PDA

View Full Version : Gut Punch

kkkreg5
07-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Sunday evening I was handed the biggest disappointment to date with this game. Not only the Iron Coins special buys from the Arena store (which not everyone can participate in) but also the complete randomness of this game. After compiling enough Eternal fragments to conjure an Eternal soul, then dropping it in the Book Of Souls... another Beelzebub. I cannot express the feeling of disappointment that rushed over me. After taking a moment to process and understand what had just happened, I composed myself. Thinking, "I'll drop this SOB into the vat for a large sacrifice," another disappointment that he is worth only a 4 tier sacrifice. What a f__king SUCK! I put the game down, and being that we were on vacation, went fishing.

There are only four Eternals. Why not allow me to choose which character I want? Or have the system "read" which player is already in my roster and give me one of the other three? If I can't compete in arena for a larger number of fragments, at least PLEASE DO NOT DUPLICATE!

After spending enough money for a decent audio system for my car on this game, I no longer know where to go. No Mystic for me, the Mythical got me Cyborg, and absolutely nothing useful from the anniversary souls. Only 2 4* characters from about 15 Rare Souls during Anniversary Week, nothing that I can use to really compete in arena. I stated before, I did not like arena when it was introduced because it seemed to be something that was going to be for the serious gamer not the casual player. I am nowhere near a serious gamer. I feel that the two (arena and PVE) should now be completely separated. If I do not wish to compete in arena, don't force me to complete daily achievements by having to run a match in arena.

It is pretty clear to me that this game is now two separate groups of players, the "haves" and the "have nots" even if you have invested some real money in it. It should be made as such.

Ian
07-11-2017, 07:14 AM
I cannot express the feeling of disappointment that rushed over me.
A feeling I am sure we all get, pretty much any time we go drop something in the book of souls. I wish they would list the odds, then at least it would be understood beforehand that chance of ox cultists is 40%...

It is pretty clear to me that this game is now two separate groups of players, the "haves" and the "have nots" even if you have invested some real money in it. It should be made as such.

It's becoming "have time" or "have a job". Everything revolves around arena now but we still gotta play 50 troopers a day plus how many arena battles to pick up talismans, shards, fragments, souls... Takes a long time especially when LotB isn't no1 in your life. And of course if you don't or can't play enough for iron coins, you fall behind.

I actually like the arena, don't even mind the SoW being bought for ironite, but I won't screw over my troopers to play extra PvP battles.

Need a solution to queue up those PvE battles without all the load screens, streamline the grinding before it takes all the fun out of things.

Patrice-1201
07-11-2017, 08:59 AM
A feeling I am sure we all get, pretty much any time we go drop something in the book of souls. I wish they would list the odds, then at least it would be understood beforehand that chance of ox cultists is 40%...

It's becoming "have time" or "have a job". Everything revolves around arena now but we still gotta play 50 troopers a day plus how many arena battles to pick up talismans, shards, fragments, souls... Takes a long time especially when LotB isn't no1 in your life. And of course if you don't or can't play enough for iron coins, you fall behind.

I actually like the arena, don't even mind the SoW being bought for ironite, but I won't screw over my troopers to play extra PvP battles.

Need a solution to queue up those PvE battles without all the load screens, streamline the grinding before it takes all the fun out of things.

eternals should never be dupes until the team is complete, this is a rip off....

slash1424
07-11-2017, 12:59 PM
eternals should never be dupes until the team is complete, this is a rip off....

I concur. all the time spend grinding the fragments and that happens. Really disheartening. I haven't even collected enough to get one roll yet so I feel your pain. I can finally get to rank 250 in pvp so it will take me another 5 weeks to roll another, i can only imagine getting the same one every 5 weeks.......that is not fun game play. Add to the fact that I have to keep upgrading talisman just to stay that competitive. It's a fun game, but it gets tough to play sometimes.

