PDA

View Full Version : New Event Starting: Dump Ringe

Ringe666-7406
07-10-2017, 10:02 PM
To whom it may concern,

Being Eternal last week, my thirst for this time-consuming game is quenched. Or at least, it's coming soon :D Regardless of that, in two weeks sharp I'll be on vacation for 20 days, most probably and most hopefully without WiFi, so I hope to return home completely clean of the game and stop neglecting real life. All that considered, you can already start dumping me from your trooper lists, as I will probably only play Skull Quests until then.

Rewards from this sacrifice:

Guaranteed one free trooper slot to a player;
65% of finding new reliable trooper (lowered from previous 90% with the last update :P);
100% leech trooper removal.

I'd like to use yet another chance to thank Gmac for tips and info last week, without his help I'd never make it that far.
I would also like to dedicate poster to all the Mofos with the big M out there (you know who you are, you mofos :P). They showed what a friendship means with cheering, skipping me on lists and not revenging. I tried to redeem as much as I could for attacking them by targeting players around them in the late stage of the game.

Fun fact: my first poster was achieved with 666 attacks (still stands as my best in statistics). Second one was on anniversary of my, unfortunately, first and last Iron Maiden concert so far. This last one was during birthday week of the game.

Hope you all will stay great community as you were up to now, and that you will get new content soon.

Up the Irons!!! \m/

Mariner-1212
07-10-2017, 10:26 PM
Up the Irons!!! \m/

But I just started getting far enough along in PVP to get my ass kicked by your defense!

Best wishes. Your farewell message was funny, and you were a good guy on the boards. I didn't have you as a Trooper, but if you ever come back, I'll boot someone for ya.

Hope you get to make it out to another concert down the road... Up the Irons!!! \m/

Jofer16
07-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Grats to you man and safe travels on the vacation. Another great player on the move, God speed.

This has been an interesting observation of mine through the last few months. When someone tastes victory they become uninterested. Partly why I decided to win a few months straight. Without me, competition sucks and is a revolving door of easy, and this game is boring. Even Gmac had to hold your hand through this win. There isn't much game to this game without quality players.

Sorry for the incoming rant, not directed to you Ringe but you've sparked some inspiration..

People have always questioned my dedication, and why? It's because I love Iron Maiden and wanted to keep the fire alive here. Trying to make up for a lack of content and a dev team looking like a chicken running around with its head cut off.

I hope the devs can do something soon, this Saturday only F'd up system just drives people away. Make the arena events shorter, make them cumulative, something not based on this retarded ratio system, with a mad dash at the end, penalizing people for playing any other day of the week.

Just seeing Transformers being a few months old and having an exponentially better arena system is disappointing. Bring people in, don't chase them away. Oh and I just hit rank 113 in the world there by the way, not even close to max squad, rules can't break me so stop breaking the game trying to! I still can win at will.

So one last plea for hope, come on Nodding Frog, if you're gonna claim Iron Maiden you gotta come better than this. Fix this busted no fun anti anything but Saturday system. Maybe then the gods of Metal will finally grace you with their blessings.

Askora
07-10-2017, 11:10 PM
Congrats on the eternal, and on soon stepping away. Not a trooper, but faced your team enough times in pvp. Enjoy the vacation!

Chaosego888
07-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Congratulations on your Eternal and Good luck to you. You weren't one of my troopers but a familiar voice in the forums. Thanks for the Uncyclopedia link that made me laugh my ass off.

Nicko
07-11-2017, 02:49 AM
Once a Mofo always a Mofo ;)

Enjoy that vacation and congrats on an awesome achievement!

HomemLivre
07-11-2017, 04:33 AM
Congrats on your Eternal, man!
Most deserved!

Cheers!

Lulero
07-11-2017, 05:47 AM
Sounds awesome man, have fun wherever you go.

Also I hate you. The kind of warm, loving hate. Whenever I go against you in arena I know I'm in for some tough times.

Huuuuuugs

DaveMurray
07-11-2017, 11:32 AM
gz for your eternal and damn, good players are dropping like flies but i totally get you.
Was always nice to go against your defence. Have fun in rl

slauki
07-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Grats to you man and safe travels on the vacation. Another great player on the move, God speed.

This has been an interesting observation of mine through the last few months. When someone tastes victory they become uninterested. Partly why I decided to win a few months straight. Without me, competition sucks and is a revolving door of easy, and this game is boring. Even Gmac had to hold your hand through this win. There isn't much game to this game without quality players.

