PDA

View Full Version : Talisman Upgrade roll back

Stormseye
08-10-2016, 07:04 PM
This have happened several times over the last week and it is by far worse today.

When I upgrade a talisman or a character. I select the rune/shard of the appropriate type and move the slider accordingly. Usually all the way to max level or shard or money. I then hit the currency button and the experience bar moves but then stops just short of the max displayed. This happens quite a bit and then I have to go back in and add more money, runes to max the level.

What is even worse is that now I am having rollbacks on my talisman levels and still losing the cash and runes!

I am trying to download a video recorder now to post a video as I have dumped close to 100k plus runes in my 6 Strength Talismans today just trying to keep them at 4* 40 level. Once I level them or play some I come back and either one or two or all of the talismans have been rolled back to 36-38. Currently I have done this three times and each time it rolls back. Now I have one talisman that is level 39/40 and I am waiting to record to show the bug in action.

Flann
08-10-2016, 07:09 PM
I already have in the update bug report thread.

Stormseye
08-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Found your post. Perfect thanks for that Flann. Its easy enough to remake the gold I guess but its really frustrating still and my OCD is off the charts with one talisman at 39/40.

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Ha! My OCD takes control when I place talismans, not when they are a few levels off :P

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 08:22 PM
It seems there is a bug with same color talisman runes. Normally thye give extra xp if you consume them with a talisman of the same color but it appears they are not giving the bonus xp.

Stormseye
08-10-2016, 09:16 PM
If anything it feels like they are giving less for same color. Since I had used all my red runes to level up all 6 of my Strength talismans and had to use Gunner runes, it seems I have not had the issue. Is it possible that instead of giving a bonus exp they are actually giving less and thus the reason for the "short changed" issue? I have not tested leveling characters with off color shards so maybe that's worth a look. Though I am hesitant to toss out anymore of my hard earned gold. Especially with all the drop decreases of souls, evo runes and talismans which I would use to offset cost.

SARGERAS
08-10-2016, 11:32 PM
If anything it feels like they are giving less for same color. Since I had used all my red runes to level up all 6 of my Strength talismans and had to use Gunner runes, it seems I have not had the issue. Is it possible that instead of giving a bonus exp they are actually giving less and thus the reason for the "short changed" issue? I have not tested leveling characters with off color shards so maybe that's worth a look. Though I am hesitant to toss out anymore of my hard earned gold. Especially with all the drop decreases of souls, evo runes and talismans which I would use to offset cost.

Very good observation. This bug happens happened me 4x in 1 Talisman, burned like 10+ effective runes. Guess it's all about don't counting the class-rune bonus.

Flann
08-10-2016, 11:41 PM
I inadvertently was using a work around.

Level the talisman to cap
Evolve to next star
Exit to cosmos
Repeat to next star level.

Pat-8186
08-12-2016, 06:19 PM
I maxed out a talisman from 1 to level 50. It regressed to 44. Maxed it again ans it regressed to 47. Maxed again and reverted to 49.

Stormseye
08-12-2016, 06:27 PM
I know that I have seen Matt post that they usually don't give out gold for compensation but maybe another double gold weekend would satisfy the loss for what appears to be many people having the same issue.

dEaF TO LiGhT
08-12-2016, 08:38 PM
I know that I have seen Matt post that they usually don't give out gold for compensation but maybe another double gold weekend would satisfy the loss for what appears to be many people having the same issue.

Agreed, or something like this. This has been so frustrating.

talpuz
08-16-2016, 12:26 AM
Does anybody know if this was fixed with the recent update or not?

Trystangst
08-16-2016, 01:03 AM
One experience doesn't prove anything conclusively, but I upgraded a talisman, exited the game, restarted it, ran a level, and the talisman was still where I boosted it too.

Qed
08-16-2016, 01:32 AM
It seems fixed.

Heavy1974
08-16-2016, 06:12 AM
It seems fixed.

noticed this to. first upgrade without roll-back here