PDA

View Full Version : Any lists of talisman drop locations?

rchimus
08-09-2016, 04:58 PM
Just trying to fill in a few blanks and the drop lists in game dont show some of the ones im looking for.

Gonzo
08-09-2016, 05:01 PM
I don't think there is... Maybe if you tell us which ones you are looking for we could give you some hints.

Vaseodin
08-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Just trying to fill in a few blanks and the drop lists in game dont show some of the ones im looking for.

Good question. I don't' think anyone has compiled a list of the locations. Other than the drop info list, I only specifically know that the purple void talismans and green paralysis talismas drop in underworld madness (I think any stage) and the Vampiric talismans drop a set of 3 at the secret stage "Light Bringer" on Underworld hard. The others, I don't really know.

Which ones are you looking for?

12lisa
08-09-2016, 05:10 PM
I guess you´re looking for the Vampiric and the Comet ones, as those two are the only two I know of that are not listed. You can get the Vampiric ones on the secret location in Underworld on Hard mode on your first run through. The Comet ones seem to be founders pack only, even though I didn´t receive them, so I guess founders packs with a certain value only. If you didn´t mean them, please specify which ones you are looking for.

12lisa
08-09-2016, 05:10 PM
Damn, ninja´d :D

rchimus
08-09-2016, 09:45 PM
boost bulwark, health mystical and guardian safeguard were the 3 i was looking for. is it that the in game drops menu just shows a random type but drops all the different types of that talisman? like battlefield says it drops guardian fierce so will it drop all guardian types?

aur0ra85
08-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Yes, but have a look at the level 50 stats of each talisman before you spend two weeks searching and upgrading those... The stats for red fierce are through the roof. Mystical talismans provide no modifier bonus at this time, tested not working no green talisman thread yet. And I can't remember which yellow ones off the top of my head work, but I think the warp ones were the way to go.

rchimus
08-10-2016, 01:45 AM
boost and warp yellows both work but equate to the same stat increase since warp is working incorrectly. rush is broke. im using a sentinel full health overwhelming build and wanted to have some mystic to swap in if i needed more MR. the safeguard i wanted for gunner eddies red spots.

Flann
08-10-2016, 11:18 AM
boost and warp yellows both work but equate to the same stat increase since warp is working incorrectly. rush is broke. im using a sentinel full health overwhelming build and wanted to have some mystic to swap in if i needed more MR. the safeguard i wanted for gunner eddies red spots.

For gunner Eddies, guardian is better than safeguard. As their stats are pretty much even across the board, your better off with the +20%.

Vaseodin
08-12-2016, 03:18 AM
Does anyone remember where the freeze talismans drop?

Kaijester
08-12-2016, 05:01 AM
Does anyone remember where the freeze talismans drop?

I got them mostly from (any) secret locations.

Vaseodin
08-12-2016, 05:31 AM
Nevermind. I just tested a set and they seem to have been nerfed just like the paralysis. Mummy Eddie has officially dropped down from favorite to 3rd favorite now. Pharaoh Eddie got plenty of love this week, becoming one of the strongest Eddies, while Mummy Eddie's proc rates seem to have decreased (although they are the same on paper). Plus, with the nerf of the paralisys talismans (which haven't proc'd once in over 50 missions) basically his niche of being a stunner is terrible, as plenty of other characters are much better stunners with better damage (like the bats). Stun is a strong ability, but compare mummy Eddie to any other Eddie and it's obvious he is second lowest on the totem pole now (Visions being on the bottom). I have all of his skills maxed, and his highest stun chance is 40%. The paralisys talismans at least gave him a chance to play with the big boys, but that's over now. *sigh*

Kulimar
08-12-2016, 06:28 AM
Nevermind. I just tested a set and they seem to have been nerfed just like the paralysis. Mummy Eddie has officially dropped down from favorite to 3rd favorite now. Pharaoh Eddie got plenty of love this week, becoming one of the strongest Eddies, while Mummy Eddie's proc rates seem to have decreased (although they are the same on paper). Plus, with the nerf of the paralisys talismans (which haven't proc'd once in over 50 missions) basically his niche of being a stunner is terrible, as plenty of other characters are much better stunners with better damage (like the bats). Stun is a strong ability, but compare mummy Eddie to any other Eddie and it's obvious he is second lowest on the totem pole now (Visions being on the bottom). I have all of his skills maxed, and his highest stun chance is 40%. The paralisys talismans at least gave him a chance to play with the big boys, but that's over now. *sigh*

That's 40+35% = 75% With Accuracy Buff.

Really, The Axis Bomber Boy (Warrior) is one of the best characters in the game just because he has the accuracy passive. So underrated!