Sorry for the incoming rant, not directed to you Ringe but you've sparked some inspiration..

People have always questioned my dedication, and why? It's because I love Iron Maiden and wanted to keep the fire alive here. Trying to make up for a lack of content and a dev team looking like a chicken running around with its head cut off.

I hope the devs can do something soon, this Saturday only F'd up system just drives people away. Make the arena events shorter, make them cumulative, something not based on this retarded ratio system, with a mad dash at the end, penalizing people for playing any other day of the week.

Just seeing Transformers being a few months old and having an exponentially better arena system is disappointing. Bring people in, don't chase them away. Oh and I just hit rank 113 in the world there by the way, not even close to max squad, rules can't break me so stop breaking the game trying to! I still can win at will.

So one last plea for hope, come on Nodding Frog, if you're gonna claim Iron Maiden you gotta come better than this. Fix this busted no fun anti anything but Saturday system. Maybe then the gods of Metal will finally grace you with their blessings.

while i agree with your game analysis you have to take into account that far more than 90% are here because of the band and not because of the game itself.

most of us are casual players/amateurs and simply iron maiden fans and not heavy gamers at all. instead of mentioning how awesome you are in every post it would be an option to make a strategy thread and to teach the community what we can do better, instead of just praising your awesomeness every time.

don't get me wrong, no doubt that gmac and you are the best players around here as far as i can see, so i have a lot of respect for that. but your statements feel very disrespectfull for players like ringe, who also do a hell of a job every week. would really love to see some strategy advice from you which could help the community instead of just praising your own skills.

Ringe666-7406
07-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Whoa, thank you guys, each and every one of you for popping in, thought noone will care :D

Mariner, thanks for nice wishes. I'm glad you didn't know me for longer, I'd stop being funny pretty fast with my stupid jokes.

Jofer, thanks, sounds big deal when you say it. But, being great player and proved it almost dozen times, I still have to disagree with you on some things (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ec/da/ef/ecdaeff75fb485f2665032a7d15bfaf3--wallpaper-rick-and-morty-fandom.jpg):

Victory didn't cause leaving, leaving caused me to chase for Eternal. I'm fed up with game long time ago, even rage-quited it for some 10 days around New Year. My vacation was also scheduled a long time ago.
I hardly believe that your successive victories really did any good to interest more players in some serious competition.
Competition without you was also great. Gmac is one hell of a competition, Carlos is fast as well, and zidar and Blacksteel i.e. rose out of nowhere, making epic batlles. Many, many others as well. Might seem easy to you, but most probably to you only. If you were here last week, I probably wouldn't have will to compete
As for holding Gmac's hand, I have no problem to admit that. I know I am nowhere near great players, so why not work on myself and ask pro for tips and wisdom. Non progredi est regredi. Gmac showed true greatness by helping me for no reason when he could only push me away and spare his time, or even completely ignore me.

So, we both have much to learn: me from you, how to take over even people's good-bye threads to insult them and tell others how great I am so I seem to myself to be even greater, and leaving my ass wide-spread for minions to stick something in, and make me not be able to leave with just a little pride, glory and dignity, and you from Gmac, how to treat other players. Now, it seems Gmac is the only complete and great player and champion around here. But, enough blasphemy towards Almighty.

Askora & Dave Murray, thanks for kind words, I think you guys are among the ones I couldn't hold even once. I cannot remember that I ever saw yellow shield next to your names.

ChaosEgo, I have to admit that Saturdays were a lot more challenging with you and Badtaste around :P Until a couple of weeks ago I could barely get without being on your lists at least five times. And I'm glad you had a good laughter, I love making people laugh.

Nicko and Slauki, nothing for you two :P

HomemLivre, thanks, nice being in your company now, though you also used to be on the same boat as ChaosEgo :D I hope you still remember my 5 consecutive losses to you just in order to see how many times will coin screw me.

And last but not least important, Lulero, those are so kind and gay words, really cheered me up :D You were a great opponent yourself. Hope you too will get to poster one day.

Thank you all again, maybe we meet again some day \m/

Kardas
07-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Hey Ringe, I'm not late to the party am I?

In any case congrats on your Eternal win last week. Your defense always makes me shiver in fear (aka why I hardly ever attack you :P )
Was fun chatting with you on the forums in any case, even that's been some time ago.
Enjoy your holiday. I'm sure it will be great :)

Demoonchild
07-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Great post, and even better responses my dear, proud to be your mofomigo, in game and RL....

