PDA

View Full Version : First half of 2017

Bengio
07-12-2017, 09:19 PM
We are waiting

Mizrael
07-14-2017, 08:47 PM
Yeah! an EPIC post by Leviathan! still makes me giggle every time i see it.

Even funnier was the timing it came out...everyone else was bitching about the never ending pile of bugs,lack of new content and constant nerfs to characters and talismans...

Wish i had this gentlemans optimism though *sigh*

slauki
07-15-2017, 02:12 AM
well we have to be fair i think and look at the whole picture. they implemented sacrifice and the fragment systems which are both great features. they did also fully implement the worldwide PVP which spices up the game a lot.

that said i'm as disappointed as everyone about the lack of new PVE content. i simply cannot understand why it takes forever to get the new dungeons and worlds out. can't be that hard, can it? would like to hear some explanation there. and night city? well i doubt that we will see this in 2017...we might be happy if we see bnw this year. something went horribly wrong and noone wants to tell us what it was...as mizrael pointed out in another thread, BNW also doesn't seem to be around the corner for me...

so we have the options: we can live with the game as it is or we can leave. will stay here for a while because i like the community and some mofos here a lot but well i cannot blame anyone who decides that it's not worth the time and leaves.

what buggs me is the whole potential of the game and the brand iron maidenwhich is kinda wasted. they could do soooo much better, but the simply don't. that's kinda frustrating.

but to end with something positive... the game is much better now than it was months ago. sacrifice,fragments and some everns were great. i hope they will continue to make the game better in the longterm, but i also hope they will hurry up a lot ;-)