PDA

View Full Version : New update... New nerfs

Killer Bee
08-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Just relaunched the game after the extended server maintenance period. It seems sands of time are now capped at level 80 (down from my 92 pre maintenance). I've also noticed that bulwark talisman has been nerfed on all stats, totally killing the build on my carriage rider Eddie. Magus based characters are now even further removed from relevance now.

Why nerf things that work while other more pressing bugs and issues still run rampant? Like timers that don't display properly. Characters with totally broken abilities (disabilities). Trooper rewards that lock at random and set to 6 days of lock out... We can keep going, but I'm sure the mountain of CS tickets is where you should start. This game and it's developers are slowly losing my interest and making me feel as if I'm being punished for deciding to invest some money into building my roster and stats only to be nerfed repeatedly. This has to stop. The devs need to focus on the playability of the game before "fixing" things that aren't broken. Congrats on your continued efforts to kill a good thing.

Namelessfiend
08-11-2016, 04:07 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth man. This latest patch was really a step backwards. I can actually live with the nerf Sands of Time. But what kills me is I can't get any power up runes to drop. The ones I getting now from Battlefield are better yes however I get 1 4* rune vs the 3-4 3* I was getting and on top of that if I'm lucky I usually get one every 5-6 fights where as before I was getting them every other fight. I don't know why they decided to do this but I can honestly say I'm done spending money on this game and if this continues I'm done. No point in playing a game that the developers don't want you to have fun playing. Seriously can anyone out there tell me how this made the game better? Or more fun?

Vaseodin
08-11-2016, 04:46 AM
Some other bugs got fixed, but I agree that making changes like the ones you describe could've waited. Even if it isn't the case, it gives the impression that nerfing and such are more important than bugs that have plagued the game since launch. Game breaking bugs. That are still not fixed. These other things like reducing sands of time could have waited. Let's get the bugs fixed before making people more upset with game nerfs.

Kulimar
08-11-2016, 04:47 AM
Actually, the thread posted earlier today mentioned that over 200 bugs will be fixed with the client update coming with the Time Rift Dungeons. Who knows what else will change with that. I would hold tight to see how things are after the actual update.

Eddie666
08-14-2016, 11:08 AM
I haven't been able to get on since Friday afternoon, so bloody frustrating!!

Killer Bee
08-15-2016, 06:44 PM
New update today. Says its eliminated the log in bugs. It also advertises time rift dungeons as being here, but sadly only a time rift button was added, which activates a pop up stating it will be released in a future update. So many shortcomings and empty promises on what should be an amazing game.

Dank Brew
08-15-2016, 08:13 PM
Yeah I saw that too. Was excited to finally have a chance at evo shards to be let down lol