PDA

View Full Version : Which Sentinel to 5*

MuadDib-7367
08-09-2016, 05:41 PM
Which of these 4* sentinels do I promote and why?

- Soulless Demon
- Allied Solider
- Angel of Strife
- Wait for better option in Book of Souls draw

I'm running Solider Eddie as lead. I rotate my other among magus between allied solider, PDK and Pharaoh Dog and Pyro solider when battling sentinels. I do not have any other sentinel class

I look forward to hearing everyone's opinion.

aur0ra85
08-09-2016, 05:50 PM
You don't have a bad option there. I voted for soulless,demon on sheer awesomeness. Some of the rare talismans might go great on the allied,soldier and the bat cause they have multiple hits when they strike (guard, paralysis, energy). I'm not a big fan of the green allied soldier damage output.

Jennie-5128
08-09-2016, 05:54 PM
I voted demon too; the bats are all still a bit buggy, & I too find the soldier a bit weedy, but it is a close run thing

Gonzo
08-09-2016, 05:56 PM
If you did not finish the game go for the Allied Soldier. I finishied Underworld Madness with a 4* Allied Soldier team + Soldier Eddie.

I like the Angel, but it's bugged. People seem to like the Demon, I don't think he's special.

Trystangst
08-09-2016, 07:06 PM
I voted wait.
Angel is bugged, Soulless is ok but not really worth the shards, and allied is good too, but almost overkill if you're running magus allied and soldier eddie.

OpticSugar
08-09-2016, 07:09 PM
The Allied General's not bad

Gonzo
08-09-2016, 07:13 PM
I voted wait.
Angel is bugged, Soulless is ok but not really worth the shards, and allied is good too, but almost overkill if you're running magus allied and soldier eddie.

It's actually not that bad, and it let's you finish Underworld Madness quite easily. The most important thing about the Allied Soldier is the clease ability, which Soldier Eddie does not have.

His chance to remove beneficial effects on the enemy team is really good too.

Trystangst
08-09-2016, 07:18 PM
It's actually not that bad, and it let's you finish Underworld Madness quite easily. The most important thing about the Allied Soldier is the clease ability, which Soldier Eddie does not have.

His chance to remove beneficial effects on the enemy team is really good too.

I suppose - but if I'm already running Soldier Eddie (heals, fury/power gen) and Magus Soldier (Reflect), I'd rather have a better damage option. The enemy debuffs aren't that bad until Number of the Beast.

MuadDib-7367
08-09-2016, 07:26 PM
To further clarify. I'm currently about 75% through Battleground madness and 50% through Underworld hard (game freezes too much on that level) if that factors into anyone's thoughts.

talpuz
08-09-2016, 07:32 PM
If you did not finish the game go for the Allied Soldier. I finishied Underworld Madness with a 4* Allied Soldier team + Soldier Eddie.

Slightly OT maybe: what talismans did you have on them? Where they lvl 50? I just beat the beast on hard this morning, and my lvl 80 green allied soldier had failed miserably in a previous attempt... so I think maybe I have the wrong talisman setup.

HeadlessHammerhead
08-09-2016, 09:14 PM
Soulless demon is a tank, and his AOE attack with high chance to taunt is incredible.