PDA

View Full Version : Allied Soldier Sentinel (Green)

dEaF TO LiGhT
08-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Heal amount is based on your MAGIC and MAX HP.

His attack just says Magic damage... Curious which talismans I should concentrate on putting on this guy... Not sure if Magic or MAX HP is gonna make more of a difference here. Right now I have them split somewhat evenly, but he does hardly any damage at all.

Health (ward)*** 30
Health (overwhelming)**** 40 (i know this one raises atk and def, so the atk is probably useless, but i dont' have a **** ward yet).
paladin talisman (arcane)*** 30
paladin talisman (arcane)*** 30

I'm trying to figure out if I should evolve this guy to 4 * and keep using him, or go back to using ox cultist or souless demon assassin.
Right now my party is
**** soldier eddie 80
**** allied soldier magus 80
and the 3rd is either *** allied soldier sentinel, *** ox cultist, or *** souless demon assassin

and i'm getting stuck at the later levels in Battlefield (Madness) and Underworld (Hard).

I'd like to try different strategies to get through these levels, but at this time I don't see how any other characters could even survive long enough to get through.

Gonzo
08-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Go with Allied Soldier Sentinel. Buff his health, remove at least one of those blue talismans that you have now. You don't need him to do damage, just heals and cleanse.

PS: Forget about the Ox Ocultist

aur0ra85
08-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Instead of worrying about his damage output maybe try a rare talisman set like guard, energy, paralysis, blind? Just throwing that out there. I didn't like how that character made you choose between damage and heal output.

Baba-8301
08-09-2016, 07:32 PM
I tend to use the proc based talismans on allies who spend all their time attacking as they need a perfect attack to trigger. Talismans with static bonuses boost both offensive and utility skills.

Trystangst
08-09-2016, 09:32 PM
I tend to use the proc based talismans on allies who spend all their time attacking as they need a perfect attack to trigger. Talismans with static bonuses boost both offensive and utility skills.

Not always - for instance the Vanish talisman set procs on perfect anything - no just attacks. Granted, an offensive proc like blind or stun isn't going to go off on a heal, but ones like vanish or shields are perfectly acceptable on support characters.

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 03:57 AM
Not always - for instance the Vanish talisman set procs on perfect anything - no just attacks. Granted, an offensive proc like blind or stun isn't going to go off on a heal, but ones like vanish or shields are perfectly acceptable on support characters.

This is correct. You don't need to attack for some of them to proc.

Nifelheim
08-12-2016, 07:12 PM
I have the freeze talismans on my green allied soldier and it often freezes an enemy when I heal