PDA

View Full Version : Is allies general any good?

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Since the last month ive been having amazing luck in everything, i found 10 dollars on the ground, i got 2 legendaries in 1 pack at hearthstone and got a 4* Captain America in contest of champions and this week i got a 5* allies general that carried me all the way from axis general, i mean corrupt general... To underworld hard, but how good is he actually? Cuz everyone seems to talk about how amazing axi.. Corrupt general is, wheres the love for he wickerman and allies general, are they just not good, i agree that corrupt general is realy powerfull indeed but allies general imo has decent attack, an op health pool, a nice ability but i think he misses a block passive that wouldve been great, corrupt general has dat fury thou

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 05:06 PM
He's really good. I got mine from the Legendary Soul you get when you finish Underworld Madness.

The reason he does not get the same love as the Axis C... Corrupt General is because he's not a heavy damage dealer in the strict sense of the phrase. Although his damage is really good, that is not his job.

He's more of a support/buffer character, and he's amazing at that.

Characters with AoE abilities will always get more love than supports because they have a more active role in the game. Corrupt General is better at dealing damage and crowd control and Sentinel general is better at buffing and fighting Bosses.

Kulimar
08-10-2016, 05:19 PM
Hey Just got buffed to. Now he does double AOE and has more damage in general with DEF stats. I am going to start using him.

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 05:21 PM
I have some allies who have The Wickerman... I've used him a couple of times.

He weakens the enemies, it's nice.

Edit: Kulimar, I was looking at your Wickerman when I wrote this :P

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Hey is it just me or does my demon dog stun enemies now? Im pretty sure his chomp ability didnt have stun enemies below 30% before, its REALLY nice imo cuz even enemies that are above 30% but get into 30% cuz he hit him get stunned, op imo

Just saying i only want the wickerman cuz his pic looks really cool :D

Kulimar
08-10-2016, 05:38 PM
Haha Yeah, I like him. Also the Meteor Ability got buffed!

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Meteor ability? You mean the comet talisman? Its only available to founders right?

Nekroliun
08-19-2016, 12:15 PM
Does anyone else think hes kinda unreliable? I think the angel of strife is really good cuz of his block and all taunt, but alliance general may have an op hp pool and nice dmg, he can be just ignored by enemies, happened to me alot when my enemies completely ignored the general and went straight for eddie, eddie died while allies general was chilling out with full health...

OpticSugar
08-19-2016, 01:11 PM
I use the Allied General a lot. I really like his buffs for his secondary attack. I like to use it before using a fury ability. Crit's all over the place.

I just started using the Angel of Strife. Super squishy until I use his secondary (and it only lasts for one round). I probably need to talisman his HP up.

Olevipoeg
08-19-2016, 01:59 PM
I use the Allied General a lot. I really like his buffs for his secondary attack. I like to use it before using a fury ability. Crit's all over the place.

I just started using the Angel of Strife. Super squishy until I use his secondary (and it only lasts for one round). I probably need to talisman his HP up.

You can upgrade his secondary to last 3 turns.

BillLion
08-19-2016, 02:08 PM
I don't have him, but several of my troopers do, and he's pretty awesome!

Nekroliun
08-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Ye i kno his ability is really nice, lifesteal, perfects and crits? Yes please.

I have him at i think 25k hp now and many time he fails at protecting the others, whicc is a bummer, his passive is good, free buff is nice but i prefer block, block makes it easier for a low hp to survive alot more