PDA

View Full Version : PvP Arena

hadesdrunk
07-13-2017, 11:48 AM
hello guys i have a question: at the start of the fight my energy is 2 my opponent`s is 6 no matter who`s starting the fight or how many times i had played in the arena. is this normal??

R1ck
07-13-2017, 01:16 PM
That is not normal. The team that goes first starts with 2 power and the opponent with 6, when is opponent turn he will receive 3 additional power. If you went second and ended up with 2 power, maybe is because your opponent was using energy talismans and stole your power.

hadesdrunk
07-14-2017, 05:12 PM
That is not normal. The team that goes first starts with 2 power and the opponent with 6, when is opponent turn he will receive 3 additional power. If you went second and ended up with 2 power, maybe is because your opponent was using energy talismans and stole your power.

at the firs i was thinking exactly the same, energy talisman but not all the opponents have energy talismans and allways when the fight started i have 2 energy every single time with other oppoents.

mjmxiii
07-15-2017, 10:46 AM
at the firs i was thinking exactly the same, energy talisman but not all the opponents have energy talismans and allways when the fight started i have 2 energy every single time with other oppoents.

The exact same thing has happened to me before. It is another in a long list of random bugs that are not wide spread enough to cause much of a stir. Send CS an email about it through the in-game support, it might even be worth reporting.