PDA

View Full Version : Please explain how I kept getting stunned.

90mphyorker
07-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Faced this team in arena today:
Cyborg Eddie
Desert Marauder (Invisibility/Explosive)
Gunner Corrupt Rescuer (Energy/Explosive)
Pyro Soldier (Energy/Void)

And I kept getting stunned. How? First time Desert Marauder stunned my GCR when she was my only toon left quickly defeating me. In the 2nd match my only 3 characters left were all stunned by one of them and I quickly lost again!

Both times I went 2nd so their energy stealing tactic was making it difficult enough already (not complaining about that, good move. I try it in my defence too) but I can't see how I was getting stunned. No character had a Paralysis set on. Void and and Energy sets don't stun and the description of Explosive mentions nothing about stunning. None of their attack stun either. So am I missing something here? I'm not bitter about losing twice just really confused. Haha.

Yesterday I got stunned by Grim Reaper Eddie's special too. No idea how that happened.

Coletrain
07-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Explosive Talismans have a chance of inflicting Grievous Burn on perfect attacks. Grievous Burn has a chance to stun on each turn that it's active. A few other characters have this ability, such as Navigator & Samurai Eddie. That's likely what happened to you.

90mphyorker
07-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Ah ha. Thanks. I figured it would be something to do with those Explosive Talismans if it wasn't a bug. Thanks for clearing that up for me.