PDA

View Full Version : "casted die" (hard) evo shard drops

talpuz
08-09-2016, 02:59 AM
Has anyone seen any 3* evo shard drop in "casted die" (hard mode) in Underworld?

I'm farming that level because I can get through it with autoplay, and I don't think I got any so far, just 1* and 2*. Is it just my luck?

jpmusic
08-09-2016, 04:27 AM
I got about 6 today in Road to Ruin and Souless Demons on Hard.

talpuz
08-09-2016, 05:15 AM
Thanks for the info. I forgot to mention that I like "casted die" better because it gives 3.5k gold instead of the 1.7k that earlier levels give...

Fudjo
08-09-2016, 10:37 AM
I've gotten a bunch of 3-star evolution shards, including rainbows, but zero of them have been yellow.

Dutch
08-09-2016, 10:43 AM
the drop rates on yellow are better on madness level, road to run first map in underworld and snake eyes are decent places for them to farm

aur0ra85
08-09-2016, 02:13 PM
I farm it often because there aren't any trolls or blue children. It has decent drops. If I play on madness the drops/gold are amazing, but my party usually dies on auto when the imp hits without a defensive buff in place.

kryton
08-09-2016, 02:23 PM
I have been farming my butt off in Road to Ruin and Soulless Demons on both hard and madness,1 fricken gold 3* shard. I cant even buy a gold 3* shard lol seriously I couldn't even buy one. :( :(

Dutch
08-09-2016, 02:31 PM
I have been farming my butt off in Road to Ruin and Soulless Demons on both hard and madness,1 fricken gold 3* shard. I cant even buy a gold 3* shard lol seriously I couldn't even buy one. :( :(

i have gotten a few in shadows of the valley, its the easiest one to auto battle in underworld madness

aur0ra85
08-09-2016, 02:40 PM
The blue ones seem to be the hardest to find for me, it was my last set of 6 to obtain. Before I completed a blue set I got two sets of green, 3 sets of red, one set yellow, and 3 sets purple(?). Soldier Eddie gets pretty sick at five stars for that fury he can keep spamming, in general he has very few enemies with an affinity issue too. Prob why the yellow ones are so hard to find.
I only have two blue characters that are worth the upgrade to five stars and they're both epic (Carriage rider, blue soldier). Red builds seem to be the easiest to upgrade -> so that's what I outfitted for end game on the first go, worked great. Lots of red characters seem to be worth the upgrade.

Dutch
08-09-2016, 02:45 PM
The blue ones seem to be the hardest to find for me, it was my last set of 6 to obtain. Before I completed a blue set I got two sets of green, 3 sets of red, one set yellow, and 3 sets purple(?). Soldier Eddie gets pretty sick at five stars for that fury he can keep spamming, in general he has very few enemies with an affinity issue too. Prob why the yellow ones are so hard to find.
I only have two blue characters that are worth the upgrade to five stars and they're both epic (Carriage rider, blue soldier). Red builds seem to be the easiest to upgrade -> so that's what I outfitted for end game on the first go, worked great. Lots of red characters seem to be worth the upgrade.

Toys of Death i got my first 6 in, battlefield madness, the others i got during the first couple of maps in underworld madness

aur0ra85
08-09-2016, 02:50 PM
I'm actually having a harder time finding the rare talismans like guard, thief, thorn shield, paralysis (is giving me nightmares), red penetrate. Guard for me seem to be the rarest, I have one set but they aren't matched, and I think I got them from a secret level. Thief drop anywhere on kingdom of the sands and I've found two by chance. I should start a location thread for rare talismans lol.

HeadlessHammerhead
08-09-2016, 09:04 PM
i have gotten a few in shadows of the valley, its the easiest one to auto battle in underworld madness

Shadows in the Valley is where I do my farming. Good mix of ahards, and is where I found all the ones I needed.