PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?!? Stucked at the Beast

osiris0000
08-10-2016, 05:05 PM
I am trying to finish the "Number of the beast" level with normal difficulty for 4 days. When i finally meet the beast, game just disappears ! Every time! Do you guys have any idea about how to solve this bug?

Nekroliun
08-10-2016, 05:21 PM
Never happened to me, try something simple first like clearing cache

aceshigh
08-11-2016, 06:06 AM
I stuck at the beast hard level too. Nothing shows up on the 4. round . No skills and any attacks. Auto play isnt working too..

Kaijester
08-11-2016, 06:34 AM
I am trying to finish the "Number of the beast" level with normal difficulty for 4 days. When i finally meet the beast, game just disappears ! Every time! Do you guys have any idea about how to solve this bug?

Hi, do you mean that the game force close, or freeze? In any case, you can email this bug to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com and do include your device model as it seems to be an unique bug.

I stuck at the beast hard level too. Nothing shows up on the 4. round . No skills and any attacks. Auto play isnt working too..

This is the same issue on the magus Child of the Damned. Please read other similar thread to learn the workaround...I posted this like far too many times.

osiris0000
08-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Hi, do you mean that the game force close, or freeze? In any case, you can email this bug to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com and do include your device model as it seems to be an unique bug.

My phone : MotoG3, system - Android 6.0.1

When i come to beast, game freezes and restarts.