PDA

View Full Version : Color Blindness Assistance

Chernobog3
08-10-2016, 06:08 PM
So, I find I have extraordinary difficulty in telling apart the colors of some of the gems, particularly the whiter and bluish ones. I don't have complete color blindness for the record, just 'red/green colorblindness'. Would it be possible to add an option that pronounces the color's intensity a bit more? Or perhaps, list the colors of the gems by name? This keeps coming up when I'm playing so I thought I'd pass it on. There's been several times where I get confused if I just received the gem color I needed or not for evolution, so I back out of replaying more battles to double check.

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Never thought about this. 20% of male humans have some form of color blindness. Better descriptions of all things in the game would help for sure.20

Chernobog3
08-12-2016, 06:41 AM
Going to add to this, the talisman slots are borderline impossible for me to discern. Green to me is apparently yellow, blue could be anything, and so on. Oddly, I do not have an issue with any of the talismans themselves, however.

Lamia
08-16-2016, 09:28 PM
Hi all,

The game team is aware of this issue. Let's hope they can address it soon. Thanks for sharing!

Chernobog3
08-17-2016, 07:15 AM
Excellent! Here's to hoping!