I wish you a great time in your holidays!!!

Cheers,

D.

PS:LOL!!!

Ringe666-7406
07-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Hey Ringe, I'm not late to the party am I?

In any case congrats on your Eternal win last week. Your defense always makes me shiver in fear (aka why I hardly ever attack you :P )
Was fun chatting with you on the forums in any case, even that's been some time ago.
Enjoy your holiday. I'm sure it will be great :)

Never Kardas, not you. It was a pleasure having you as trooper for so long, and your threads were always most helpful, even though you're Dutch (we here don't love you guys too much, a little for Hague Tribunal, and a little for football losses over years :P). Oh yeah, your Mummy was great as well, I think we even communicated over him first time. Btw, do you know this retard who wrote under your post? :rolleyes:

The Educated fool
07-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Congrats on Eternal, and have a great vacation... quitter! :p

Seriously though, amigo: it's been a pleasure. :cool:

Ringe666-7406
07-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Congrats on Eternal, and have a great vacation... quitter! :p

Seriously though, amigo: it's been a pleasure. :cool:

Thanks TEF, it was always a pleasure to attack you on Saturday :P

gmac
07-11-2017, 08:21 PM
I'd like to use yet another chance to thank Gmac for tips and info last week, without his help I'd never make it that far.

Hey Ringe, I might have shared some of my views and thoughts with you, but it's not like I played your account or anything, YOU did the heavy lifting, you totally deserve this. Be proud, enjoy your vacations, and you'll be receiving your badges.

Let's not forget that you made me a better player too, denied me podium even though I finished Arena on a 120+ something win streak (for real, I took the picture). You and Carlos after you beat me and forced me to complete rethink my system. I found something afterwards, a complex system that was good enough for 3 Eternals. We all force each other to play better and evolve.

As for asking for help, well, takes a man to ask. I choose to help you and I wish you give it back to someone else one day. The World needs more of that if you ask me...

I don't think Jofer meant disrespect towards you or anybody (although J, that sounded a bit odd lol). I just think he is frustrated. Frustrated that the game is not good enough to bring real pros like him over here. Also that this game is not good enough by the band we all love. After playing that other game, and although they are very different, I can see how much this game is falling behind. But well, that is a subject for another thread.

Again, congrats and enjoy your vacations.
gmac

Ringe666-7406
07-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Hey Ringe, I might have shared some of my views and thoughts with you, but it's not like I played your account or anything, YOU did the heavy lifting, you totally deserve this. Be proud, enjoy your vacations, and you'll be receiving your badges.

Let's not forget that you made me a better player too, denied me podium even though I finished Arena on a 120+ something win streak (for real, I took the picture). You and Carlos after you beat me and forced me to complete rethink my system. I found something afterwards, a complex system that was good enough for 3 Eternals. We all force each other to play better and evolve.

As for asking for help, well, takes a man to ask. I choose to help you and I wish you give it back to someone else one day. The World needs more of that if you ask me...

I don't think Jofer meant disrespect towards you or anybody (although J, that sounded a bit odd lol). I just think he is frustrated. Frustrated that the game is not good enough to bring real pros like him over here. Also that this game is not good enough by the band we all love. After playing that other game, and although they are very different, I can see how much this game is falling behind. But well, that is a subject for another thread.

Again, congrats and enjoy your vacations.
gmac

Thanks G. Humble as usual.

Even if you say you are not a pro, I still stand behind you being most complete player at this point. Same for Jofer, I can only bow to him for setting standards, but there are other threads for saying that game is getting old (we are all stressed about the game, that is the ultimate reason we are all leaving). And saying that someone won just because someone else is not competing, not really respectfull. Lets say it this way: Brazil withdraws from World Cup, on their own, then saying "nah, competition is bad without us, without Neymar etc.", even though there are still Germans, Spaniards, Chileans. That's all. And all that while saying farewell to some peeps who made this game better. Not having anything personal about J, just not the right thread.

And yes, I actually enjoyed sharing advices to other people, both before, and after talking to you. Helping others in any way is most divine thing imho.

Thanks again and greetings from the land of Dejan Petkovic (I'm sure you know that guy) \m/

gmac
07-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Thanks again and greetings from the land of Dejan Petkovic (I'm sure you know that guy) \m/

I WAS THERE!!!

Flamengo is actually my team!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJCyeS1cqEQ

Ringe666-7406
07-11-2017, 09:16 PM
I WAS THERE!!!

