PDA

View Full Version : List of good units?

GeneralTso
07-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Is there a guide on who are some good units to keep from 3* to 5*? Trying to find a comprehensive list of who is good and why so I can sacrifice some units.

thealchemist
07-11-2017, 07:25 AM
I don't think there is a comprehensive list of all characters with which ones to keep. But there is a thread with every Eddie and character available in the game at max level which is a good source of information and gives you a better idea if its worth investing time and resources into one character over another.
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103-Compilation-of-maximized-characters&highlight=compilation+characters

A lot comes down to personal choice. Looking at your squad I'd keep your Gunner Undead Allied Soldier for his heal and shield. Corrupt Owl Cultist is a toon I wasted resources on and wish I didn't. I don't think you would find anyone recommend keeping that one, especially when you have Magus Child of the Damned and Allied Soldier available. You will undoubtly get plenty of dupes of the Owl from souls (if you haven't already) as well in the future so probably a safe one to sacrifice there. But with recent introduction of missions quite a few lesser toons have handy skills such as removing beneficial effects from an enemy, ability to stun or heal block, like your Warrior Undead Allied Soldier. Even 1* and 2* toons can be quite good such as the pharaoh sun/sand/water spirits so don't write them off just because of their low * rating like I did.

Hope this helps.

MrFreeze
07-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Is there a guide on who are some good units to keep from 3* to 5*? Trying to find a comprehensive list of who is good and why so I can sacrifice some units.

Sorry I couldn't accept your request a couple days ago. I'm full with active troopers at the moment.

My goal from the start (last July) was to max out one of every 3* and above character. Ive made some progress but I've still got a long way to go. It's been a year so it's not easy to do. As often as the devs change them, you never know who might be useful down the road. The rewards from sacrifice aren't that game changing. My advice would be to keep everything, or at least the ones you like, and sacrifice the dupes. The longer you play, the more you'll get the same things over and over.

Kardas
07-11-2017, 03:53 PM

Here's a nice list (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5213-Beginner-s-Guide-v-1) that can give you a start. It's mostly PVE-related, but there are some PVP picks in there.

I would highly recommend you keep at least one of each 4* or 5* that you get though. No telling what gets nerfed or buffed come the next update.

bort
07-14-2017, 10:34 PM
I'm pretty set in PVE, with the notable exception of LoL X with all of one type.

What id really like to see is some sort of PVP centric list along with possible talisman choices.

I have some ideas, but I don't have the runes to level up all the toons to guess as to which combo is best, nor do I have enough runes/gold to get a wide variety of level 50 talismen

GeneralTso
07-17-2017, 03:31 AM
Thanks for the good feedback guys. Im trying to find a good Warrior unit, is Troll any good? And any input on a good Eddies to clear most of the harder difficulties? Ive been using carriage rider to carry me through most of the content Im having a hrd time beating Underworld on hard. Not sure where to farm Evo Shards.

Kardas
07-17-2017, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the good feedback guys. Im trying to find a good Warrior unit, is Troll any good? And any input on a good Eddies to clear most of the harder difficulties? Ive been using carriage rider to carry me through most of the content Im having a hrd time beating Underworld on hard. Not sure where to farm Evo Shards.

- I always thought Carriage Rider was really great for PVP. What level is your team and your Talismans?
- Warrior Troll is alright. His first-turn shield is neat, but his damage is rather low. His Power Move is nice if you want to spam Furies though. I don't know who you have, but he wouldn't be my first choice for the Campaign.
- Which Evo Shards? 3* colored ones you should be able to find on floors 7-10 on the Lord of Light dungeons. They also drop from Evo Materials Hoard if I'm not mistaken. As for the rainbow ones, I think they are supposed to drop on Battlefield Madness/Underworld Hard? Dunno, I don't go there often.