Slash-2083

Crazypants
07-11-2017, 03:09 PM

This right here. 6 to 8 weeks for a casual pvper to get a dupe eternal is BS. I don't really care for PVP (The infinite Gunner corrupt rescuer shields make things so much fun!) and I only have one eternal. I'm currently sitting at 245 fragments but the stupid store is bugged and has chains over the fragments I need even though Ive only bought one this week. I'm assuming the daily PVP stuff is messing up the store for me because it was after the rare G/A souls got replaced that the chains went up. No amount of restarts seems to be helping it clear the bug. I guess I wait another week. If i get another Clairvoyant after all this I'm not going to be pleased.

Mariner-1212
07-11-2017, 03:42 PM
This right here. 6 to 8 weeks for a casual pvper to get a dupe eternal is BS. I don't really care for PVP (The infinite Gunner corrupt rescuer shields make things so much fun!) and I only have one eternal.

100% agree. I did the casual collection like you with the weekly purchases, and pulled my second eternal... a dupe Eternity Eddie. I haven't bothered to buy any fragments since then. And after sinking in money for the events (I too spent a ton, chasing Coalgiver to no avail), I totally get how players get down on this game.

The solution to that is to make characters more readily available when people spend actual money on souls - like purchasing some immortal souls for $50 a pop or something. But then, completing your collection makes the game boring, as does everyone else having the same toons (no sense of exclusivity). Solution to that - add a bunch more characters. That's much easier said than done, but we're seeing some regular players drop off quite often, and I don't want to see that.

For PVP, It's pretty boring going against the same teams over and over (SSD with strike, anyone? How about Wrath?) - it's a shame that there aren't more characters that are worth putting in on defense. And if you don't have those strike talismans, your own defense doesn't stand a chance. Given that those talismans aren't available to everyone equally, that makes it for a pretty uneven playing field. But that's the nature of the game, I guess.

Maybe more variety in talismans could solve the stagnant defense problem, as clever combinations could result in some other chars getting playtime. I'm looking at you, BNW.

That's the end of my rant. Catch anything good while fishing, Rene? Hope you landed the Mystic Eddie of fish. You probably had a better chance at that!

kkkreg5
07-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Thanks for your support on my rant guys. I really appreciate the "pick up" on this.

Mariner, I did feel better after catching my first Red Drum ever after 27 years of trying! It wasn't a "keeper" at about 16 inches though but it was fun and made me forget LOTB for a while.

I hope I don't have to wait 27 years for an Eternity Eddie!!!

GotN
07-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Thanks for your support on my rant guys. I really appreciate the "pick up" on this.

Mariner, I did feel better after catching my first Red Drum ever after 27 years of trying! It wasn't a "keeper" at about 16 inches though but it was fun and made me forget LOTB for a while.

Also feel very much with you René! Disappointment absolutely takes over in this game! And I can only agree what belongs eternal souls, that CAN NOT BE!! Sparton, Kaz, if you read this, do something about it. More and more long time very dedicated players, including myself, lose the fun on this game! Many quit already and I predict, more and more will follow. As I've said before, I will decide til the end of august what I will do...

Enjoy your vacation René, have a great time and I hope very much next time you get a real cool char. You deserve it!

T-Man
07-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Sorry man. I know the feeling. It's a real bummer. My first 2 Eternals were Beelzepoop. Finally pulled a different Eternal This week in Eternity Eddie.

Anniversary week was a wash for as well.

At least you have a Cyborg. I'm still chasing him.

Sag7272
07-11-2017, 10:53 PM
You have all my support...
Dupe Eternal should not happen but again, many things here should not happen :(
Take all the time away you need to come back in a good mood!

Chaosego888
07-12-2017, 04:52 AM
I can feel your pain kkkreg. My first 3 were all Eternity Eddies then got Beelzebub with the last one. I predict the next two to be Beelzebub as well. There is way too much RNG invoved in this game. Just like T-man, the main character I have wanted all along is Cyborg Eddie and I am still chasing. I did finally score The Prisoner after an Ultimate Sacrifice that gave me 50 Gunner/Assassin souls during the anniversary event. It took 11 months exactly and that is just ridiculous!

