PDA

View Full Version : New bugs -Cleared levels now locked

BillLion
08-10-2016, 12:10 AM
Several missions now say I can't access them because I haven't cleared them (which I have) and won't let me enter them. Even though I can enter missions after them. And some missions I've completed 100% now show only part of my progress. Oh boy...

aur0ra85
08-10-2016, 12:12 AM
I was just playing against a red soulless demon and he kept making himself invincible every turn, that might seem funny to everyone else lol. Saw some graphics updates I think? Harry's critical hit still isn't fixed.

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 12:17 AM
Both purple and red soulless demon have 30% chance of invincibility on basic attack now.

Trystangst
08-10-2016, 12:19 AM
Both purple and red soulless demon have 30% chance of invincibility on basic attack now.

Yikes. If that's intentional, glad I cleared content before.

aur0ra85
08-10-2016, 12:20 AM

WOW
axis commander is now Corrupt commander. Way to go politically correct Lmfao.

Trystangst
08-10-2016, 12:21 AM
WOW
axis commander is now Corrupt commander. Way to go politically correct Lmfao.

I thought I saw that. Glad I wasn't hallucinating.

aur0ra85
08-10-2016, 12:25 AM
Anyone else notice buffs/nerfs?

BillLion
08-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Am I the only one locked out of content that's been cleared?

RJMacReady
08-10-2016, 12:32 AM
Anyone else notice buffs/nerfs?

Drops have been nerfed hard. Looks like 3* evos don't drop anymore per drop info. I'm also receiving far less shards in underworld madness. I was getting around 8-11 per drop, now I'm lucky to get maybe 2-3

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 12:33 AM
They prob shifted the evo shards to the new content.

kryton
08-10-2016, 12:34 AM
Am I the only one locked out of content that's been cleared?

No you are not.

aur0ra85
08-10-2016, 12:34 AM
Drops have been nerfed hard. Looks like 3* evos don't drop anymore per drop info. I'm also receiving far less shards in underworld madness. I was getting around 8-11 per drop, now I'm lucky to get maybe 2-3
I concur. This is awful :O

Trystangst
08-10-2016, 12:36 AM

Not that surprising, what with the shard dungeon around the corner.

BillLion
08-10-2016, 12:39 AM
Oh no. I can only select one Eddie on a mission now...

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Billion, i think you are hitted by the facebook loop bug...

Trystangst
08-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Oh no. I can only select one Eddie on a mission now...

I can still take 3.

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 12:42 AM

I got more in 5 runs than yesterday in 20... So, no.

We can't confirm that in less than 2 hours.

BillLion
08-10-2016, 12:54 AM
Billion, i think you are hitted by the facebook loop bug...

My account isn't connected to FB though. Just Game Center on iOS.

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 12:58 AM
Well it's just a term for the bug.
If you dig around the forum, you can people complaining the same despite no fb connection. It is really a data conflict between your saved game in their server so you need to send a ticket to get them to fix it.

RJMacReady
08-10-2016, 12:58 AM
I got more in 5 runs than yesterday in 20... So, no.

We can't confirm that in less than 2 hours.

Yes we can. I'm consistently getting 3 or less

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 12:59 AM
My account isn't connected to FB though. Just Game Center on iOS.

I had the same problem and it was fixed after sending a ticket to support and letting Lamia know about this. She posted today that everyone who suffers from this should send her a message so she can speed up the process.

HeadlessHammerhead
08-10-2016, 01:01 AM
No wonder if took me so long to kill the damn soulless demon on shadows in the valley. I thought they nerfed my Eddie. And now I have a pharaoh sand spirit that's locked and marked champion that I can't get rid of. But the grouped the talismans on the sell screen, so that's awesome (means they're listening)!

BillLion
08-10-2016, 01:03 AM
Thanks guys for letting me know what my issue is and how to resolve it. I'll submit a ticket.

BillLion
08-11-2016, 09:58 AM
Update: For anyone that experience the bug I reported when creating this post:

I contacted support and Candice asked if I had gone back to try to complete a level I had already cleared, though it showed I did not. Since I hadn't I went back and cleared level 1 Wicker Man. It did not automatically put everything back as it was before but 2 good things happened:

1. It went from only 1 Eddie slot back to 3 allowed per mission
2. Many of the missions along the way did begin to show as cleared, though many did have to be played through again. HOWEVER, by simply autoplaying these with no effort to meet the clearing objectives, each mission showed 100% clear after running through it.

It did not give me the ironite (except in rare cases) or the progress rewards again -it seemed to be refreshing where I was as I went along. I am still working through this process because it has to be done at each difficulty for each world.

I know this may not be ideal, but after a day stuck farming only 2 missions with 1 Eddie and no access to secret locations for GOLD, it felt good to make progress to getting back to where I was. It isn't ideal, but its better than being locked out like some of our friends are. I hope this is helpful to someone!

jpmusic
08-11-2016, 10:26 AM
The thing is... Bill I had that exact problem and what you describe was just a temporary fix, as soon as I got out of the game every progress was reset again and had to repeat missions all over again.

BillLion
08-11-2016, 11:53 AM
The thing is... Bill I had that exact problem and what you describe was just a temporary fix, as soon as I got out of the game every progress was reset again and had to repeat missions all over again.

Oh no. How did you resolve it?

BillLion
08-11-2016, 11:54 AM
I just saw your signature. Gulp...is that what made you create a new account?

ugle
08-12-2016, 05:26 PM
i have the same problem. after a reinstall i can play every level that i have opened. But after that every level except the first gets locked. i can sometimes play that level too, but eventually i get a server error and have to clear cache/remove data to be able to log in again. After the new update to day i can actually not log in at all :/

BillLion
08-12-2016, 06:16 PM
i have the same problem. after a reinstall i can play every level that i have opened. But after that every level except the first gets locked. i can sometimes play that level too, but eventually i get a server error and have to clear cache/remove data to be able to log in again. After the new update to day i can actually not log in at all :/

Sorry to hear. Mine had been worked out, and I got to enjoy that for about a a few hours before it happened again with these server issues

BlackshirtOgre
08-12-2016, 06:43 PM
BillLion,

Two days...WOW, I can't get Candice to send me a game code for my Assassin Founder's code. I talked with her about this on August 2nd.

BillLion
08-12-2016, 07:22 PM
BillLion,

Two days...WOW, I can't get Candice to send me a game code for my Assassin Founder's code. I talked with her about this on August 2nd.

That's awful, so sorry to hear. She wrote back once, but I've submitted several more follow-ups as it isn't resolved and haven't heard back