PDA

View Full Version : Pending review....Game unplayable very frustrating and now cannot move on

Archer804
08-09-2016, 10:30 PM
Please fix game have spent over $100 on in game purchase buys during play and now cannot play further as cannot get past fight at Underworld Beasts Wrath stage tried 8 times last night each time game locks up at devil boss fight and crashes....there are way to many crashes in game overall but this one will Not allow any play further as cant get by that stage to move on and the game becomes useless

If do not hear or see a fix soon will get together all purchases made during play/review period and call apple to refund all monies spent. I am playing on an Ipad 4.

I am a game reviewer with a pending review and not pleased by instability of game (crash at least 5+ times a night playing) and lack of defect fixes.

Archer804
08-10-2016, 02:40 AM
Game 4 froze times tonight and lost progress at Underworld Number of the beast fight game needs to be fixed soon or my review will have to reflect the poor stability telling gamers to stay away from game and not purchase in game or crashes will cause loss. You are causing people to lose money with these numerous crashes throughout the game!