PDA

View Full Version : Trooper badge accumulation rules question

Fudjo
08-10-2016, 09:08 AM
When you add a Trooper's champion to your party, you score 25 badges if you complete the mission successfully and 0 badges if you fail the mission. I understand the 0 points, as otherwise players could just start and exit missions to quickly rack up badges without playing the game.

However, what isn't clear to me is whether the Trooper who owns the champion scores 25 or 0 badges if the mission is failed. I've had some missions where the game has crashed (such as the Reflect Shield bug) or I've either gone in over my head or just screwed up and failed the mission. Did the Trooper who owned the champion get 25 or 0 points?

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 09:13 AM
That's easy to find out! Did you receive your 25 points from me today?

Because I accidentally used a lvl 1 ally which I have a Lv88 version, and lost the battle with you as my Champion...lol.

Fudjo
08-10-2016, 09:38 AM
That's easy to find out! Did you receive your 25 points from me today?

Because I accidentally used a lvl 1 ally which I have a Lv88 version, and lost the battle with you as my Champion...lol.

Hahaha! Whoops! :)

Dunno if I didn't get the points - I don't always seem to get a full list of who's gotten points for me. Is there way to see them all? No worries either way. Glad to see you got your account issue sorted out!

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Thanks Fudjo...I think there's no way to see such history. And if it's any clue, I used your Champion like 15mins before you started this thread.

Fudjo
08-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Thanks Fudjo...I think there's no way to see such history. And if it's any clue, I used your Champion like 15mins before you started this thread.

Is your profile pic a cartoon ninja head on a white background? (Trooper names are in white, and the picture has a white background, so I have no idea which Trooper it is...hahaha...)

If that's you, I got 25 points. If not, I probably got 0.

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 10:13 AM

I think you got nil, if it is linked to my Facebook profile photo, it should be a beautiful flower that look like this.

Jennie-5128
08-10-2016, 10:36 AM
I think this will work if two people do it like half an hour before changeover :

- make sure you have used all your troopers except the one of your partner.
- check the number of trooper badges you have and tell each other
- THEN play a level with an underpowered team and report back.

Dutch
08-10-2016, 10:39 AM
I think this will work if two people do it like half an hour before changeover :

- make sure you have used all your troopers except the one of your partner.
- check the number of trooper badges you have and tell each other
- THEN play a level with an underpowered team and report back.

Oh not just a pretty face huh.....

Jennie-5128
08-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Not EVEN a pretty face, Dutch ;)

Dutch
08-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Not EVEN a pretty face, Dutch ;)

Hey now, thats no way to be talking!

Jennie-5128
08-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Lol sorry Dutch, was making a jest.

Anyway, if someone wants to schedule this little experiment with me for later today I started at the lower-power end of my troopers today so I know I have Kaijester, Gonzo & vaseodin not used yet, among others

Olevipoeg
08-10-2016, 11:47 AM
I experimented yesterday with my other account. Lost a battle. Other account still got the badges. I'm trying to freeze game during a battle today.

Jennie-5128
08-10-2016, 12:31 PM
Cool, thanks for that Olevipoeg - it does make sense. I mean it's not your troopers' fault if you lose battles

tex-0775
08-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Great Olevipoeg.

Does anybody know if badges also get delivered if the crash happens when the fight is over, the moment the game tries to update and you get a server error and never gets to the reward screen. Had a couple of crashes like that today, both with and without troopers.

I'm on IOS btw \m/