :D

Sag7272
07-11-2017, 11:44 PM
Oh! Tu m'en vois navré Simon, dommage que je revienne comme tu t'en vas... Qu'importe, je comprends.. :)
Ŕ+
-Martin

druid138
07-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Thanks Buddies.

Best wishes! Thanks for being such a great Trooper!

Zerynx
07-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Hate to see you go zdm. You were always solid.

Completely understand your reasoning.

Keep me on your list as long as you like, please don't feel like you owe me a thing.

Take care
Z

IceManFerrar
07-12-2017, 04:51 PM
Hate to see you go, Zdm, you have been a real solid trooper, but I know the feeling completely. I myself am getting very close to calling into quits, but may give it until the end of the month.

Best of luck to you in your real life...it has been great having you as a trooper and on the forums!

Cheers,
Ice

T-Man
07-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Another great trooper gone. I hate to see you go, but fully understand. I was just doing a few battles in the arena and the bugs are just out of hand. Kills any desire to play.

I'm hanging in there. Will play all troopers daily, but not going full tilt in the arena, and certainly not spending any real money on the game as it stands now.

Peppoah
07-20-2017, 07:38 PM
Hi Zdm,
I hope you rethink about your decision. You are such a long time trooper, one of the longest on my list and you gave me the idea to shard Wickerman Eddie! I finished mine about two weeks ago and now use him almost everywhere. I don't know if an AOF is so important. I have mine for such a long time and only use him for farming. I find the assassin and warrior newborns far more important than the angel. I checked your team and there are only a few chars missing. You have some that i don't have and vice versa.
There are times when the game gets boring and suddenly you get a Viking and Mystic on one Day. Followed by two dupe GCRs. 😀
I understand your decision, but I hope you'll stay for a long time.

IceManFerrar
07-20-2017, 11:29 PM
I see ZDM quite active in the areana, and I do get badges from him, so good that he is still around. I like his Wickerman defense team as well...really gives me a tough time.

Shifter
07-21-2017, 01:48 AM
Explains why I got dropped. Thanks for being a great trooper. Was fun playing your wickerman since nobody else including me ever used him.

slauki
07-21-2017, 11:04 AM
we all kinda feel the pain i think. some of us can pull the trigger and others like me are hoping for big improvemens every week, but i fear they might never come.

sad to see another trooper, who decided to slow down a lot, but TBH this is prolly the 2nd best idea to do. (the best would be to stop completly :D)

anyway zdm thanks for all the badges in the past months. will keep you till you decide to completly quit though :)

best wishes

zdm-1083
07-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Hi all,

Thanks again all!

I see ZDM quite active in the areana, and I do get badges from him, so good that he is still around. I like his Wickerman defense team as well...really gives me a tough time.

Yep, as said, I dropped more than half of my troopers to focus on arena and avoid playing 8h by day to do trooper...
It was a hard time to choose, some of you where removed on coin toss :']

Hi Zdm,
I hope you rethink about your decision. You are such a long time trooper, one of the longest on my list and you gave me the idea to shard Wickerman Eddie! I finished mine about two weeks ago and now use him almost everywhere. I don't know if an AOF is so important. I have mine for such a long time and only use him for farming. I find the assassin and warrior newborns far more important than the angel. I checked your team and there are only a few chars missing. You have some that i don't have and vice versa.
There are times when the game gets boring and suddenly you get a Viking and Mystic on one Day. Followed by two dupe GCRs.
I understand your decision, but I hope you'll stay for a long time.

Thanks for this message, WickerMan Eddie is not that bad for sure.
his auto healing is bad, his fury should do non removable burn but for all other skills he did his job well as a Support/Sniper.
He is my main Eddie on attack side too: being able to get 4 power at first turn with a 25% chance of extra turn is crazy!

Explains why I got dropped. Thanks for being a great trooper. Was fun playing your wickerman since nobody else including me ever used him.

Sorry :(
And thanks!

we all kinda feel the pain i think. some of us can pull the trigger and others like me are hoping for big improvemens every week, but i fear they might never come.

sad to see another trooper, who decided to slow down a lot, but TBH this is prolly the 2nd best idea to do. (the best would be to stop completly :D)

anyway zdm thanks for all the badges in the past months. will keep you till you decide to completly quit though :)

best wishes

Hehe, let's see what happen in august when I will be in some place without internet access

zdm-1083
07-30-2017, 06:05 PM
Ok guys, this is time: I stopped playing LotB.
I got holidays all august month and I want to be with my family all day long ;)

Moreover, this week I got almost all toon that I miss: AoF and Nomad.
But the flame is gone even with these toons...

PvE is boring as hell and PvP is not enjoyable anymore for me.
So I will remove all remaining trooper in the coming days. 4 days should be enough. :]

I want to thank you all, troopers and forum members, it was a great experience.
I do not think I will come back soon but never say never.

Up the irons! \../

Edit: as a side note, characters that I missed now after almost one year without any money investment:
Warrior 5*: Samurai Eddie
Sentinel 5*: Visions Eddie
Gunner 5*: The Prisoner
Assassin 4*: Artillery Dog, Death Dog
5*: The Clairvoyant (Magus)

As well, I did 9(!) 20K sacrifice this week for 4 50 rare souls packs, and 2 twenty rare souls packs.
All these sacrifices make 3 fill of pool for almost only sh*t...
I get at the end: Assassin Corruct Ox, Navigator Eddie,, AoF, Nomad.

slauki
07-30-2017, 09:43 PM

So I will remove all remaining trooper in the coming days. 4 days should be enough. :]

Up the irons! \../

Edit: as a side note, characters that I missed now after almost one year without any money investment:

As well, I did 9(!) 20K sacrifice this week for 4 50 rare souls packs, and 2 twenty rare souls packs.

another on bites the dust...sorry to hear that man, wish you all the best for the future. enjoy your holiday and your post lotb life with your family hope to see you again one day :-)

best wishes man!

Inishmore
07-31-2017, 09:11 AM

Up the irons! \../

Sorry to hear that. But I do see your points. However enjoy your holiday and your family! All the best and maybe one day we'll welcome you back...