PDA

View Full Version : Best talisman and team for soldier eddie

Nekroliun
08-11-2016, 01:56 PM
What do you think is the best team for soldier eddie and best talisman set? Im currently in underworld hard and i can barely survive so no madness underworld.

I currently have:
Allies general 5* lvl 56
Angel of strife 4* lvl 67 (broken?)
Soulless demon 3* lvl 41 (no talisman)
Demon dog 3* lvl 60
Sentinel Allies soldier 3* lvl 1
Warrior Undead axis gunner 3* lvl 1
Masked harpy 3* lvl 1
Dog of war 3* lvl 1
Crimson hourglass 2* lvl 1
Dark hourglass 2* lvl 1.

Im currently using allies general and demon dog, demon do is really nice with his stun and general has good dmg, op hp and very nice buffs.

Any suggestions for talisman? And any other char?

Gonzo
08-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Alliance General and Demon Dog work really good with SE.

I posted the screens for the talismans like 3 minutes ago on another thread, here you go.

PS: The angels are not bugged anymore

BillLion
08-11-2016, 02:27 PM

I posted the screens for the talismans like 3 minutes ago on another thread, here you go.

Thanks for that, Gonzo. Related to Soldier Eddie, would you bring him or Carriage Rider Eddie to 5*s first if you had to choose?

Thanks for that, Gonzo. Related to Soldier Eddie, would you bring him or Carriage Rider Eddie to 5*s first if you had to choose?

Beeboo
08-11-2016, 02:53 PM
I choose HP over ATK. I can almost defeat Number of the Beast Madness in Auto, the Beast kills me his 3rd round. I Use Pharaoh Dog King and Dead Allied Soldier with Soldier Eddie.

Nekroliun
08-11-2016, 02:56 PM

Thanks for the help gonzo so i guess
Guardian fierce x2
Strength fierce x2
Boost will x2
And i guess i shouldnet even change my team nice! No need to grind for evo mats and runes! And hurray for the angels!

Gonzo
08-11-2016, 02:57 PM
I choose HP over ATK. I can almost defeat Number of the Beast Madness in Auto, the Beast kills me his 3rd round.

I wen't for this build before I chose my current one. I realized you don't need him to be that tanky, I was missing some serious damage dealing potential with that build.

I don't have Carriage Rider Eddie. In fact I've never pulled an Eddie character besides the "basic" ones.

I've used a few and I like SE better.

Trystangst
08-11-2016, 03:06 PM
I like Soldier Eddie. Just last night I had him hit for 27,000 on a single target with the Allied General crit buff.
And he heals, and he generates Power, and he generates Fury, and he buffs....

Vaseodin
08-11-2016, 03:28 PM
It depends on your playstyle and which one you like to look at better. Soldier Eddie has a higher damage potential, but you can't go wrong either way. Carriage Rider is less common and has some really cool and powerful abilities.

Beeboo
08-11-2016, 03:47 PM
I can clear Number of the Beast Hard ever time, 5882 gold.

BillLion
08-11-2016, 07:21 PM
I wen't for this build before I chose my current one. I realized you don't need him to be that tanky, I was missing some serious damage dealing potential with that build.

I don't have Carriage Rider Eddie. In fact I've never pulled an Eddie character besides the "basic" ones.

I've used a few and I like SE better.

Thanks for the input. I like carriage rider a lot. But he can be kind of a glass cannon

BillLion
08-11-2016, 07:22 PM
It depends on your playstyle and which one you like to look at better. Soldier Eddie has a higher damage potential, but you can't go wrong either way. Carriage Rider is less common and has some really cool and powerful abilities.

Sure does. I'd just need to change some talismans on mine to give him a bit more HP. He's kind of a beast though

Gonzo
08-11-2016, 07:35 PM
I can clear Number of the Beast Hard ever time, 5882 gold.

Is it worth it, though? It takes more time than other levels that net you almost the same amount of gold.

Thanks for the input. I like carriage rider a lot. But he can be kind of a glass cannon

You know what, I've realized that "glass cannons" in this game are kinda non existant. For Example, I have a 5* Harpy that has only 2k health when maxed, although, because of the talismans I use on her she's over 24k health. Some might say that she is not supposed to have that amount of health and I'm loosing a lot of damage potential, and they are right. But currently, there's no need for more damage, and certainly there's no need for that amount of health to. I'll be doing some more testing this next days.

It's amazing how "customizables" characters are in this game because of talismans, and I love that. The fact that we can have a discussion about 2, 3 or even more builds for the same character is one of the things that makes this game great.

PerthEddie
08-12-2016, 09:00 AM
Quick question in relation to the talismans that Gonzo has posted. If you only have a 4* SE which talisman would you leave off? I am guessing one of the yellow ones?

vgta99
08-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Quick question in relation to the talismans that Gonzo has posted. If you only have a 4* SE which talisman would you leave off? I am guessing one of the yellow ones?
I have build him like this:

Thief talisman (1 of 3 versions) 4*
Strengh talisman (fierce) 4*
normaly he is a bit more powerful but with the evolving talismans bug they are only in lvl 35