PDA

View Full Version : August 9 Server Update - Bug Reports - no conversation please

Matt_LOTB
08-10-2016, 01:31 AM
Hey hey - see something new or wacky as a result of our server update this afternoon? Please post your report here and we'll look into it.

Cheers,
-M

Please only report NEW bugs since the August 9th server update

Qed
08-10-2016, 01:33 AM
Sand of time bug, down to 80 from over 100 for me and same for many others as you can read in other posts.

Mod Note: please see Matt's post of what was included in this server update (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?760-Server-Update-August-9-2016&p=4513&viewfull=1#post4513)

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 01:34 AM
Some of us had our Trooper Reward unlocked but attempt to purchase ends up with failed message.

HeadlessHammerhead
08-10-2016, 01:39 AM
Hey hey - see something new or wacky as a result of our server update this afternoon? Please post your report here and we'll look into it.

Cheers,
-M

Mummy Eddie's finishing move in Shadows in the Valley turns the game into "cinema mode" with black bars on top and bottom of screen, and hides all buttons (although they can still be pressed blindly).

Also, I now have a 2* pharaoh sand spirit locked and crowned champion that I can't unlock to sell or uncrown...

Kraznoff
08-10-2016, 01:41 AM
I have both issues. Lost 25 sands of time and trooper rewards unlocked but not purchaseable. The rewards I tried were already purchased this week. When I have enough points I'll try to buy the gunner soul, which was locked but not purchased this week.

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 03:08 AM
I now get a freeze every time my Mummy Eddie uses his fury. I have to constantly restart game now. more bugs than before.

slashlib
08-10-2016, 05:47 AM
Talisman power-ups are now not powering up as much as they should.
Plus the amount powered up differs if you go back out of My Team and then back into My Team.

Seriously, this is insanely annoying. I'm reluctant to do ANY powering up (of talismans or characters) because of this bug.

Elindor
08-10-2016, 09:13 AM
Mummy Eddie fury bug +1.

Rainmaker Eddie fury bug : the camera don't follow him now. Damage is still applied but we don't see Eddie make his moves, camera stays put on his original location.

Also I don't know if it's related, but for me the stages takes forever to load - longer than before where it was already more than 30s, now it's close to 1 full minute !!! It's very long. And I'm on a GS6, not a low end phone.

XcarecroW
08-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Did you purchase those items previously? IE, should they have remained locked for this week?
Same here, i cant purchase even the souls that werent purchased before maintenance. Tried the regular gun/assassin soul but the same purchase message failed.

Peppoah
08-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Game crashes every time I finish a stage. Says "encountered an error when contacting server. Please try again." The game then has to reload. As of right now it is incredibly frustrating to play. Crashes right when the treasure chest is about to drop.

I have the same problem as Mystophales. Tried to start my iPhone new, but didn't work either. Do you have any help for me?

PerthEddie
08-10-2016, 10:50 AM
I now get a freeze every time my Mummy Eddie uses his fury. I have to constantly restart game now. more bugs than before.

Happened to me as well. I was using a Trooper's Mummy Eddie. Went through the cutscene of the move and then the animation just stuck there

daisu1-4294
08-10-2016, 12:56 PM
I maxed out a speed of light eddie and recently got a new speed of light eddie. When I level that one instead removing the other, it says it is maxed but gives the level up messages. I tried putting eddie in different spots with no change.

They should atleast left the 3 star evo shards in, atleast at secret locations, I been stuck for long time on trying to get magus ones, just when I one off they take them down >_<

They should not reduce cap to 50, unless the implement a counter that allows one to refill they sands completely once and awhile.

Stormseye
08-10-2016, 01:54 PM
The 35% Heal on Disquiet is not working at all. I have tested 50 matches with perfect and non perfect hits and it has yet to trigger. The 35% Block Beneficial Effects trigger is functioning fine though.

ShadowRising
08-10-2016, 06:20 PM
got up this morning started playing.