GotN
07-12-2017, 01:13 PM
I can feel your pain kkkreg. My first 3 were all Eternity Eddies then got Beelzebub with the last one. I predict the next two to be Beelzebub as well. There is way too much RNG invoved in this game. Just like T-man, the main character I have wanted all along is Cyborg Eddie and I am still chasing. I did finally score The Prisoner after an Ultimate Sacrifice that gave me 50 Gunner/Assassin souls during the anniversary event. It took 11 months exactly and that is just ridiculous!

Don't have a cyborg either, nor a prisoner, rainmaker, vampire hunter, aces high, pharao, samurai,.... THAT is ridiculous! 🙁

Ian
07-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Don't have a cyborg either, nor a prisoner, rainmaker, vampire hunter, aces high, pharao, samurai,.... THAT is ridiculous! 🙁

Out of all those, I have only Rainmaker (had him 3 times) - also ridiculous, considering the time I've been playing. Oh, still missing both Generals as well.

Bradata
07-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Joining the Eternal dupes club: 2 Wrath and 2 Clairvoyant for me. Me no like it!

DaveMurray
07-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Joining the Eternal dupes club: 2 Wrath and 2 Clairvoyant for me. Me no like it!

At least you got the good ones, imagine that other ppl have only Belz or Eternity Eddie.

GotN
07-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Spam report sent. Man grow up!

Edit: Thanks to devs reacting so fast!

IceManFerrar
07-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Sorry to hear that, Rene, that really sucks.

I was just holding my breath when I opened my 2nd Eternal, half expecting a dupe Wrath or Beezepoo, but thankfully pulled Eternity Eddie. I should be able to get enough fragments for a 3rd Eternal soul this weekend, and have already resigned myself to getting a dupe. :(

Jofer16
07-12-2017, 10:59 PM

Figured I'd chime in and offer my support on this topic as well.

Awhile back I posted about this indicating I might quit if I pulled a 3rd Beezle (was on my 4th soul). It inevitably happened and was the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak. I can't justify pouring hours into something for a horrible reward system, worst I've ever seen in all my years of gaming, and especially mobile. So I feel your pain.

I'm too lazy to find the appropriate place for this but figured I'd show my loyal troopers the respect they deserve. With the current state of the PvP system, the overwhelming amount of bugs (great post DaveMurray in the "new broken strategy - stealing energy?" thread regarding that topic), god awful reward system, lack of content (cash grabs and shiny distractions don't count), I can barely find the motivation to use my Transformers buds daily.

So feel free to drop me, not hitting 50 daily anymore so I understand and thanks for all the support over the months. I'll still play casual but have better uses of my time now to sink so much in, it's just not enjoyable anymore.

I might change my mind and come back tomorrow, or I may never come back full time, but figured my troopers deserved the respect of knowing my current situation.

Back to original post, heres to you not getting Beezle next time kkkreg5! Thanks for the post.

MrFreeze
07-13-2017, 12:05 AM

Awhile back I posted about this indicating I might quit if I pulled a 3rd Beezle (was on my 4th soul). It inevitably happened and was the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak. I can't justify pouring hours into something for a horrible reward system, worst I've ever seen in all my years of gaming, and especially mobile. So I feel your pain.

I'm too lazy to find the appropriate place for this but figured I'd show my loyal troopers the respect they deserve. With the current state of the PvP system, the overwhelming amount of bugs (great post DaveMurray in the "new broken strategy - stealing energy?" thread regarding that topic), god awful reward system, lack of content (cash grabs and shiny distractions don't count), I can barely find the motivation to use my Transformers buds daily.

So feel free to drop me, not hitting 50 daily anymore so I understand and thanks for all the support over the months. I'll still play casual but have better uses of my time now to sink so much in, it's just not enjoyable anymore.

I might change my mind and come back tomorrow, or I may never come back full time, but figured my troopers deserved the respect of knowing my current situation.

Back to original post, heres to you not getting Beezle next time kkkreg5! Thanks for the post.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep you on for a bit while you figure it out. I'm trying my hardest to stay interested, but the devs lack of any news on what the hell is in the future for this game worries me. Are we ever going to see the new content or is it just going to be weak events for another six months.

