PDA

View Full Version : Emile-3944 saying goodbye

Piece of Mind
07-11-2017, 07:00 PM
After almost a year of playing, I've finally decided to quit cold turkey. Feel free to drop me as a trooper.

I love this game. I really do. But I can no longer justify playing a game when I'm not even playing it. At this point I just run it in the background while doing other things, making sure to use all my troopers before the day is out. And this is not what I want a game to be. It also uses internet/4G, which is in short supply (#thirdworldproblems).

It's just not fun. It's a glorified slot machine. I'm running GoD/LoL/skull quests over and over for a chance to get something. The soul fragments really did it - random chances of getting them, then random chance of what you get...

I'm quitting and moving on. I hope the money I sunk into it goes towards improving and expanding the game. I love the characters and the music (as always) and the community here, you've been amazing. Hope LotB goes better places.

Up the irons (and the ironite)! \m/

kkkreg5
07-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Emile, I feel the same way at the moment. I'm hoping to be around for a while longer but... who knows.

Thanks for picking me up as one of my first Troopers. It's been great "chasing skill shards" with you. I'll keep you on for a few just in case you change your mind! If not and you do decide to come back, send a request and I'll make room for you!

UP THE IRONS!

Kardas
07-11-2017, 09:42 PM
A shame, but I completely understand.
Thanks for the contributions to the community at least. I learned a lot from your Possessed Rockets/Mines thread, and your Block thread.
So thanks again, and good luck with life :)