1 = auto mode was kicking in soon as the battle started , seems a restart has fixed this so far. Edit = jumped back to auto again soon as the battle started.

2 = eddie keeps auto changing to future skill during manual and auto play.

sorry for the double post, did not see this. anyway did not have this problem until the update.

Kardas
08-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Not sure if this has occurred to other people before the update, but I'm getting game freezes with the Assassin Troll once he uses his Power Ability.
It happened on The Prisoner Underworld Hard, but I reckon it's with all Assassin Trolls

Flann
08-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Not sure yet, but rewards seem to have dropped significantly for completing missions.

Not only have they dropped, its become dyslexic. This is representative of 80% of my drops since the update. And more than 1 separate items only 5-10%. No triples or 3*ANYTHING. This was from Chains of Misery, Underworld, Madness. I can understand nerf'n the drop rates. But please fix where items are supposed drop.

SymboliC
08-11-2016, 01:44 AM
Hi, this is my first post and this update made me concerned and want to post here, though feel free to redirect me if this is not the right place for this.

At first, the game was crashing every time it tried to update. Eventually after some restarting it did go through. However, I can't continue through World 3 anymore. Every time I load any fight from that world it just stays there on the loading screen with the spinning circle.

I'm still able to play any other stages or worlds prior to World 3. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am afraid of uninstalling/reinstalling since I've had terrible experiences with losing progress in other games, though I am synced with my FB account.

Flann
08-11-2016, 01:52 AM
Hi, this is my first post and this update made me concerned and want to post here, though feel free to redirect me if this is not the right place for this.

At first, the game was crashing every time it tried to update. Eventually after some restarting it did go through. However, I can't continue through World 3 anymore. Every time I load any fight from that world it just stays there on the loading screen with the spinning circle.

I'm still able to play any other stages or worlds prior to World 3. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am afraid of uninstalling/reinstalling since I've had terrible experiences with losing progress in other games, though I am synced with my FB account.

You will not lose you progress by uninstalling and reinstallingthe game. It's server based that's why there are a few issues.

Trystangst
08-11-2016, 01:58 AM
Not sure if this has occurred to other people before the update, but I'm getting game freezes with the Assassin Troll once he uses his Power Ability.
It happened on The Prisoner Underworld Hard, but I reckon it's with all Assassin Trolls

Are you using Reflect? He can steal Buffs. And if you have Reflect on your other characters....bam Reflect bug. Only time it's frozen on me with that blasted Troll.

talpuz
08-11-2016, 02:19 AM
So, after 5 unsuccessful attempts at going through the 2 magus children of the damned in "number of the beast" madness (for 5 times, they activated their skill right before I killed them - 5 times - so the game crashed and I had to start all over again), I finally get to the beast, and as he bends over in his second form, this happens.

Screen stuck like this. At some point I tried to exit, and then it gave a server error and restarted the game.

I don't know if it's an effect of the latest update, but it's !@#$%^ annoying!!!!

AmBush-UK
08-11-2016, 01:41 PM
So... new bug regarding trooper store.

Items show as available, but when trying to purchase it says "purchase failed". I have attached a video. I have enough points for the skill shard.
I've tried exiting the game, clearing cache, and still the problem persists.

https://youtu.be/UYxkwwSk6BY

Having the same issue when trying to purchase rare souls, havnt tried any other items, Have tried Clearing etc too :mad:

Hypnos
08-11-2016, 02:35 PM
during Rainmaker Eddie's fury the camera stays on his allies instead of on eddie performing his fury*

*working fine now

slauki
08-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Till the update, i could play the game without any crashes, since then i got the followng problems:

