PDA

View Full Version : Guys please calm down!!!!!!

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 12:56 AM
I've read a lot of comments regarding Sands of Time and Drop Rates.

Let's be logic for one second.

First of all, you can't tell the drop rates have been "drastically" nerfed only 1 hour into this "update". I got more since the update than yesterday... as in, the entire day, yesterday.

Edit: Actually I might have gotten them a few moments earlier, but still. We can't confirm they changed. Sorry about that.

Now, about Sands of Time. This is no time to make a change like this, we know it and the devs know it. If they change this, with all the problems the game has right now, it would be an invitation for a lot of players to leave the game. This has to be a mistake, we've seen that the level up screen has been bugged since forever. This most likely is tied to that.

Can we please give the dev team some time to address this before everyone panics???

PLEASE, LETS BE RESONABLE!!!!

EDIT: Some of you are having problems with what's known as "facebook login problem"... You can panic all you want. Although Devs stated that this was going to be fixed with the next update. Remember, this was not THE update.

LAST EDIT

OK, I WAS WRONG!!! EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!! LOL

No, for real. Let's keep enjoying the game.

aur0ra85
08-10-2016, 12:59 AM
Omg panic world ending omg!!!!!!1111!!!!!!

Btw looks like legit nerfs. :/

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Omg panic world ending omg!!!!!!1111!!!!!!

Btw looks like legit nerfs. :/

Legit as in a DEV confirmed the nerfs?

aur0ra85
08-10-2016, 01:03 AM
No as in its reproducible. :/
:'(

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 01:05 AM
What?

Let's wait till we get a confirmation. As I said, if the Sands of Time change is for real, a lot of people will stop playing/request refunds.

Regarding drop rates, we should wait until the new feature is available.

Watchers
08-10-2016, 10:41 AM
I think I'm most upset at the name nerf for Axis Comman -- I mean Corrupted General.

Dutch
08-10-2016, 10:45 AM
I think I'm most upset at the name nerf for Axis Comman -- I mean Corrupted General.

PC gone mad once again

Jennie-5128
08-10-2016, 11:04 AM
But I'm playing on my phone not my PC....

* innocent expression *

Dutch
08-10-2016, 11:12 AM
so secret locations now drop 10 ironite which is nice but i hope they havent lowered and rare souls and skill chard rates, i havent had a skill dropped on me for over a week now

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 12:26 PM
I guess that Corrupted General is a lot more "politically correct" :P

Jennie-5128
08-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Maybe there have been complaints from Germany? It's not so much "political correctness" there; they have REALLY strict laws about depiction of the nazis over there, for pretty good reasons.

I get a bit shirty when people complain about PC, because what that usually means is "wah, I'm upset because I'm being asked to consider other people's feelings".

Dutch
08-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Maybe there have been complaints from Germany? It's not so much "political correctness" there; they have REALLY strict laws about depiction of the nazis over there, for pretty good reasons.

I get a bit shirty when people complain about PC, because what that usually means is "wah, I'm upset because I'm being asked to consider other people's feelings".

very true, however, i still have an Axis Bomber Boy......

Jennie-5128
08-10-2016, 12:49 PM
Maybe it's nothing to do with ANY of the theories advanced so far - maybe it's down to something like character count for design reasons? "Corrupt" & "General" are words of very similar length; "axis" is very short & "commander" is quite long?

... I notice that Gonzo's "calm down and stop speculating with no information" thread has now turned into almost entirely speculation without information and I blame myself for that.

Sorry Gonzo.

* bats eyelashes *

You'll forgive me, right?

MuadDib-7367
08-10-2016, 12:59 PM
very true, however, i still have an Axis Bomber Boy......

Axis Commander always looked Italian to me ;)

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Hahahaha... You are OK. We can even say that my no speculation was in fact speculation...

Speculinception (?)

And you are right, I lived in Germany for a while and now my sister is studying there. Nazi history/depiction is a huge Taboo over there, as you say, for pretty good reasons.
Funny thing, my syster (half sister actually) was born in Israel, she pretty much does whatever she wants there. :P

They are the nicest people, nothing like us, south americans, but yet super warm and welcoming people.

I'd love to see him rocking an Italian Mustache LOL

Dutch
08-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Hahahaha... You are OK. We can even say that my no speculation was in fact speculation...

Speculinception (?)

And you are right, I lived in Germany for a while and now my sister is studying there. Nazi history/depiction is a huge Taboo over there, as you say, for pretty good reasons.
Fun fact, my syster (half sister actually) was born in Israel, she pretty much does whatever she wants there. :P

They are the nicest people, nothing like us, south americans, but yet super warm and welcoming people.