Flamengo is actually my team!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJCyeS1cqEQ

I knew it, damn! Even if one is not that much into football, everyone there knows the guy who taught mofo Brazilians how to play it :D Mofo Serbians everywhere. Mofos as we are, he barely ever played for national team. Once he said "If Serbs don't need one Dejan Petkovic, they're probably that good to win WC!" Such a shame if you ask me... :/

gmac
07-11-2017, 09:28 PM
I knew it, damn! Even if one is not that much into football, everyone there knows the guy who taught mofo Brazilians how to play it :D Mofo Serbians everywhere. Mofos as we are, he barely ever played for national team. Once he said "If Serbs don't need one Dejan Petkovic, they're probably that good to win WC!" Such a shame if you ask me... :/

You guys also taught us how to play LoTB!!!

Ra! gotcha!!! :)

But seriously, tremendous player, are guys insane?!? Some people over here wanted to give him Brazilian citizenship so he could play for our squad!

(what's up with you guys and "Mofo"?)

Zapathusara
07-11-2017, 09:31 PM

This reference is making me laughing until next weekend, lol
(Brazilian here to)

I wasn't posting here, but dammit, you seen to be a really nice guy. Dont have any particular ingame memmories to share, but have a nice vacation. A few days away from internet is good to the mind.

We all hope you'll return, just to find a "new" and complete game (w/ BNW!), but lets the sad talk to others threads and other time.

Rejoice, and for last, congratz, you are an Eternal.

Btw, what a hell is a mofo? :D

Ringe666-7406
07-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Ravy and Gmac, mofo is motherfucker. Or just go to mofos.com :P

Ravy, you are usually on my lists, and also idk if I ever saw yellow shield next to your name in def tab.

G, I know, and he declined it, hoping to play for Serbia but fuck... Never made it... Again, mofo corrupt Serbians -.-

gmac
07-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Ravy and Gmac, mofo is motherfucker. Or just go to mofos.com :P

Ravy, you are usually on my lists, and also idk if I ever saw yellow shield next to your name in def tab.

G, I know, and he declined it, hoping to play for Serbia but fuck... Never made it... Again, mofo corrupt Serbians -.-

Mofos - Yeah, google it, but could not figure out if it was good or bad! I'm guessing it goes with everything...haha

Petkovic - It's a shame he never played for you guys, played for my team, and I'm glad he did!

Ringe666-7406
07-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Yeah, depends on the situation, can be both good and badb:D

Zapathusara
07-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Yeah, depends on the situation, can be both good and badb:D

I'm just too dumb to figure out, lol. As a Tarantino fan, I'm ashamed.

Sorry if someday I over extended the attacks man. I'm not a regular player at weekends, so I started to chase people above me, in special the firsts.

Again, have a nice break. Too bad to lost another nice guy, see ya someday at Arena.

Ringe666-7406
07-11-2017, 10:26 PM
I'm just too dumb to figure out, lol. As a Tarantino fan, I'm ashamed.

Sorry if someday I over extended the attacks man. I'm not a regular player at weekends, so I started to chase people above me, in special the firsts.

Again, have a nice break. Too bad to lost another nice guy, see ya someday at Arena.

Nah, other peeps attacked me way more. If i never held you, it means you're doing it right ;) \m/

Sag7272
07-11-2017, 11:34 PM
As usual I'm late for the party...
To quote yourself Don't remember seeing yellow next to your name... And it's been a while, congrats on that eternal enjoy going back where we'll all eventually go...somewhere else, & in vacation ;)

Coletrain
07-12-2017, 12:41 AM
You always had some of the toughest defenses that I faced in PvP. Congrats on Eternal, enjoy your time away from the game, and we'll see you back here when BNW & Night City come out!

Ringe666-7406
07-12-2017, 12:59 PM
Never too late, Sag. Thanks, both of you, hope you will shine even brighter in PVP. \m/

IceManFerrar
07-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Hey Ringe, sorry to see you go, but all the very best of luck to you and have a wonderful vacation and break.

Congrats on Eternal, well done and deserved. Man, last week was crazy...I barely made it to the top 50 for the very 1st time in my life...dropped from top 25 to top 50 all on Saturday and had to scramble to remain in top 50. I felt like I was attacked by you over a gazzilion times and did not hold you once, haha...well done my friend, you deserved the Eternal rank.

While I did not care for Jofer's post, I was agree with him on the Saturday play-to-win situation...I cannot do it due to family commitments, so can see how the system is flawed. Oh well, that is a topic for another thread, as you wisely stated.