1. the game crashes several times in different locations (mostly on underworld madness). can't find a pattern so far.
2. sometimes i cannot swich between the different eddies.
3. i played about 350 rounds on underworld madness/hard, and i didn't get one single 3* evolution shard. i think they don't drop there anymore. it's very unlikely, but possible, that this is bad luck, but i doubt it. it's not possible to evolve the characters till the time-dungeons arrive, this was a very bad move i think

i got also one other thing that might be a bug, but this is an old one:

the default eddi can heal, but this scales with magic, which is more than useless, because he is a warrior. i like him very much but this is a logical fault in my opnion.

i stated before that i dislike the sand of time cap it's too low, but that's not a bug.

i really enjoyed the game for 4 weeks now, i think it has got big potential but atm it is almost unplayable. i can only grind with the troopers and hope, that the level won't crash. i hope the new update will fix some of the things we metioned.

Skullkap
08-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Yes, my game does not keep any gold accumulated through farming, or daily prizes etc. it also does not keep any upgrade features I make to my characters.... ex... I play a round and win gold, it does not get added, I spend the 2400 default gold I have, and it works. I get out of game and go restart game, and I am back to 2400 with no upgrades applied, this has been since upgrade, and it is very frustrating

Cheers,
-M

Lamia
08-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Please only report NEW bugs since the August 9th server update

This thread is so the game team can quickly scan for new issues, so they can hop on the bugs right away as opposed to waiting for myself or the support team to relay back the information to the game team.

If your bug existed before August 9th, don't post it here.

Please keep conversation to a minimum.

If you do not have useful info to add to a bug report, your comment will be deleted or moved to compilation of reported bugs (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?185-Compilation-of-Reported-Bugs).

Let's keep this clean and tidy for the devs.

zamasu
08-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Void Shield looks like it is not working. It doesn't reflect any damage
Edit: it works occasionally

Radar
08-12-2016, 09:40 AM
The game crashes every few games (I did not before the patch). I cannot access to some levels I have cleared (for instance Underworld hard - The location is not yet unlocked), while I can gte to the second location.

12lisa
08-12-2016, 09:55 AM
I canīt login anymore. It first says Failed, then opens Facebook. I login with my information, then Facebook closes, loads to 75% and then says An error occured, please restart the game. If I restart, it says logged in as 12lisa and is stuck. Any advice? Yesterday worked perfectly fine and actually really stable, aside from 3* not dropping anymore (annoying, but well, I donīt have a single 1* or 2* character anymore and evolved two more characters to 4* :P). Update: Tried deinstalling and reinstalling, resulting in me being locked out of my account completely. It now says while opening it up directly after reinstalling that it could not log in, then downloads the content and then displays the message An error occured and so on. I hope you can fix it soon.

Olevipoeg
08-12-2016, 10:02 AM
Using some troopers in battle will crash the game. Maybe some kind of version conflict between user servers.

AmBush-UK
08-12-2016, 10:33 AM
Bug on A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH
https://youtu.be/3g5LoVHu_jg

Actually its two bugs The UNDEAD ALLIED SOLDIER is level 60618

ironmaiden84
08-12-2016, 11:08 AM
Since about 3 hours I can't login anymore.

Or I can login but there is some Server issue so the game is stuck on loading screen and error message appears.

ironmaiden84
08-12-2016, 11:14 AM
In Battlefield madness the level "out of the fire" which I had finished with 3 golden Eddies is now displayed as "new" and all 3 Eddies are gone.
In Kingdom of the Sands normal the level "Deathcall" which I had finished with 3 golden Eddies is now displayed as "new" and all 3 Eddies are gone. -> Kingdom of the Sands hard is locked and was finished also complete with 3 golden Eddies in each level.

Madness "normal" is unlocked but hard is available and finished completely.

Now it's getting really fucked up and close to quit playing!

Dutch
08-12-2016, 11:17 AM
i just had that with a secret location in ailing, but has since returned to 38, so try play that map and see if it returns back to normal

Exploit
08-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Constantly get "An error has occurred. Please try again later. Invalid" when starting the game. Get server connection errors constantly after clearing a level and then have to start over. Talismans mysteriously downgrading two or three levels.