I like South Americans, they are lovely people, as far as your comment goes re Germany, nicest and super warm, you sure you been to germany and wasnt in Holland by any chance :-)

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 01:10 PM
I mean, they are nice and warm in their own way. I lived in Munich and stayed with my sister in a small town called Passau. She got a scholarship to study there.

Pretty much everyone beetwen 20 and 35 has visited my country, Argentina, and they are fascinated with the culture. You know, we hug and kiss a lot, very passional and all that. I guess what I'm trying to say is that they know that they can be cold as hell (I always love that phrase :P), they are aware of that and try to change it. It's like younger generations don't have a lot in common with previous ones, at least in the big cities.

I've been to The Netherlands a few times... We got ourselves a Queen there, buddy LOL.

That's called demographic conquest hahahahahahahahahaha

Dutch
08-10-2016, 01:11 PM
I mean, they are nice and warm in their own way. I lived in Munich and stayed with my sister in a small town called Passau. She got a scholarship to study there.

Pretty much everyone beetwen 20 and 35 has visited my country, Argentina, and they are fascinated with the culture. You know, we hug and kiss a lot, very passional and all that. I guess what I'm trying to say is that they know that they can be cold as hell (I always love that phrase :P), they are aware of that and try to change it. It's like younger generations don't have a lot in common with previous ones, at least in the big cities.

I've been to The Netherlands a few times... We got ourselves a Queen there, buddy LOL.

That's called demographic conquest hahahahahahahahahaha

haha and she aint bad looking either

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 01:26 PM
I think he could've done better :P

Dutch
08-10-2016, 01:29 PM
I think he could've done better :P

lol the dudes got ginger hair lol :-)

Flann
08-10-2016, 01:38 PM
I love how this thread went from nerfed updates to the pcness of Nazi Germany. And for the record, the DEVS have confirmed all the nerfs.

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Yes... I edited the post yesterday after they confirmed the changes...

Regarding all the off topic I have only one thing to say

LOL

Dutch
08-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Well hopefully when Canada wakes up we get an official response to our vented anger issues

BillLion
08-10-2016, 02:11 PM
I've already got the pass to vent since I'm locked out of most content!

Watchers
08-10-2016, 03:11 PM
I love how this thread went from nerfed updates to the pcness of Nazi Germany. And for the record, the DEVS have confirmed all the nerfs.

I guess I shouldn't have brought up the name, lol.

Still, it's the only thing that truly irks me with this update.

Jennie-5128
08-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Ohhhh Celebrity Deathmatch! <3

One of my best mates has lived in the UK for a long time but is originally from Nuremburg, so that's where I picked up the bits of knowledge about German culture.

FWIW I think Axis Commander sounds way cooler than Corrupt General too, and with all the other Axis characters staying Axis I genuinely think my word length theory is more likely. I've done the odd bit of design, and it's the sort of thing that seems like a good idea when you're only considering the aesthetics of the words not how it will come across.

Anyway, speaking of how things look, I'm off back out to have the Newborn of Light make wanker signs at me...

Stormseye
08-10-2016, 03:23 PM
so secret locations now drop 10 ironite which is nice but i hope they havent lowered and rare souls and skill chard rates, i havent had a skill dropped on me for over a week now
I did all 8 of my available Secret Locations last night and didnt get any extra Ironite. I am pretty sure I patched before I played too. Guess I will check tonight around 8pm when they reset for me.

Dutch
08-10-2016, 03:24 PM
I did all 8 of my available Secret Locations last night and didnt get any extra Ironite. I am pretty sure I patched before I played too. Guess I will check tonight around 8pm when they reset for me.

Ailing kingdom gave me 5 and underworld 10

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Underworld Madness gave me 25 and a Rare Soul!!!!!!!

A 3* Sentinel Allied Soldier... FML

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Just did Normal Underworld bonus stage with no ironite rewarded.

Bryan-3528
08-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Just did Normal Underworld bonus stage with no ironite rewarded.

I just did Kindom of the Sands hard and got zero ironite, madness and got 2 ironite. Then I did Battlefield normal and got zero, hard and got 10 ironite. So there must be some scaling on the difficulty and such as to if and when they award ironite on the hidden secret world locations.

I wasnt paying attention when I did the Ailing Kingdom ones...too distracted by the thoughts of the Newborn of Light making wanker signs at all of us :eek:

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 04:05 PM
I think its random, i just did battlefieldand normal and only got 1, did madness ailing kingdom and got 0 and did hard ailing kingdom and got 5 from the quest reward and another 5 from the golden chest

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 04:20 PM
I think it's random whether you get them or not, although they don't seem to be set amounts. I remember getting 5 or 10 from a bunch of them and none from others.

Maybe if someone finishes Underworld Madness secret location we can confirm this.

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 04:28 PM

LOL! I agree!