PDA

View Full Version : gold

Skullkap
08-11-2016, 01:14 AM
After the latest update, i cannot accumulate any gold, in daily prizes and not even after a won round, im at the point were i need that gold, or why bother playing to accumulate stuff to level up, i would even hate to spend money as i probably wouldnt get it.

Gonzo
08-11-2016, 01:17 AM
Secret locations give the most gold. Also, farming.

Farming is everything :(

Kulimar
08-11-2016, 01:30 AM
I gain the most gold farming and then selling runes I don't need or have more than enough of. I may regret this later, but it gives me 200k+ per session for the time being.

Skullkap
08-11-2016, 01:32 AM
Secret locations give the most gold. Also, farming.

Farming is everything :(

Oh i know how to farm and get gold from secret locations, what im saying is any gold i win from any of the above two, does not get added to my gold total

Skullkap
08-11-2016, 02:23 AM
I have deleted app, reinstalled and logged back in, still the same.... Frustrating!!!

Kaijester
08-11-2016, 02:48 AM
This seems like an unique bug, you should email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com so that the Game Team can look into it and help you resolve the issue.

Skullkap
08-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Thanks, I have, but Im sure they are busy... but realistically no reason to play other than daily prizes.... even then, I cant claim the gold

This seems like an unique bug, you should email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com so that the Game Team can look into it and help you resolve the issue.

Skullkap
08-13-2016, 10:33 AM
Ya tried that, no results

Thanks, I have, but Im sure they are busy... but realistically no reason to play other than daily prizes.... even then, I cant claim the gold

Skullkap
08-13-2016, 10:34 AM
Ya tried that, no results

slauki
08-13-2016, 10:44 AM
glad that i found someone with a similar issue, so i don't think this is unique...

Me_And_The_Devil
09-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Hi there. I have the same problem. My level of gold doesn't increase unless by selling talisman, shards or characters. I'm stuck to a point where I need that gold to make my characters evolve but no matter what missions I finish that gold doesn't grow.

I sent a message to the support 2 weeks ago but didn't have any feedback...