I love this game but it's basically unplayable at the moment. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if that would fix some of these issues but no luck.

Jennie-5128
08-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Constantly get "An error has occurred. Please try again later. Invalid" when starting the game.
Me too. Since applying the update the game will not load at all

Flann
08-12-2016, 01:56 PM
You name it, I have it. Server connection errors, log in errors, Trooper store lock outs, mission cleared resets, loss of unused rare souls ect. The latest one was a server connection error at the end of the secret level in Underworld-madness. Only to log back in to find it's locked for 5 days. I do love the glass ceiling you all have installed by putting the 3* evo shards in a place you need a 5* toon to get to. Way to go.

woodol
08-12-2016, 02:06 PM
me too : Constantly get "An error has occurred. Please try again later. Invalid" when starting the game. Get server connection errors constantly after clearing a level and then have to start over. Talismans mysteriously downgrading two or three levels.

I love this game but it's basically unplayable at the moment. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if that would fix some of these issues but no luck.

ironmaiden84
08-12-2016, 02:27 PM
One more bug... when I tried to upgrade some talisman (5* up to level 49) I sold some stuff to have enough money to upgrade it fully to 50... but hey, then it's back down to 43. But all the money and stuff I've used to upgrade it is gone. Thanks for that!

BlackshirtOgre
08-12-2016, 02:41 PM
I am having the login issue as well. Also, previously, when leveling up characters and talismans to next level or max level the changes revert back to the original percentages but the gold spent is gone as well.

BlackshirtOgre
08-12-2016, 02:48 PM
You name it, I have it. Server connection errors, log in errors, Trooper store lock outs, mission cleared resets, loss of unused rare souls ect. The latest one was a server connection error at the end of the secret level in Underworld-madness. Only to log back in to find it's locked for 5 days. I do love the glass ceiling you all have installed by putting the 3* evo shards in a place you need a 5* toon to get to. Way to go.

Haha! I haven't been complaining and have been trying to stay positive BUT the developer's are testing my ability to stay "nice" and "demure".

Gonzo
08-12-2016, 10:16 PM
I just got a pop up saying "new game data available please restart your device".

After this it took forever to load. As soon as I'm able to access the game I see exclamation points in every level, this has happened to me before, right before I got the "Facebook loop" bug a few days back. SOLVED

I have to press the attack button 3 or 4 times before the character does anything. SOLVED
The game is laggy. SOLVED
Character portraits take a long time to load. SOLVED

And yeah... most of the characters fail to hit (damage) sometimes. STILL HAPPENS SOMETIMES

Kaijester
08-13-2016, 12:33 AM
Secret locations timer seems to be off? Completed 4 secret locations in a row and found that all of them shared the same countdown.

talpuz
08-13-2016, 12:47 AM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think they changed the mechanics of secret locations so that time 0 is always at "rollover" hour (5pm where I am).

That's way better, because this way you don't waste any time by not doing the secret location as soon as it's available.

Kaijester
08-13-2016, 01:26 AM
Demon Dog occassionally hit for no damage, only on certain target at certain hp.

killerman582
08-13-2016, 02:01 AM
Carriage Rider Eddie (Magus Type)
his Torch (3 PWR) ability sometimes does no damage or does not heal
this occurs very often since the last update.

jpmusic
08-13-2016, 05:39 AM
Don't know if someone has already noticed, but when enemies get taunted by an enemy, the circles that indicate when to touch the screen disappear, making it almost impossible to get a Perfect hit.

gor
08-13-2016, 04:12 PM
Some sound effects sound like they're sped up (corrupted General now sounds like Alvin the Chipmunk, also the clash of the reflective shield).

Failed to purchase message when trying to buy skill shard using trooper points.

Some times an orange screen hides part of the execution of a special skill.

Some level progress in the pyramid got wiped out after the last update.

