PDA

View Full Version : More value for Eternal Soul dupes

Kardas
07-14-2017, 01:05 PM
By scanning the forums I've noticed there's some negativity going on about the Eternal Soul and the inevitable dupe chance (I wouldn't know; I get my second one tomorrow!), and I've been considering some type of compromise for it.
The problem with the Eternal Soul, like the Legendary Soul, is that the characters we get from them are quite good for the most part, but because we get so little of them, it's gets rather hard to appreciate them when dupes inevitable rear their heads (I should know - I've pulled a fair number of Legendary Souls during the Anniversary event and not a single 5* or 4* GA character was among them).

Someone on the forums said (EDIT: found it; it was Nicko) Eternity Eddie was the best of the Eternals as a dupe because he grants the most Essence, being a natural 5* GA Eddie. Hence, I propose the Essence rewards of the other Eternals get bumped up to at least Eternity Eddie's level. Why? Because they're all Eternals! They deserve to be a little bit special. Even if they only make better Sacrifices as a result.

(BTW thanks for the idea Nicko :) )

slauki
07-14-2017, 03:52 PM
really like that suggestion, if they bump the essence to 12-15k for all eternals, maybe everyone will be happy even if he get some dupes. i would be very happy at least :D

and since they are eternals they deserve to be better than regular 5* i feel.

otherwise rng can screw you again and again and many guys might decide to quit after too much frustration. hope the devs will hear you despite the whole spam nowadays...

GotN
07-14-2017, 05:28 PM
really like that suggestion, if they bump the essence to 12-15k for all eternals, maybe everyone will be happy even if he get some dupes. i would be very happy at least :D

and since they are eternals they deserve to be better than regular 5* i feel.

otherwise rng can screw you again and again and many guys might decide to quit after too much frustration. hope the devs will hear you despite the whole spam nowadays...

Someone said it before, externals shouldn't be dupes, until you have all of them. For me it takes 6 weeks to get one. And then I get a dupe char??? Can't be! That's simply frustrating like hell! I reported about my last 5 legendary souls this week being only crap and one 5* dupe. This randomness everywhere and RNG even working against you preventing to reach your personal goals will make me quit this game sooner or later! After 6 weeks of playing I don't want to have a f...ng dupe and then I care less about sacrifice volume, because then you only get randomness again! They should really rename this game into Legacy of the randomness :(

Lulero
07-14-2017, 05:37 PM
Nice idea Kardas, it would make a lot of sense.

BG840
07-14-2017, 09:54 PM
Finally got my second eternal soul last night was late so saved to open today. Yep you guessed it another wrath. Rng batting 1000. Really Nerve Getting. I don't think it's random at all just another broken aspect of this could be awesome game.

HeadOnFire
08-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Someone said it before, externals shouldn't be dupes, until you have all of them.

YES! I second this motion! Except you're already seconding it, so I guess... sustained? Hopefully now a developer will declare "I'll allow it!"