PDA

View Full Version : Blue 3* evo shards

Strutz
08-10-2016, 02:35 AM
Need some help finding them. Have tons of every other color, but can't seem to lock onto a location for blue 3* evo shards, and runes. I pretty much just stay in underworld nightmare unless doing secret locations, is there a place with good drop for these? Thanks in advance...

Dank Brew
08-10-2016, 05:27 AM
You just have to click "drop items" when you have the quest selected before going to the team selection. It's a big list so it takes forever to find what you need. I've been stuck at 5/6 rainbow Evo shards for days now. Need to evolve my soldier eddie to 4*

Strutz
08-10-2016, 12:58 PM
I have found the drop list to be completely unhelpful! I am currently lvl 63 so have played a few rounds. Drops seem to be completely random, but for some reason blue Evos seem to drop the least for me, and wondering if it's because I spend all my time in nightmare underworld, do different worlds have higher drop percentage for different colors? Pyramid seems to be the place with highest blue drops, but even on nightmare 3* drops are very rare. Any suggestions??

Dutch
08-10-2016, 01:00 PM
I have found the drop list to be completely unhelpful! I am currently lvl 63 so have played a few rounds. Drops seem to be completely random, but for some reason blue Evos seem to drop the least for me, and wondering if it's because I spend all my time in nightmare underworld, do different worlds have higher drop percentage for different colors? Pyramid seems to be the place with highest blue drops, but even on nightmare 3* drops are very rare. Any suggestions??

i found Toys of Death battlefield madness to have the highest drop rates for these but its all irrelevant now as they dont drop any longer since last nights update

daisu1-4294
08-10-2016, 01:01 PM
They took shards out now, but toys of death madness battlefield was were I was getting some, I get like 1 to every 6 rainbow ones I get. Their event is now the only place to get them now, an event not in game yet -_-

Strutz
08-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Oh lol, I guess I need to read patch notes! Thanks

Strutz
08-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Did they give an etA for the update with the new missions for evo's?

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Not yet, although all this changes seem to point towards "very very soon". I hope that's the case.

Dutch
08-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Did they give an etA for the update with the new missions for evo's?

not yet but should be soon hopefully