Sometimes game gets stuck in the loading screen before a level and keeps loading forever until I force shut it and restart the game.

All post August 9 bugs

Gonzo
08-14-2016, 12:08 AM
Still unable to buy weekly rare souls... I was able to buy them using magic.... SOLVED

Elindor
08-14-2016, 12:19 AM
Locked at loading screen since updating the game.

Kaijester
08-14-2016, 12:34 AM
Still unable to buy weekly rare souls...

For me:
Assassin/gunner rare soul remain locked
sentinel/warrior/magus rare soul bought after a few attempt of failed purchase
skill shard remain failed purchase after several attempts

Update:

Re-login and assassin/gunner rare soul
became unlocked and purchased successfully
Sentinel/warrior/magus/skill shard unlocked but always failed purchase

Vaseodin
08-14-2016, 03:20 AM
For me:

Update:

by re-login do you mean uninstall the game and sign back in? I'm so scared to do that and lose all of my data. l have tried clearing cache and exiting game but still cannot purchase skill shard. it's been about 2 weeks now. 10k trooper points and nothing to spend it on but regular assassin/gunner souls.

jpmusic
08-14-2016, 05:22 AM
For me:

Update:

Same here, unable to buy anything with Trooper badges since this week's server update.

XcarecroW
08-14-2016, 04:50 PM
'Combust' final attack of corrupt general not always show the damage, like 1 of 10 times its shown.

GayDaddyBear
08-14-2016, 06:20 PM
I hate this stupid shit!!!!!
Play the spezial ( purple ) area second time and the game crashed ( no damn server conection ) and i got nothing!!!!
I think it is time for us to get some extra money or something to say sorry for this shit!!! How hard could it be to make a working game!!! This is awesome shit what we got here!!!
Damn!!!

Trystangst
08-14-2016, 09:33 PM
Talisman upgrades.
At first I thought it was just incorrectly applying bonus exp like the unit exp shards do, but that's not it.

I took a 4* level 1 Green talisman and fed it 1 4* green exp rune. Went to level 19.
I took a 4* level 1 Green talisman and fed it 2 4* blue exp runes. It went to 14 and then 22.

If it was bonus exp, the first should have reverted, but not the second.

I restarted the game and the first went from 19 to 14. The second went from 22 to 18.
18 makes no sense. 1 Blue talisman was 14. Two was 22.

It's just started since the patch/update too.

PsychoEddie
08-15-2016, 04:46 AM
My past temporal shard reward abilites have been removed....they are locked out. I can only use future abilites now.

EdwardTH
08-15-2016, 09:10 AM
Since beta even though I've used the 'past temporal shard' my past skills are locked (into battles I could use past skills until yesterday, from today I can't anymore) so I can't upgrade my skills using skill shards.. here's some screenshoot:

https://s3.postimg.org/67cblkjr3/Screenshot_2016_08_15_11_04_26.png (https://postimg.org/image/67cblkjr3/) https://s4.postimg.org/tbrgmn9ft/Screenshot_2016_08_15_11_05_55.png (https://postimg.org/image/tbrgmn9ft/)

Fudjo
08-15-2016, 01:31 PM
Unable to play the game at all since the afternoon of Friday, August 12. I get past the start up screen and the "Start" button, but then the game is stuck loading the Cosmos, with the Eddie circle icon just spinning.

Kaijester
08-15-2016, 01:35 PM
by re-login do you mean uninstall the game and sign back in? I'm so scared to do that and lose all of my data. l have tried clearing cache and exiting game but still cannot purchase skill shard. it's been about 2 weeks now. 10k trooper points and nothing to spend it on but regular assassin/gunner souls.