I've been too busy to do much more than auto my troopers and use up the sow. Sorry for my absense from transformers, I just don't have time for more than one mobile game right now. It's a great game though, I feel bad for disappearing on you guys. One day not logging in turned into two weeks pretty fast. I'll have to get back on if you guys haven't booted me from the alliance by now.

Jofer16
07-13-2017, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep you on for a bit while you figure it out. I'm trying my hardest to stay interested, but the devs lack of any news on what the hell is in the future for this game worries me. Are we ever going to see the new content or is it just going to be weak events for another six months.

I've been too busy to do much more than auto my troopers and use up the sow. Sorry for my absense from transformers, I just don't have time for more than one mobile game right now. It's a great game though, I feel bad for disappearing on you guys. One day not logging in turned into two weeks pretty fast. I'll have to get back on if you guys haven't booted me from the alliance by now.

No problem man and yeah it's tough to stay interested in Lord of the Bugs nowadays, unless you're a robot.

And no worries on Transformers! We figured you quit so removed you for randoms to join to help out with alliance events. They've been joining like crazy since we opened it up lol. But all officers are still LotB bred and anytime you want back in let us know, definitely clear a spot for you, you're always welcome back :) Scored top 1% last arena event and scored myself an OG Prime 4*, all the others are doing well too (except Silent, he sucks hahaha, we'll see if he sees this).

Godspeed friend.

Silentknight
07-13-2017, 12:36 AM

Sry Freeze, totally my fault! Was gettin pissed at randoms taking up alliance mission space so cleaned house. Hope it didn't hurt too much...told J to take his shit kickers off 1st. Come back anytime!

MrFreeze
07-13-2017, 12:45 AM
No problem man and yeah it's tough to stay interested in Lord of the Bugs nowadays, unless you're a robot.

And no worries on Transformers! We figured you quit so removed you for randoms to join to help out with alliance events. They've been joining like crazy since we opened it up lol. But all officers are still LotB bred and anytime you want back in let us know, definitely clear a spot for you, you're always welcome back :) Scored top 1% last arena event and scored myself an OG Prime 4*, all the others are doing well too (except Silent, he sucks hahaha, we'll see if he sees this).

Godspeed friend.

Good to hear things are going well over there. It's a good group of people. I'll definitely hit you guys up when I get more time again.

P.S. I'm sure SK is kicking ass over there too:)

MrFreeze
07-13-2017, 12:48 AM
Sry Freeze, totally my fault! Was gettin pissed at randoms taking up alliance mission space so cleaned house. Hope it didn't hurt too much...told J to take his shit kickers off 1st. Come back anytime!

No worries. I haven't even logged in for weeks. Shits crazy at work these days, it's summer, there's a lot going on. I really like the game though, I'll pick it up again one of these days. Until then, keep kickin ass

Silentknight
07-13-2017, 12:49 AM
Good to hear things are going well over there. It's a good group of people. I'll definitely hit you guys up when I get more time again.

P.S. I'm sure SK is kicking ass over there too:)
Nope, I don't spend $ on these games...but I'll get there!

DaveMurray
07-13-2017, 09:27 AM

Finally i will kick this leecher..lmao
Let's be serious again. Everyday a hardcore player quit the game and i personally don't get a feeling that something will change soon.
PvE is over for almost everyone and there is no new content for a long long time. Boring grinding for nothing in return.
PvP is just unplayable with all those bugs and the current point system that punishes people for playing. Let me type that again..a game punishes people for playing. Never had that in a game before.
Little new things don't seem to help especially if you can't obtain them cause they are bugged too like the new toon from missions. Some took it the others wait for a fix that will never come. My achievements are still bugged!
Play all your troopers takes forever.
RNG.. come on who are we trying to fool? We know what RNG means from other games, this is just try to get something that you will never get and then i will have that available in the shop for real money.
No real events. An event for me is something that you work your ass of and get decent rewards, not like the anniversary one for example that was grab a few lame free stuff and the rest on the shop, you know the way..
Nerfs, nerfs, nerfs all the time to toons that don't need them, instead other "dev favourite ones" are untouchable even if they are bugged or OP. And the most important is that we don't get our SS back from nerfed toons. Learn to compensate, you want to kill a toon, fine by me, but i want at least my shards back.
To get back to topic, Eternal souls, omfg, it takes 4 weeks to grab one and you end up with a dupe. A DUPE, are u fn serious?