This is your farewell and goodbye thread, and you deserve it. Take care and know that you will be missed. I appreciate your posts helping people like me who are trying hard, and you, like GMAC, are really nice guys and well respected here.

I completely agree with what you said about GMAC...he is indeed he most complete and helpful stand-up guy I have ever met, and deserves a thread for himself! The next guy is Nicko...all stand-up gentlemen!

Take care and hope to see you back here on the forums at least.

Cheers,
Ice

PerthEddie
07-12-2017, 03:03 PM
So here goes another solid Trooper into the sunset. Thanks for all the badges

Massive congratulations on Eternal. We never met in the Arena because I have just never got high enough to face you!! Enjoy your vacation and take care

Ringe666-7406
07-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Hey Ringe, sorry to see you go, but all the very best of luck to you and have a wonderful vacation and break.

Congrats on Eternal, well done and deserved. Man, last week was crazy...I barely made it to the top 50 for the very 1st time in my life...dropped from top 25 to top 50 all on Saturday and had to scramble to remain in top 50. I felt like I was attacked by you over a gazzilion times and did not hold you once, haha...well done my friend, you deserved the Eternal rank.

While I did not care for Jofer's post, I was agree with him on the Saturday play-to-win situation...I cannot do it due to family commitments, so can see how the system is flawed. Oh well, that is a topic for another thread, as you wisely stated.

This is your farewell and goodbye thread, and you deserve it. Take care and know that you will be missed. I appreciate your posts helping people like me who are trying hard, and you, like GMAC, are really nice guys and well respected here.

I completely agree with what you said about GMAC...he is indeed he most complete and helpful stand-up guy I have ever met, and deserves a thread for himself! The next guy is Nicko...all stand-up gentlemen!

Take care and hope to see you back here on the forums at least.

Cheers,
Ice

I had that feeling too, dude, and trust me, I wasn't happy about it either. Makes me look like a douchebag, even though we all know how lists work. I actually had feeling that there are only 4-5 lists going in circles, but I couldn't do a lot about it... Best thing was to play less matches once I was far enough.

Anyway, thanks for chiming in and kind words. \m/

Ringe666-7406
07-12-2017, 05:34 PM
So here goes another solid Trooper into the sunset. Thanks for all the badges

Massive congratulations on Eternal. We never met in the Arena because I have just never got high enough to face you!! Enjoy your vacation and take care

Thanks dude, it was great having one decent CRE for UW Skull quests every day \m/

Ubajoa
07-13-2017, 07:00 PM
Hey Ringe, congratulations on the eternal I was really happy to see you on top.

I hope it's not too late for my response, I just saw your message like a minute ago. I have to tell you that since the last week until next monday I'll be working in an oil (petroleum) facility in the field. I'm an engineer and have to earn some coins in real life hehe. The point is that cell phone signal here is less than poor so my game disconnect all the time and that thing made me not to play harder for higher ranks, is absouletely frustrating losing 4 or 5 fights in a row for disconnections. Have a great vacations and I hope you come back later.

Cheers.

Ringe666-7406
07-13-2017, 07:22 PM
Hey Ringe, congratulations on the eternal I was really happy to see you on top.

I hope it's not too late for my response, I just saw your message like a minute ago. I have to tell you that since the last week until next monday I'll be working in an oil (petroleum) facility in the field. I'm an engineer and have to earn some coins in real life hehe. The point is that cell phone signal here is less than poor so my game disconnect all the time and that thing made me not to play harder for higher ranks, is absouletely frustrating losing 4 or 5 fights in a row for disconnections. Have a great vacations and I hope you come back later.

Cheers.

Nah, never mind out, I figured it out ;) All the best with coin earning, your family deserves more than this game \m/

Scarecrow
07-14-2017, 12:19 PM
while i agree with your game analysis you have to take into account that far more than 90% are here because of the band and not because of the game itself.

most of us are casual players/amateurs and simply iron maiden fans and not heavy gamers at all. instead of mentioning how awesome you are in every post it would be an option to make a strategy thread and to teach the community what we can do better, instead of just praising your awesomeness every time.

don't get me wrong, no doubt that gmac and you are the best players around here as far as i can see, so i have a lot of respect for that. but your statements feel very disrespectfull for players like ringe, who also do a hell of a job every week. would really love to see some strategy advice from you which could help the community instead of just praising your own skills.

Well said I second the sentiment! Get off your soap box and help the rest of us unwashed masses get better!