Sorry missed your message. I meant close app and open again without deleting anything. The failed purchase might occur but it worked after a few attempts.

jpmusic
08-15-2016, 05:15 PM
New bug detected: if you use a Children of the Damned (Warrior) and kill the last enemy (any wave) with him you get stuck when you reach the next wave. Interface disappears, auto-play doesn't work and you have to exit the mission.

osogaru
08-16-2016, 11:03 AM
I post it again here :
update downloaded this morning (IOS IPAD)
- crash every 2/3 battles at the start, 10 troopers lost today (sorry)... (the problem occur in secret missions & classic battles)...
- New (for me) Problems with Eddie classic & Carriage Rider : some hits doesn't do any damages even perfect ones.
- blue allied soldier shield doesn't activate sometimes
it's worse now than before

Radar
08-16-2016, 07:56 PM
2 new bugs : pharaoh dog king now looks like regular pharaoh dog, the wings still cast shadows but are gone.
In some battles (Underworld Hard - circle of fire) : characters sometimes no longer do damage, actions no longer heal, even in auto mode and without being blinded. Such levels cannot be completed

Trystangst
08-17-2016, 01:05 AM
Soldier Eddie heal doesn't always heal.
Children of the Damned attack doesn't always do damage. Heck every unit I've used sometimes doesn't do damage (just had Magus Allied Soldier do no damage on a perfect hit).

Why does every patch bring NEW bugs?

Kaijester
08-17-2016, 01:13 AM
Soldier Eddie heal doesn't always heal.
Children of the Damned attack doesn't always do damage. Heck every unit I've used sometimes doesn't do damage (just had Magus Allied Soldier do no damage on a perfect hit).

Why does every patch bring NEW bugs?

I have encountered the same issues for Soldier Eddie and non hitting, but I noticed it happen only when they are under "lower accuracy" and/or another red icon status. Therefore, I will like to ask the Devs if these are intented effects?

Trystangst
08-17-2016, 01:35 AM
I have encountered the same issues for Soldier Eddie and non hitting, but I noticed it happen only when they are under "lower accuracy" and/or another red icon status. Therefore, I will like to ask the Devs if these are intented effects?

Shouldn't, at least according to skill description. Lower Accuracy means means less chance of skill firing off (anything that has a % chance to proc), and blind makes you miss unless perfect. Neither of those would explain this - it's not a miss, it just doesn't do any damage.

Coletrain
08-17-2016, 02:35 AM
2 new bugs : pharaoh dog king now looks like regular pharaoh dog, the wings still cast shadows but are gone.
In some battles (Underworld Hard - circle of fire) : characters sometimes no longer do damage, actions no longer heal, even in auto mode and without being blinded. Such levels cannot be completed

Same thing happened to me just now in Underworld Hard - Shadows of the Valley. Boss wave, 2 enemies down, suddenly no party member was able to hit, heal, or do anything else.

NextFrank-2321
08-17-2016, 04:19 PM
Not sure if you already had this reported, but I have recieved notifications that a secret location is available, but none are. May relate to the fact that sometimes some levels (most recently the Sands) display a red-circled exclamation point, as if there were something to see... Android M, Galaxy S5...

Dutch
08-17-2016, 04:35 PM
Yeah I had the same, if you click on all secret locations the exclamation marks will disappear

dEaF TO LiGhT
08-17-2016, 05:08 PM
Lost a skill shard upgrade on my Soldier Eddie. I had him maxed out before this upgrade. Also, it skips Level 4.

gor
08-17-2016, 06:13 PM
Upgrading talismans to a higher level of stars results in a bug that makes the upgraded talisman's level appear as 1/0 instead of 1/40 (for a four star talisman for example). This persists until the game is restarted.

NextFrank-2321
08-17-2016, 11:19 PM
New bug #1: New dialog box opens up (not the ad we've been seeing, a scollable text frame), appaently announcing Time Rift is available, but it isnt.
#2: Can no longer exit game by backing out. Have to use Recent Apps & force kill.
Good hunting!

