PDA

View Full Version : 35 precious souls for 150 ironite.

Browno
07-12-2017, 12:08 AM
So i bought that and ended up with 33 total souls which were less than i had before i bought them.

Kardas
07-12-2017, 07:35 AM
So i bought that and ended up with 33 total souls which were less than i had before i bought them.

I'm assuming this is the Store deal for 35 Precious Souls fragments for 150 Iron Coins?
In which case you should have only one extra soul at most

GotN
07-12-2017, 09:58 AM
I think precious soul fragments on BOS are bugged. Just played SQ, earned 10 precious soul fragments. Had 47 of them before and was looking forward of getting a new precious soul with the new fragments. Looked on BOS and had... 47??? WTF???

Browno
07-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Yeah i meant iron coins :p i was too tired when i wrote that. Just wierd that it said 35 and when i looked at fragments i had 33 after purchase.

Kardas
07-12-2017, 10:18 AM
What surprises me the most reading this, is that I've only ever had Precious Soul fragments drop in multiples of 5. Never had 47, or 33 frags, or amounts like that.

GotN
07-12-2017, 10:29 AM
What surprises me the most reading this, is that I've only ever had Precious Soul fragments drop in multiples of 5. Never had 47, or 33 frags, or amounts like that.

Sry, english is not my first language, but didn't think it was that bad. Earned 2 x 5 prec soul fragments on SQ. When I looked on BOS I had as much fragments as I already had before (47 + 10 = 47???). That's why imo prec soul fragments on BOS are bugged.

MrFreeze
07-12-2017, 05:16 PM

I have an off number too. Its from converting my extra nbol and immortal soul fragments.

Kardas
07-12-2017, 06:21 PM
I have an off number too. Its from converting my extra nbol and immortal soul fragments.

Ah, like that! I still haven't converted my Immortal Soul fragments (foolish I know), so I hadn't considered the odd numbers from that.

MrFreeze
07-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Ah, like that! I still haven't converted my Immortal Soul fragments (foolish I know), so I hadn't considered the odd numbers from that.

Might not be foolish at all. We may see another immortal soul event before BNW or night city the way things are going.

GotN
07-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Might not be foolish at all. We may see another immortal soul event before BNW or night city the way things are going.

Kept mine too, but would rather see BNW or NC!

MrFreeze
07-13-2017, 12:13 AM
Kept mine too, but would rather see BNW or NC!

I'm losing hope. Their lack of communication on it is messed up. I remember a post from months ago where sparton mentioned that some members of the team wanted to push it "now". "Now" being two or three months ago. It's becoming a sad joke.

Jofer16
07-13-2017, 12:34 AM
I'm losing hope. Their lack of communication on it is messed up. I remember a post from months ago where sparton mentioned that some members of the team wanted to push it "now". "Now" being two or three months ago. It's becoming a sad joke.

There was a bug in Transformers today with the release of Grimlock. Someone posted it on the forums and a fix was pushed out 25 minutes later with a response from the dev team. God damn that was refreshing.