I said that a few months ago, if it was just LotB and not Iron Maiden LotB this game would be dead by now but lately it seems that not even that can keep people from quiting.

Mizrael
07-13-2017, 02:27 PM
Let's be serious again. Everyday a hardcore player quit the game and i personally don't get a feeling that something will change soon.
PvE is over for almost everyone and there is no new content for a long long time. Boring grinding for nothing in return.
PvP is just unplayable with all those bugs and the current point system that punishes people for playing. Let me type that again..a game punishes people for playing. Never had that in a game before.
Little new things don't seem to help especially if you can't obtain them cause they are bugged too like the new toon from missions. Some took it the others wait for a fix that will never come. My achievements are still bugged!
RNG.. come on who are we trying to fool? We know what RNG means from other games, this is just try to get something that you will never get and then i will have that available in the shop for real money.
No real events. An event for me is something that you work your ass of and get decent rewards, not like the anniversary one for example that was grab a few lame free stuff and the rest on the shop, you know the way..
Nerfs, nerfs, nerfs all the time to toons that don't need them, instead other "dev favourite ones" are untouchable even if they are bugged or OP. And the most important is that we don't get our SS back from nerfed toons. Learn to compensate, you want to kill a toon, fine by me, but i want at least my shards back.
To get back to topic, Eternal souls, omfg, it takes 4 weeks to grab one and you end up with a dupe. A DUPE, are u fn serious?

I said that a few months ago, if it was just LotB and not Iron Maiden LotB this game would be dead by now but lately it seems that not even that can keep people from quiting.

Well said Dave!

GotN
07-13-2017, 02:45 PM
Well said Dave!

Totally agree. For me it takes 6 weeks to get an eternal soul. So far I was lucky, having Wrath and Eternity Eddie. But if I get a f...ng dupe in 6 weeks and things are not getting better with this game I will drastically reduce playing, if not stop!

Mariner-1212
07-13-2017, 03:26 PM

Right on, congrats on the catch!

T-Man
07-13-2017, 08:59 PM

I noticed you weren't playing very much, and can understand that. I wasn't going to drop you though. Figured you would be back. If it comes to that, you always have a spot with me. Just hit me up. It's a shame this game isn't top notch. Being Maiden branded you would expect so.

T-Man
07-13-2017, 09:01 PM

You nailed it dude!

ShadowedLies
07-14-2017, 12:19 AM
Bought eternity frags like an idiot and got a second beezlebub. Wtf? At least make the guy worth 10k to sac so hes got some use. This is so damned frustrating.

Nicko
07-14-2017, 01:06 AM
Bought eternity frags like an idiot and got a second beezlebub. Wtf? At least make the guy worth 10k to sac so hes got some use. This is so damned frustrating.

I got a dupe too tonight - Eternity Eddie - but at least Assassin Eddies give great essence.

Agree that all the Eternals should provide this amount of essence in sacrifice. Would make the pain of dupes a little more bearable

ShadowedLies
07-18-2017, 09:16 AM
Popping 50 rare souls for 0 5*s and 2 4*s (green bats. I ALWAYS get green bats) was just as disheartening. Is Visions, or Samurai, or CG just too much to ask for? Trying not to get jaded, but definitely getting there.

Mariner-1212
07-18-2017, 01:33 PM
Popping 50 rare souls for 0 5*s and 2 4*s (green bats. I ALWAYS get green bats) was just as disheartening. Is Visions, or Samurai, or CG just too much to ask for? Trying not to get jaded, but definitely getting there.

Damn, I've been waiting for my Green Bat for a long time... can't seem to pull it. I hate that bastard on PVP defenses. Got 3 CG's and have had two samurai eddies to date (sacrificed one). Too bad we can't trade! ---OR AUCTION TOONS FOR IRONITE <-- DEVS