PDA

View Full Version : Lost all progress

Brave Sam
08-10-2016, 12:55 AM
Hello,
After several weeks playing one stage and have to uninstall and reinstall game to play another stage, tonight (8/9), after the server maintenance, when I started the game with facebook acount I LOST ALL MY PROGRESS!!! The game simply starts again, like first time played,
I lost all!! Eddies, 4 stars talismans, 4 stars characters lv 80. Almost 400k gold, 150 ironites!
I'm very disapointed!
I'v bought a starter pack and I will start a complaining at Apple Store.
Hope to have my progress back soon.
Thanks.

st33v3
08-10-2016, 09:38 PM
I didn't lost my caracters and talisman, but all the levels have been resetted...

I have to do every battle again from the beginning of Ailing Kingdom in normal mode.

Kingdoms of the sand, Battlefield and Underworld are now locked (they were done in madness mode) :/

Sucks...

blackhearts36
08-12-2016, 03:45 PM
I also lost all progress as well my profile was lv 50 had a carriage rider Eddie lv 80 had all skill max

Bob.A.Smith-6226
08-12-2016, 03:54 PM
All my characters still there. My Player Level still there. I did one special in Kingdom of sands and all the rest of the world locked again?

Pat-8186
08-12-2016, 09:50 PM
I lost some progress. Certain node had their completion wiped. A battle will be listed as new, and the next one is locked, but the locked ones still has 3 gold skull completion. On Sands, Battlefield and Underworld. I can open Madness and normal, but Hard is locked.

Calin
08-12-2016, 09:58 PM
All my characters still there. My Player Level still there. I did one special in Kingdom of sands and all the rest of the world locked again?

I've mentioned this in another thread (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?784-Welcome-to-the-Time-Rift-Time-Rift-Update-August-11-live-on-Android)

Delete and reinstall the game, then login again with your account (this will restore your progress) and close the game. Do not attempt to play again. Wait until the DEV team manages to fix the issue.

I hope this will solve your progress issue.

woodol
08-16-2016, 07:13 AM
4 days after and ? Same pb