PDA

View Full Version : Trooper eddie?

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 01:59 PM
Ive been watching the trailers again cuz why not, and now i ask myself, where the hell is trooper eddie? Hes in the gameplay trailer so why not in the game and im pretty sure ive never seen one, not even in the best eddie poles

Dutch
08-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Ive been watching the trailers again cuz why not, and now i ask myself, where the hell is trooper eddie? Hes in the gameplay trailer so why not in the game and im pretty sure ive never seen one, not even in the best eddie poles

he might be up for future release just like Killer Eddie, fingers crossed, although i really would like to see a Clansman Eddie

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Clansman eddie? Is that the one from book of souls?

Dutch
08-10-2016, 02:05 PM
Clansman eddie? Is that the one from book of souls?

No, its one that i dont think excist lol, i just want him as he would make a great looking Eddie

Bryan-3528
08-10-2016, 02:20 PM
... although i really would like to see a Clansman Eddie

HAHA! I bet he would have great PC synergy when used with the Corrupt Commander :)

Dutch
08-10-2016, 02:23 PM
HAHA! I bet he would have great PC synergy when used with the Corrupt Commander :)

LOL, yes, i suppose the Egyptians would have issues with Mummy Eddie...

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 02:30 PM
I would like to see the number of the beast eddie, who knows what theyll call him but as soon as i started underworld and saw him in the mission select screen i thought id get him from wrath, too bad soulless demon existed, he wouldve been a cool eddie to get, maybe even make him a 5* but idk about the class, when i look athim i think he should either be assasin or warrior, prob not assasin cuz we got more than one 5* already

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Or maybe the seventh son of a seventh son as an ally or whatever that eddie is from the album cover

Bryan-3528
08-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Or maybe the seventh son of a seventh son as an ally or whatever that eddie is from the album cover

i was thinking seventh son Eddie would be cool for a future update too. and the book of souls album cover shaman type eddie would be interesting.

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Shaman Eddie would be an amazing Sentinel. I'm still wainting for Piece of Mind Eddie, full on Warrior mode headbutting everyone because of his straight jacket :P

Dutch
08-10-2016, 02:55 PM
An ancient mariner one would be cool, could look like a buccaneer/pirate

Bryan-3528
08-10-2016, 02:58 PM
...I'm still wainting for Piece of Mind Eddie, full on Warrior mode headbutting everyone because of his straight jacket :P

YES!

I was wondering what he could be like, specifically would he have his restraints buckled up so he can't use his arms, or would he have the jacket on but have the restraints broken so he could use his arms.

head butting piece of mind Eddie is DEFINITELY the way to go.

Gonzo wins.

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 03:04 PM
Just imagine his fury move.

Breaking his jacket Hulk style and going berserk on the enemy team!!!!

Priceless!!!!

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Does anyone think of a way they can get brave new world eddie into the game? I mean he aready is in it but hes only in it as the backround pic for the title screen, and cosmos menu. But I seriously want final frontier eddie in it he would make for a great sentinel, but i prefer el dorado eddie more, too bad i dont think there is a way to get the ddie from el dorado into the game.

I agree an ancient mariner would be cool as hell. And maybe give him a crossbow as a weapon and put the albatross around his neck, and for a fury maybe give him something like remove all buffs on your team and deal damage to the enemy team accordingly and the duration of a buff counts as a single buff itself

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 05:13 PM
In the concepts book they drew a few versions of Piece of Mind Eddie. In every one he had an arm broken free from the strait jacket, while the other was still in the sleeve. The Shaman Eddie, fear of the dark eddie, and Virtual XI all looked really cool. Seventh Son was my least favorite of all the concepts. If they release hiim, I hope they don't use the one from the concepts book.

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 05:20 PM
I think they should add A seventh son of a seventh son ally not eddie and if they add a seventh son of a seventh son i think he should be an op assassin cuz Anyone that is a seventh son of a seventh son is supposed to be an op as shit person

OpticSugar
08-10-2016, 05:30 PM
i was thinking seventh son Eddie would be cool for a future update too. and the book of souls album cover shaman type eddie would be interesting.

I'd definately love to see a Seventh Son Eddie... I imagine him being much like the Speed of Light Eddie in that he's upper torso only... perhaps he could surrealistically bend physics - like melting his opponents (ala Salvador Dhali's melting clock)... and he could certainly have some freezing capabilities.

The "Book of Souls" shaman Eddie must tear his opponents beating heart out of his chest! Khali Maaar! (Temple of Doom reference)

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 05:38 PM
Yes! The shaman eddie tearing his enemy's heart out would be great for a fury!

Bryan-3528
08-10-2016, 07:26 PM
All of these ideas are why this game has so much potential...up the irons!

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 10:03 PM
Yep, its amazing how much things u can pull out of the iron maiden universe