PDA

View Full Version : PVP Newbie Help

bort
07-15-2017, 09:02 PM
Hi All,

I'm looking for some direction for PVP attack/def setups.

I have limited shards, so maximizing all of my characters/talismen to try to figure out what works best is going to take way to long. I also have 8 skill shards to spare

Most of my talismen are at 40, some are at 50. I'm buying talisman packs whenever I hit 625 ironite to try to maximize the number of level 50 talismen I have.

I have the following "rare" talismen:
One explosive set (plus two individual ones, damnit)
One Cyclone set
One thorn set
Some rush/Ascension/Resistance/Resilience
Two Penetration sets

Eddies:
Tailgunner, max-sharded
Rainmaker
Samurai
Grim Reaper
RTTH
Soldier
Carriage Rider
Eddie (obv)
Mummy
Speed of Light
Shaman

Toons:
Warrior:
Angel of Fear
Axis Bomber Boy
COTD
NoL
Pyro Soldier
Rocket Dog
Undead Rescuer
Wicker Man

Magus:
Angel of Pain
COTD
Corrupt General, max-sharded
CR
Golden Son

Sentinal:
Corrupt Droid
Golden Son
Harpy
SD

Assassin:
Corrupt Ox Cultist
Golden Son
SD

Gunner:
Golden Son
Gunner Dog
Undead Allied Soldier

As for 1-3* toons, I probably have them, or at least get them often enough that they can be an auto-include (Assassin/Gunner exempted).

My current def setup is as follows:

Tailgunner (2 Str, 4 Boost)
Warrior NoL (3 Energy, 3 Explosive)
Corrupt General (6 Freeze)
Warrior CoTD (6 str)

And my attack is:

Tailgunner (2 Str, 4 Boost)
Angel of Fear (2 health, 2 Rush, 2 str)
Warrior CoTD (6 str)
Warrior NoL (3 Energy, 3 Explosive)

My def holds at about 10%, and my attack works about 85% of the time, though I pick and choose my opponents vs going in blind.

A preemptive thanks to anyone who wants to give me some tips on who to level, shard, which talismen to use, and how to arrange my def/attack.

Lulero
07-15-2017, 09:21 PM
You seem to know what you doing already.
- AoF on attack and not on defense? While building teams you usually assume going 2nd on attack and 1st on defense. Maybe someone more experienced can give his view on this.
- From my PoV, Warrior Pyro and Sentinel Soulless Demon are the best two allies you aren't using yet and could be considering.
- Still IMO, Grim Reaper and Samurai the best two Eddies you could consider. That being said a max sharded Tailgunner feels good enough for now.

Later you'll want to adjust your attack according to what you face.

BG840
07-15-2017, 09:42 PM
Bort, Dude tell us your secret!! How long you been playing? You've got toons people here have been trying to get for months! Feel free to send me a trooper request if you have an open slot.

bort
07-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Bort, Dude tell us your secret!! How long you been playing? You've got toons people here have been trying to get for months! Feel free to send me a trooper request if you have an open slot.

I started playing in beta last june or july or whatever, but I quit just before PVP was added to the game out of frustration. Picked it back up a few months ago and managed to score some good drops and finish the game.

I sent you a request - current trooper is the maxed Tailgunner, which is real useful for grinding out levels. I can switch to something else if you want to try it, but most of them are unsharded or not max level.