NextFrank-2321
08-18-2016, 12:18 AM
Both my bugs cleared by restart (or time passig)

Olevipoeg
08-18-2016, 10:44 AM
Pharaoh sun spirit attack timing is not working. It is always late. Perfect hit is nearly impossible to achieve.

Kaijester
08-18-2016, 02:49 PM
Pharaoh sun spirit attack timing is not working. It is always late. Perfect hit is nearly impossible to achieve.

I have the same problem with Assassin Possessed Mine, always late or early...

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 02:50 PM
I have the same problem with Assassin Possessed Mine, always late or early...

I've got that, but it is possible to hit perfect with it, it's just the timing is different. You've got to tap about half a second after hitting the attack button.

Nekroliun
08-18-2016, 02:53 PM
Cant buy skill shards or souls with trooper points, been like this since yesterday.

Dutch
08-18-2016, 02:54 PM
same here for me since last week

Archer804
08-22-2016, 05:50 PM
We have noticed a significantly higher game crash/bomb out/disconnect rate at night say 8-11p EST US and much less crashes and disconnects during day time play.

Anyone else notice this difference in play time and crash/disconnect frequency?

During past 3 days playing during day saw 1 crash/disconnect per 7-8 fights

During last Saturday and Sunday night (~8-11p EST US) could barely play 2-3 fight before crashing to IPAD icon desktop and having to re-load program in all cases losing borrowed trooper and sandglass play points.

My IT days tell me maybe this is a server end issue around handling load and maybe very short timeout setting....seems logical as most crashes happen while the spinner is lagging and loading a fight.

Playing on IPAD 4 128k device.

Legacy Team Support: Have you noticed capacity, high traffic handling or server end issues particularly at night that may be attributing significantly to user disconnects and crashing at a high rate?

Thanks,
Archer804

Schadenfreud-0217
08-24-2016, 10:47 AM
Here's a list of bugs I found (I'm not sure if some of them are intended or not):

Child of the Damned (Gunner)'s Heal Shield (from Golden Stare) ability reduces incoming damage (not mentioned in the tooltip).
Interaction between Allied Soldier (Magus)'s Reflect All and Heal Shield is bugged - only the first applied effect triggers - e.x. you cast Reflect All and then Golden Stare, you'll only reflect damage and not heal.
Freeze Augment (from the Freezing Talisman 3 set bonus) freezes all enemies when it procs on Soulless Demon (Assassin). Haven't tested it on other AoE attackers, but I assume it would yield the same result.
Buying Skill Shards/Rare Souls with trooper badges - after re-entering the store there's no chains overlay and I'm able to click purchase which results in an error if the lock hasn't passed yet.
Using Carriage Rider Eddie (Magus)'s Black Embrace (Fury) ability on The Beast causes him to not reincarnate after the 1st kill.

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 01:52 AM
Marks seems to be healing enemies instead of doing damage on perfect hits again. I think this was solved but now it's back.

True Damage will always heal the enemy, physical damage has a 50/50% aprox of damaging or healing. I've tried it using only a few characters.

Nekroliun
08-25-2016, 02:08 AM
I dont know if this was mentioned but today when doing sentinel dung stage X i encountered a strange but harmless bug, i was about to attack with the nomad using my basic but then the nomad's skill set turned into the sentinel newborn of light's skill set, like he had the skills of the sentinel newborn of light, would provide pics but i was too amazed and tryed to use the ability, thinking i would get titan shield on the nomad, what i found wierd is that the ability actually only took 4 (i think) energy to use but the effect of whatever the nomad's ability is called happened, so I dealt aoe dmg and vanished eddie for 4 energy

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 02:29 AM
Yeah, that has happened to me some times. It's not only in this dungeons, it can happen in regular levels too.

It's only visual, your character will still perform the regular attack or abilitiy depending what you choose.

glup40
09-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Hello, just spotted that Allied soldier Reflect All ability is not visualized when applied in today Time Rift. It is working fine and doing what's supposed to do, but no visual effect is seen.