PDA

View Full Version : Gunner Possessed Mine

Stormseye
08-09-2016, 10:09 PM
Picked up this guy from a regular gunner shard and was playing around with him. Oddest thing about him is his talisman slots. Every other Assassin/Gunner type I have has at least one assassin or gunner slot but this guy is sentinal/magus.
No passive and hit all enemy just like the Assassin Mine. Thinking of maybe tossing some Freezing Talisman on him in hopes they proc rate gets a buff.

aur0ra85
08-09-2016, 10:18 PM
Vampiric... I know it's rate is awful, but it does physical and magic damage... The assassin set is good too. You could do a pair of guardian fierce, a pair of blue whatever, and a pair of health overwhelming... Or a three set of freeze and a three set of paralyze overwhelming...lots of exploring looks like.

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 01:40 AM
It's a good character. I have one at level 100 with max talismans and it is one of my main characters. Trust that the required talsimans are there for a reason (your single target attack only does magic damage and has a really high chance of stunning an opponent). I would play around with talismans, as this character can be a bit easy to kill. Currently i use 3 purple, 2 blue, and 1 green and they seem to work great for this little guy.