PDA

View Full Version : the beast?

Dank Brew
08-10-2016, 05:14 AM
Hey... still stuck at 3* team due to no evolution shard drops... meaning I'm still weak. Having trouble with the beast - how many times does he heal himself? I've got to 3x and then he kills me.
it's odd because on character stats it says nothing about him having a heal skill... is this a glitch or is he supposed to heal himself?

MetalCheese
08-10-2016, 05:31 AM
Technically he only heals twice. You have to take down his health 3 times, however. I don't know why it doesn't show in the stats, but he's the final boss right now, so he has to be really tough. He starts as a Warrior, then becomes a Sentinel and then an Assassin type enemy. He has the most health as a Sentinel and the mot damage as an Assassin. Is your soldier Eddie at 3*? Because I would recommend getting him to at least 3* and beefing up his talismans. Use his Roulette skill every turn to constantly heal your team. Just before the Beast becomes an assassin type, use his Acrid Smoke power ability so that Soldier Eddie's health can't reach 0. Also try to get some powerful troopers, and use one of them in your fight. That's what I did.

Dank Brew
08-10-2016, 05:47 AM
Yep 3* lvl 60. 3941 hp and 756 att boost from talismans... so he's not bad. Also using a allied solder lvl 60 with a okay talismans. The last battle I used a friends lvl 80 general with ridiculous stats and I still lost lmao. Next I'm trying with a friends lvl 100 soulless demon... I failed with it yesterday but here goes again.

Dank Brew
08-10-2016, 05:47 AM
Thanks for the hints

Dank Brew
08-10-2016, 06:01 AM
I'm destined for failure on this one. It froze twice on rouND 3/5. Battle pops up but there's no attack buttons. Even auto play does nothing. Waste of my best borrowed troops. Guess I'll try again tomorrow...

Dutch
08-10-2016, 06:17 AM
Hey Dank, the blue child is bugged you either have to kill it first or wait for the bubble it uses, to disappear and then kill it

Dank Brew
08-10-2016, 06:25 AM
The blue child hasn't caused me an issue yet. When it actually doesn't freeze before I battle him that is... it freezes before the 1st attack in round 3

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 01:56 PM
Wait wut, when i fought him with my friend's carriage rider he was assasin in his first form then he went sentinel. I read on this forum that he had 3 forms but was surprised to only fight 2

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 01:59 PM
This happened to me once after I finished the game. I got super mad because I could've saved like 40 ironites I spent in revives :P

I don't know if there's like a cleanse effect that prevents him to change class. Either way, every time after that he got the 3 stages as always.

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Imma try again right now, who knows maybe he will get 4 forms, but he isnt that powerfull imo, i was using a 4* carriage rider thou , the hard part imo is reaching him

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Still 3 forms.

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 04:41 PM
I think if you do enough damage while he is kneeling he will die and not have a chance to change forms. Fighting with my mummy he always has 3 forms, but fighting him with the Carriage Rider sometimes I really give it to him and dies permanently in his 1st form.

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 04:45 PM
Maybe , but im pretty sure he is hurtable while hes using the ascension buff

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 04:47 PM
And what i found wierd isnt that 2 forms instead of 3, it was that he started as assasin hen went sentinel and i never saw warrior, but still why complain

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 04:48 PM
And what i found wierd isnt that 2 forms instead of 3, it was that he started as assasin hen went sentinel and i never saw warrior

Dank Brew
08-11-2016, 06:00 AM
Can't even get to him anymore. Freeze at beginning of round 3 every time. Wasted my best borrowed troops again. Kind of pissing me off now

Dank Brew
08-11-2016, 06:00 AM
Round 4 I mean

vgta99
08-11-2016, 07:35 AM
I think if you do enough damage while he is kneeling he will die and not have a chance to change forms. Fighting with my mummy he always has 3 forms, but fighting him with the Carriage Rider sometimes I really give it to him and dies permanently in his 1st form.

You're right! I beat him today with my 4* Soldier Eddie lvl 80, my nomad 5* lvl 100 and my allied bomber 4* lvl 80. I see only he's first form as Assassin (as I read, maybe it's random) and I kill him when he was kneeling.

Dutch
08-11-2016, 07:38 AM
You're right! I beat him today with my 4* Soldier Eddie lvl 80, my nomad 5* lvl 100 and my allied bomber 4* lvl 80. I see only he's first form as Assassin (as I read, maybe it's random) and I kill him when he was kneeling.

Awesome well done man

Enti
08-11-2016, 08:32 PM
I must be extremely lucky then with the beast... First I got rekt, then got my Visions Eddie. Killed the beast in all difficulties with 4* Soldier Eddie, lvl 100 Allied General and a friend's lvl 100 Nomad. When the beast was kneeling I used Visions Eddie's Take skill (50% chance to remove beneficial effect). Once the all stat increase was gone my victory was guaranteed. Too bad I still haven't found Visions' real potential, I'm stuck with Soldier like many of us. Anyway, if you have a massive dmg dealer ally, bring a friend' Vision to the Beast, that's my advice

Nekroliun
08-12-2016, 10:44 PM
I must be extremely lucky then with the beast... First I got rekt, then got my Visions Eddie. Killed the beast in all difficulties with 4* Soldier Eddie, lvl 100 Allied General and a friend's lvl 100 Nomad. When the beast was kneeling I used Visions Eddie's Take skill (50% chance to remove beneficial effect). Once the all stat increase was gone my victory was guaranteed. Too bad I still haven't found Visions' real potential, I'm stuck with Soldier like many of us. Anyway, if you have a massive dmg dealer ally, bring a friend' Vision to the Beast, that's my advice

Same, started as crap but after my first try i usually kill him in his first form.

I dunno why you would want to change from soldier eddie, sure its boring to use the same guy for 7368 years and getting new exdies are always cool but still, hes too op, the only one that could 1v1 him and win would most probably be carriage rider.

Bob.A.Smith-6226
08-12-2016, 11:00 PM
I Chain Knuckled him 4 times then followed up with a Wraithchild Attack. Then my mates took care of mop up.

Dank Brew
08-13-2016, 09:37 PM
It still freezes on round 4. Every single time. Fix this crap it's really pissing me off now

LegoMech
08-14-2016, 10:33 PM
I finally beat him on normal today after over a dozen attempts. in all my previous attempts I was doing great until his third form when he would one-shot me from full health. This time however I borrowed a Trooper level 80 Angel of something (I always mix them up) but it's basic attack has a 25% chance to remove beneficial effects. It could be a coincidence but this time he never healed or changed forms and I was able to kill him right off.

Dank Brew
08-15-2016, 06:47 AM
I finally passed stage 4 and then killed him... finally on hard difficulty lol